Billings -Couple with 12 adopted children murdered #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone, I can finally reply! I followed this all last week and signed up Friday night but it is only now that I have been authorised to post (and I have to leave for woek in 10 minutes!).

I have had so much useful stuff to say up to now but now don't have anything but just wanted to say well done guys. You have uncovered some great info. I'm from the UK so get a bit confused by certain aspects of U.S. law so have been finding that side of things confusing. Looking forward to learning much more though and hopefully contributing a little to. :)

Laura

Pretty odd decision by PNJ to report the details of the blog and establish the credibility of the anonymous source, "Buzz", who is "very often" correct.

I think VidaLoco's link from northescambia.com said that Rick often calls his anonymous source "Buzz" [as in "buzz" on the street] and that Rick is very often right.

"Outzen often posts information from “sources” he calls “Buzz” on his blog, but he is known in the Pensacola community for very often being correct."

Pretty odd decision by PNJ to report the details of the blog and establish the credibility of the anonymous source, "Buzz", who is "very often" correct.

Because of liability, for the NEN to write that story as theirs' they would have to spend time and $$$$, but because this new world of hyper-speed news, in the interest of time, they can quote Rick'sblog dot com without liability and get the story out...IMO

Monday will be a humdinger, that's for sure. The biggest surprise will be the person that was supposed to disable the security system, if the individual confesses. Stallworth will likely be extradited. An interview with TG could be revealing, but it may also be connected with the DEA investigation and might have to be suppressed until later. It sounds like a great day for sleuthing!

My dad was in the car business for many, many years in P'cola. I was talking to him today and he said that for as long as he can remember the word on the street has been that drugs are brought in via used cars bought from auctions in Central and South Florida. He named one dealer in particular (I will NOT name this person.) This person not only owned a car dealership but also a transport business so that the cars he bought from the auctions would be brought to P'cola on his transport vehicles. My dad also told me that this particular dealer often times would pay several thousand dollars over what a car was worth at the auctions in Central Florida. My dad witnessed this firsthand. The thought was that the cars were loaded with the drugs and this dealer had to ensure that he was the purchaser. Once he "won" the auction, the cars would be transported back to P'cola via his transport vehicles. Apparently LE has suspected this person but have never been able to prove anything.

I really think the car dealership is the link in this case. I think there is way more to this story and it's going to be a "humdinger" once it's all released.

I think this will play a big part in this crime.
I have thought that it's possible that Mr. Billings sold a used car
not knowing it had drugs in it... to the wrong person.
They may have hoped the paper work in the safe would lead them to
the person who bought the car!

Me too.....hopefully soon!

IMO, LPGjr focused all his life frustrations on the Billings. I feel it in my bones.

And this is what I can't make any sense out of, but then I've never been able to make any sense out of what goes on inside of a nutcake's mind.

Why the Billings? I'm not completely buying into the his daughter and their adopting and being advocates.

Jr. proved with his MS pages alone that he knew enough about the internet that he could've anywho'd and located the family.

There's a few other things that have come out that appears to me as just too dang convenient. What was it, landscape work that the relative of WC stated. Sr's pressure washing business that he sometimes hired WC for. To me those connections back to the family are too simple to fit in with how this crime went down.

If either one was doing work at the house and said to the other, this place looks like a good joint to rob, they would've kept it between the 2 of them and Jr. there was no need to bring in the mini-elite enforcers.

Now here is something I've thought about, depending on how long ago it has been that this work was done at the Billings home, in keeping with the apparent military theme, they were there doing this "work" as part of a recon, no better way to scope out a place than to "work" around it.

Also will be interesting to know if this "work" was a case of the Billings having called them, or if they were taking advantage of the economy and riding around soliciting their services available.

As far as PLW goes... :banghead:

Gastrolith copied and pasted from a white supremacist site (for some reason) and that opinion is not from Gastrolith, but by some neo nazi poster on the Vanguard News Network board.
Again, I'm still confused why a white supremacist board is being quoted anyway.

Hence the reason we were told NOT to link to other forums!

If we don't it won't be from lack of trying. The ESCSO is working this as hard and carefully as they can. Keep up the good work!

Thanks, redfish, and WELCOME. I guess that's why I'm sleuthing when I should be sleeping!

The Bigger Fish wanted BB killed. PW needed $ based on the # of foreclosures on ricksblog or she would lose everything. She offered to do in BB for Bigger Fish for Big Bucks and she knew just the person to do it based on their long friendship, LPG. She offered him $50,000 grand and whatever they could get in the safe, likely to be in the 100 grand range or more. LPG put the gang together and practiced at PW's house. LE gave the low bond so PW could lead LE to the Bigger Fish in IMO. What do you seasoned sleuths think?

Interesting theory.

But why get involved in a robbery/murder etc., when *IF* PLW had associations with someone that could throw away money on a hit, given the locations of some of her property she could have easily jumped into one of the many real estate flipping rings and avoided the entire foreclosure(s) beforehand.

Interesting theory.

But why get involved in a robbery/murder etc., when *IF* PLW had associations with someone that could throw away money on a hit, given the locations of some of her property she could have easily jumped into one of the many real estate flipping rings and avoided the entire foreclosure(s) beforehand.

Maybe, like I speculated earlier it was LPGjr who got the job, but had other jobs (read hits) in mind and this was the first and he wanted it "perfect"? Who else would use ninja outfits? Who else would have karate practice for 30 days ahead?
He had to be the ring leader of that "ninja squad"...IMO. Also, maybe the Billings were active or well connected in the DCF and had made things hard for LPGjr?(Motive) Only MO....

Is this woman LPGjr's wife TG?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ngnw9FFDEl8"]YouTube - Billings murder: unbelievable circle of crimes!!![/ame]

Her website ;

www.judgedancamp.com

Good morning all ... Thanks for the CNN link
I wonder if it is the person who was to turn off cameras?? or LPGjr's wife
I was reading some of the other posts and if you count the people who went in:
2 in the front
3 in the rear
1 in van
than that leaves one to possibly be looking out ( the white blur you see in the upper left corner) I have shown it to friends and they say it could be the other vehicle that the detail guys used. I believe that can be seen from another angle. I argued with them that a vehicle doesn't twist and turn ??:banghead:

Will someone please post the surveillance video taken from the front of the house? A long version was posted a few days ago which shows the van entering the property. An object (person??) which was not there before the van can be seen at the beginning of the driveway. When the van leaves the property, the object is gone. I am fascinated with this. I think there were at least eight people at the house that evening.

??
Someone please answer me this does she seem to have a different accent. It is like she is trying to put on a spanish or middle eastern accent but to me as she talks it sounds like a southern drawl/twang more like Alabama/Florida
instead of Californian there is a difference IMO . I thought maybe jr's wife(IMO) but in my gutt and looking at her eyes(IMO) she reminds me of a myspace acct a lot of us looked at of the girl who lives on the beach and has her status as waiting for what's to come. All this is in my opinion.
Does anyone have that link or the diagram of how to get to it? I believe she was the one whose parents resided in the house with the same address as the Billings and she herself did at one time or so her arrest report of dealing in stolen property states. Trying to be good!!:doh::confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez