Billings -Couple with 12 adopted children murdered #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to toss my opinion of the accent (I went to CNN and saw the ireport on child traffic by the lady wrapped in camo) and she does NOT sound like a true southern accent to me. I am from Alabama and I just don't think she is speaking in her normal accent. And what is up with the music after she speaks....

Sounded Texas Southern to me. Exaggerated a bit.

The spelling of the last name is different on the two sunbiz docs. I doubt it's connected.

Except that the oldest videos on that youtube site were uploaded 4 weeks ago which make for a hell of a coincidence.

Can't argue on the coinky-dink.

There may very well be a connection somewhere in this tangled mess, but thus far it hasn't been found by myself or anyone else that has looked into it, at least that others that claimed to have checked into have stated.

I'll give her credit for trying to bring attention to some very serious problems, but hijacking a high media case to promote it, isn't the way to go, if anything for many people they will discredit everything she's saying, and sweep it back under the proverbial rug. And that's the biggest problem in our world today, there's far too many people with the mindset - if it didn't happen to me, I didn't see it, I didn't hear about it, all proof is circumstantial, hearsay, etc. therefore it never happened and the person is deemed off their rocker.

Has anyone thought of there being an insider? The only reason I am thinking about it is that the time of day this happen. Would the Billings have normally been in bed at the time? A mom's job is never done esp with that many children. I couldn't see this mom going to bed that early. Also with the fact that they got in and out of there in such a short amount of time,,,,,,,,,wouldn't that be a one in a million chance that parents were found in the same room together esp given the size of that house and the time of day??? Something doesn't seem right about it.

I have wondered that also... scared to think about it though..
Also, I don't know if this has been answered but can a person find out the layout of a house via internet. That was a huge house how'd they know where to go??

Hmmm... Just something to toss in here. Were a lot of people upset over the adoption of their family members by the Billing's? Could be something, could be nothing.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13m12b-ojt4"]YouTube - Billings murder: The pictures from their safe?[/ame]

I see a comment from the other masked YT user so it could be a sock of hers or a totally different person. Look at the comment about "calling on the Ninja Turtles".

ETA: Looks like these two users joined within days of each other. Could be the same person, but who knows.

Further add: I'm pretty certain it's the same person with these two accounts. Disregard. Ugh, this is frustating.

:banghead:
Has anyone thought of there being an insider? The only reason I am thinking about it is that the time of day this happen. Would the Billings have normally been in bed at the time? A mom's job is never done esp with that many children. I couldn't see this mom going to bed that early. Also with the fact that they got in and out of there in such a short amount of time,,,,,,,,,wouldn't that be a one in a million chance that parents were found in the same room together esp given the size of that house and the time of day??? Something doesn't seem right about it.[/QUOT

I have wondered that also... scared to think about it though..
Also, I don't know if this has been answered but can a person find out the layout of a house via internet. That was a huge house how'd they know where to go??
reposted as it was confusing what I meant with posts in between

I've spent a lot of time "sleuthing" - to the point I've gone without much sleep and have a raging headache. I've found some interesting documents and websites - followed one link to another to another - it's amazing how many connections are out there. I have formed my own opinion (and it's just that - my opinion).

In looking at BB/MB - wonderful parents, loving parents - yes. But look past the parent thing - they were into used cars, adult industry and real estate. Strange combo, don't you think? They were (apparently) rolling in money - were rumored to have cash hidden in the house (gotta wonder where else) - had connections to all kinds of "low-lifes" (and apparently with "high-lifes", too) -

You can start with the adoptions - do you think someone who worked in the *advertiser censored* (my word) industry would meet acceptable guidelines by adoption agencies? IMO My guess is that money buys lots of things.

IMO How many used car dealers do you know who live in $700,000 homes? Especially when they have so many special needs kids? I know the expense of a child with a minor need - OT's, PT's and ST's cost $120/hr each - therapy each week - very little covered by insurance.

Real estate - I know there was a time when that was a great investment. But that is no longer the case. Again imo how many people are losing their homes right now? I can see it's possible BB made a lot of money once upon a time, so I will give him that point - but even if the properties he owns are paid in full properties, their value has dropped.

IMO What reasonable motive was there? They didn't get anything of value from the house so robbery may have been secondary motive. What else was actually accomplished in that house? One thing - the murders of BB and MB. It wasn't a rampage murder - none of the kids were killed or even injured. There were no rapes - no writing on the walls - none of the kids were tied up - no one was kidnapped - no notes were left.

I want to make sure you all realize I'm posting my own opinion. This IMO had to be a hit. I think there's lots of reasons, but I can't post them because it would fill a book. Plus a lot of links have already been posted on here - I've read them and interpreted them in my way. Sometimes I've picked up on pieces of those links and followed them further. I think if we can get past what we WANT to believe about the Billings, and look at this with an open mind, then we can start seeing the things that led up to these murders. Briefly, the Billings were part of a large family, but IMO they were also part of a large "family". JMO......JMO.......JMO

I know we don't always know the people we think we know - my daughter's friend who lived next door to her was a great person. She was killed in an accident in which drugs were found in her car. That gave LE probable cause to search the home - she was heavily involved in the production and distribution of the drugs. But to my daughter, she was just a wonderful person and neighbor. None of the neighbors believed it at first - it was just too hard to believe a nice person could have been involved in something so "dirty".

We should still mourn for the children left behind - we can still feel bad that murders occurred - but we have to be realistic as the information comes out. Whether or not the entire story will ever come out is beyond me - I doubt it will - but I think as the Sunshine Laws allow docs to be dumped, and as some of these people involved start their "singing careers" (because I think some of them got involved for the "fun" of it and for no other reason), we have to keep our minds free to accept and interpret the evidence revealed.

This is MO only...

In every high profile case you will start seeing the nuts come out of the woodwork. Strange posting claiming inside info or pretending to be a player. And in the case of missing person's cases, they claim to be the vic themselves. They create myspace and facebook pages making it look like the missing person has merely runaway and is off having a party with friends. These are trolls that feed of this kind of stuff. The net is full of wacko's.

This type of behavior is very damaging to an investigation into a crime. LE has to check it out on the off chance there is something to what's being posted. LE will be knocking on their doors. I hope they are ready for it. It also has a negative effect on public views of a victim, their families, etc.

I believe that the Billings were targets and the robbery was second. That is just my opinion

Hmmm... Just something to toss in here. Were a lot of people upset over the adoption of their family members by the Billing's? Could be something, could be nothing.

YouTube - Billings murder: The pictures from their safe?

I see a comment from the other masked YT user so it could be a sock of hers or a totally different person. Look at the comment about "calling on the Ninja Turtles".

ETA: Looks like these two users joined within days of each other. Could be the same person, but who knows.

I didn't see the comment calling all Ninja Turtles?? Also I thought this was the woman who had been kidnapped not the mom, she wants her grandchildren?? What pictures were supposed to be from the safe?? many ???
on a side note and maybe my brain needs a lil humor I thought it ironic that they did not want to break copywrite and put courtesy of Pensacola News Journal on photo of Melanie and Byrd. Please don't crucify me for saying that. I just thought it ironic. IMO IMO IMO
DUH DUH DUH I see it now this is ludricras homina homina
??? so are those the pictures weren't thay on another video??

Following post is just a thought and represents MO only

Does anyone know what ethnicity their adopted children were? A thought just occurred to me: What if the Billing's had adopted one of the M13's family members?

Just a thought - IMO

I didn't see the comment calling all Ninja Turtles?? Also I thought this was the woman who had been kidnapped not the mom, she wants her grandchildren?? What pictures were supposed to be from the safe?? many ???
on a side note and maybe my brain needs a lil humor I thought it ironic that they did not want to break copywrite and put courtesy of Pensacola News Journal on photo of Melanie and Byrd. Please don't crucify me for saying that. I just thought it ironic. IMO IMO IMO

To see the Ninja Turtle comment go to Vic's user page http://www.youtube.com/user/vicsalve, you won't see it on the individual video page. It's from the masked chick from the other videos. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and you'll see it. I'm thinking it's probably the same woman but.. one can never be sure.

Disregard video - Feeling confident it's the same person on these two accounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela