Billings -Couple with 12 adopted children murdered #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Asked this before, but I will ask again because I am curious. Are BFausti and LPGjr still friends? And was TG once married to BF? Are those BF and TG's kids on LPG'jrs myspace and facebook pages? Am I the only one who thinks it's wierd if they are still such buddy, buddy? I can understand being civil to one another, but friends? Wierd.

Well, Tabatha's last name was Fausti before she married Jr. and I believe her oldest sons' surname is Fausti so I assume she was married to a Fausti. What I haven't seen is any proof she was married to the BFausti that Jr. was busted with. Maybe someone else knows more and will chime in too?

Um no I only am saying TG is NOT involved with the Youube videos nor is she in them.Why is that so hard to understand???
Its been established who is behind them & its not TG-pretty simple.

Until I see an official link or report on who is REALLY in those videos, I will not be satisfied. For all we know the San Diego stuff is a front or these people have connections all over the place... Who knows what the MO is -- for all intents and purposes Vespa unless you have personal knowledge this isn't her....

Oops., sorry, I did not carefully read the question before answering -- thanks for the assist!

Okay, now the math word problem...

A blinged out silver Escalade full of auto detailers leaves Alabama at time "A", and a red clown car of a van full of ninjas leaves Florida at time "B"...

at what time do they intersect.... show your work...

Math hates me, but I'll give it a go!

They intersected at 6:50pm

5 minute "pep" talk

6:55pm

10 minute verbal rehearsal, making sure everybody knew their "job"

7:05pm

Drama filled "motivational" speech, yeah okay, threatening speech.

7:15pm

final run through to make sure nobody messed up.

7:20-7:25pm

Moved into position.

Now THAT Is interesting because I specifically looked for CT Transmissions on 5th dimensions friends list the other day and it wasn't there!!! VERY VERY interesting!!!!

On JVM they said that Byrd Billings said he had copyrighted the kids names and would claim SS owed him millions of dollars every time they sent him a letter. WTF!!!!! :confused:

His mother and stepfather definitely did have one.

With Jr. I wouldn't doubt him at least having tried to open one.

So, IMO, either JR. was lying about Bud loaning him money to open a martial arts studio, or Bud did loan him money but Jr. blew it all on something else. Then maybe Bud demanded to either see progress on the business or wanted the money back and Jr. panicked. Again, this is just my opinion only.

With all these car dealings any chance these guys were involved in some sort of chop shop situation, that would bring feds in since it's interstate. Remember too many years ago my first car was stolen in CT found it stripped years later the the le's were involved in huge chop shop. This could tie into Mr. B somehow? IMO

So, IMO, either JR. was lying about Bud loaning him money to open a martial arts studio, or Bud did loan him money but Jr. blew it all on something else. Then maybe Bud demanded to either see progress on the business or wanted the money back and Jr. panicked. Again, this is just my opinion only.

I left the area and haven't stepped foot back there since 2003, whatever nutcake did after then is beyond me.

With the mention of money, I can't help but wonder if it was for the "Project Fight Back" more so, than actual studio/dojo.

About the time I was bailing myself out of there, he was all about promoting self security, crime awareness and prevention.

Of course the "project Fight Back" folded according to a court document, in which in my opinion was most likely due to him not being able to turn a quick buck from it.

On JVM they said that Byrd Billings said he had copyrighted the kids names and would claim SS owed him millions of dollars every time they sent him a letter. WTF!!!!! :confused:

Remember what I said earlier......

Now THAT Is interesting because I specifically looked for CT Transmissions on 5th dimensions friends list the other day and it wasn't there!!! VERY VERY interesting!!!!

I remembered seeing a trans company on fifth dimension several days ago so when I saw it on blues myspace I rechecked and it is the same co. I may have looked at a different time than you did. interesting connection. I checked owner and he has a interesting web site.

Yes, that's what all those Admiralty or Maritime Liens were that the wonderful sleuthers found very early on in this case. One of them found was for a CPS worker for $50 million. Bud would send invoices to the CPS office and to individual's CPS worker's homes. He finally stopped after the state attorney for CPS sent him cease and desist letters. Very bizarre in my opinion. I have never heard of this but apparently there's a group in the U.S. that advocates things like this called Sovereigns.

With all these car dealings any chance these guys were involved in some sort of chop shop situation, that would bring feds in since it's interstate. Remember too many years ago my first car was stolen in CT found it stripped years later the the le's were involved in huge chop shop. This could tie into Mr. B somehow? IMO

From the MS pages, that could definitely fit some of 5th dimension characters.

No way for Sr. though, dude should've used John Deere Green, instead of a deeper shade of red in his case of Kryloning.

That's useful to know. Never come across any 'Wiggins' but was wondering if it could be a popular name as there was the original mix up between the two P. Wiggins and now this...

Just reread and realised you didn't say that there were a lot of 'Wiggins' but that you hoped there were. Does anyone know if this is just a popular name in the area or in the US as a whole? (Sorry don't know enough to know if in America surnames tend to be regionalised! Obv UK is a million times smaller so we just tend to get popular names throughout the UK - Jones, Smith, Roberts, etc...)
I know there are plenty in SE Ga and FL , while doing my family tree I ran across a Wiggins family from Tatnall Co., Ga.

There have been SEVERAL reports on HIS MARTIAL ARTS studio...with video news footage no less.

Yeah, that caught my attention too. I really have no idea...

There have been SEVERAL reports on HIS MARTIAL ARTS studio...with video news footage no less.

Thank you, could you please provide me a link. I knew his mom owned one but I did not know that Jr. himself owned one. I'd be very interested in seeing info on that.

From the MS pages, that could definitely fit some of 5th dimension characters.

No way for Sr. though, dude should've used John Deere Green, instead of a deeper shade of red in his case of Kryloning.

He would probably escaped in John Deere Green with ninjas riding on back of the tractor...noone would have noticed if they were out in farm country. lol

thanks for the good laugh.:laugh:

Just a thought to consider. While events from 20 years ago may seem irrelevant to an "observer", to the "participant" it can seem like just yesterday.

Actually Pat never had a studio, the one you see in the videos is his Mother and Step Dad's studio.

Prudence, it may be in his Mom's name. It was reported as HIS on the NEWS and showed footage of LPG teaching kids defense. LPG's Mom also bought the red van, remember? Why wouldn't LPG have his MOM sign the lease or contract instead of himself? It doesn't DISPROVE the loan at all...which is now WIDELY reported. Honestly, this website started out as pretty cool, but it's becoming a drag.

I'll have to go back through all of the reports on that, as all I can remember seeing aside from a clip of his parent's, was the "Project Fight Back" with him having held workshops at businesses/schools and what looked like a park or a football field all free of charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV