Billings -Couple with 12 adopted children murdered #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty much what I too have formed after hours of going over this.I dont think it has ANYTHING to do with the family/adoptions etc it just comes down to money!

Someone ,"Mr.Big Fish"?(a Rival Car financier?R/E Developer?Lawyer?)wanted BB dead because they want/ed SOMETHING he had (property,leins or something "tangible"). I believe BB & MB were oblivious to the danger around them & are " true victims"(I think the sovereign stuff is a "red herring" if you will & doesnt play at all into this) .
I honestly dont think(despite being a used car salesman-LOL) they were doing anything particuarly shady.
I believe This "Big Fish" hatched this murder scheme which they then "subcontracted"to PLW for x amount of money who then in turn "subcontracted"to LPG for x amount of money who recruited his "gang" likely promising them equal shares in the "loot" PLW told him was in the safe(which ,IMO,she probably knew wasnt there OR overestimated the amount-LPG probably overestimated the amount to his recruits to really lure them in& 'neglected'to mention his own "cut" from PLW).
I believe TG knew from the get go as LPG's wife & an apparent friend of PLW & thats why she went "MIA".I think *IF* she shows up tomorrow as planned she will crack this open fully(I dont think she wants to lose her kids AGAIN)
I think a lawyer MAY tie into this.........FYI all this is MOO .
As fast as all this has moved I think this week is going to get verrryyyyyyyyy interesting!!! :)

I pretty much agree with your entire post. I think it still all came down to $$.

The person who didn't take care of disarming the alarm system at the Billings home - is that who you think the big fish is Linda? Am I understanding you correctly?

IMO, the alarm system wasn't disabled on purpose. IMO, this was a hired contract killing/hit as I have been sleuthing non-stop all weekend and most of last week and from all the reading and things uncovered and linked and intertwined.... this is going to be, IMO way bigger than a few ninjas in a red clown car doing a home invasion.

I believe, IMO this is going to be connected to an "underworld" that nobody in the public would or could ever know about. If you read and google through PNJ about all the scandals with public figures in the area, other murders that have happend recently that are connected to stealing guns, Grand Theft Auto and Dea drug raids, Auto Dealerships etc... IMO, there is a ton of hinky stuff happening in town. There are certain underworld groups who do not "off" children - as in this case aligns with this. -- if this was PURE robbery only, I could see them putting everyone in a room, holding them hostage giving them time to get anything and everything they needed from the home. But they didnt do that. IMO, the children were ordered not to be hurt and this is why the crime needed to be carried out swiftly and quickly. So, since some of you have asked for my OPINION this is it for the moment. I don't want to add anymore at the time but this is pretty basic. And I think FLgirl above is about on the right track with my opinon.

One other thing to mention. It would take an extreme amount of money to care for so many children with disabilities. Therapies, Doctors, Extended Hospital stays etc.. If BB was retired and MB stayed home I am curious to know if they had private health insurance or if they had to pay out of pocket. The children seemed very well taken care of and provided for.

Also, I know this is a victim friendly website and I have totally respected that. However, with such bizarre circumstances in relation to this crime. I think it is instinctive to look at both sides of the spectrum. In no way am I making any reference that these people are not good people as individuals.

I think LPG jr., Sr. and cold iron could have pulled this off for PLW without the Ft. Walton group, but PLW cares for them (PLG jr), so they recruited the auto detail group to hide behind in case something went wrong, or just setting them up... using them as scapegoats. Why did they need 3 vehicles at the scene? Any of the 3 would have held at least 7 people Escalde, giant van and minivan. I agree with the above that they were misled to believe it was all about robbery of a guy with used car lots and pawn shop, so they were in it for the loot. The real motive being the "Big Fish" theory mentioned above.

IMO, the alarm system wasn't disabled on purpose. IMO, this was a hired contract killing/hit as I have been sleuthing non-stop all weekend and most of last week and from all the reading and things uncovered and linked and intertwined.... this is going to be, IMO way bigger than a few ninjas in a red clown car doing a home invasion.

I believe, IMO this is going to be connected to an "underworld" that nobody in the public would or could ever know about. If you read and google through PNJ about all the scandals with public figures in the area, other murders that have happend recently that are connected to stealing guns, Grand Theft Auto and Dea drug raids, Auto Dealerships etc... IMO, there is a ton of hinky stuff happening in town. There are certain underworld groups who do not "off" children - as in this case aligns with this. -- if this was PURE robbery only, I could see them putting everyone in a room, holding them hostage giving them time to get anything and everything they needed from the home. But they didnt do that. IMO, the children were ordered not to be hurt and this is why the crime needed to be carried out swiftly and quickly. So, since some of you have asked for my OPINION this is it for the moment. I don't want to add anymore at the time but this is pretty basic. And I think FLgirl above is about on the right track with my opinon.

One other thing to mention. It would take an extreme amount of money to care for so many children with disabilities. Therapies, Doctors, Extended Hospital stays etc.. If BB was retired and MB stayed home I am curious to know if they had private health insurance or if they had to pay out of pocket. The children seemed very well taken care of and provided for.

Also, I know this is a victim friendly website and I have totally respected that. However, with such bizarre circumstances in relation to this crime. I think it is instinctive to look at both sides of the spectrum. In no way am I making any reference that these people are not good people as individuals.

Very interesting theory....my question from the get go is why though not disable the alarm system....what benefit is that other than to let the perps be caught on camera........then what keeps the perps from identifying who the "head" of this thing is?

I THINK there is no "big fish" (mob, organized crime, guy sitting in Jamaica smoking cigar) . Its really a small fish and closer to home.

I referred to the Bigger fish killing one bird with two stones. (did anyone catch that?)

The Billings are out of the picture (no disrespect intended) and the Big Fish has taken care of his "loose cannon" former employee and put the FoG into the Billings business associates, whoever they may be. IMHO

Also, there is a civil document in Escambia County, showing that the State had sought a Lis Pendens to establish Eminent Domain over a property listed to Worldco and showing Juma Auto as the tenant. The parcel involved is 20,440 sq ft. Could this have been a source of income? I imagine that they were compensated by the state (and if they weren't it would certainly explain why B Billings declared himself Sovereign)

http://www.escambiaclerk.com/xml_or_1b.asp?uinstr=2003067406

Could this have been the source of income used to build their home? How much would that property be worth?

As an aside - It is a real challenge for me to interpret legal documents, so if I have made in error in my assumptions, please forgive me.
Since I am an attorney, I can help explain legal documents, if needed.

Is that a pic of Pam Long in there with him as well???

It is definately a luxury boat, but when I enlarged it I could see no people, there are a couple of flat screen TVs up front. It was also taken at night, as you can't see anything out of the windows. I could not see a reflection of who was taking the photo, but it was from a higher angle, perhaps a loft, or standing on something.

OT - Man, have you guys ever heard of the Dixie-Mafia? I'm digging around and that is some interesting reading.
I have. Ran Biloxi. A lawyer and his politician wife get killed over something to do with the Dixie Mafia. I will try to find a link to that for you.

Do we know for sure she isn't under police protection?

IMHO, she is 'under protection' because she is 'under observation'. I bet they know how many pieces of toilet paper she used the last time she went to the bathroom.

Very interesting theory....my question from the get go is why though not disable the alarm system....what benefit is that other than to let the perps be caught on camera........then what keeps the perps from identifying who the "head" of this thing is?

I don't think the "perps" really know who the "big/bigfish" person is. Pam Long is a go between, IMO And keeping the alarm/video system on throws LE off track by them thinking they just caught all the murderers/robbers -- it takes heat off a much bigger picture than first led to believe, IMO

It is definately a luxury boat, but when I enlarged it I could see no people, there are a couple of flat screen TVs up front. It was also taken at night, as you can't see anything out of the windows. I could not see a reflection of who was taking the photo, but it was from a higher angle, perhaps a loft, or standing on something.

No No, scroll through the entire album and look at the other pics :)

I THINK there is no "big fish" (mob, organized crime, guy sitting in Jamaica smoking cigar) . Its really a small fish and closer to home.

You know, this is a possibility as well. Sometimes things are not as complicated as we think or even want them to be.
It'll be interesting to see where all the chips fall once we get most of the facts.

Is that a pic of Pam Long in there with him as well???
I believe that is her!! IMO Hi NSC glad to see you back in here. I have enjoyed reading your ideas. You are right when it comes to the craziness of things that have happened here in Pensacola it needs to be blown wide open!!! IMO !! I love Pensacola but more for the natural resources than the people. Cynical I know but getting more and more with things like this happening. I'd love to know more on your ideas.
Also, I don't know if it has been addressed but the girl in the youtube video. Is is just me or does her accent have a southern drawl more Florida/Alabama than Cali??? I don't know what but her eyes remind me of the myspace person that had waiting for things to come (paraphrasin) This is all my opinion!!:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

I don't think the "perps" really know who the "big/bigfish" person is. Pam Long is a go between, IMO And keeping the alarm/video system on throws LE off track by them thinking they just caught all the murderers/robbers -- it takes heat off a much bigger picture than first led to believe, IMO

ITA, the LE got the small fish and the sharks are still circling out there.
IMO, LE knows what is up, will take time to uncover all the truths.
With 8 in jail and 1 being watched, someone will sing for a plea deal and
more bigger fish might get caught.
Just hoping that the many sharks are caught! MOO

We know that LPG Jr. and TG were at the last wedding of Pamela Long/Maulden/Link/Coco/Lawrence. bud did we ever figure out "how" and "why" Pam W. was involved wiht this bunch.

We know that LPG Jr. and TG were at the last wedding of Pamela Long/Maulden/Link/Coco/Lawrence. bud did we ever figure out "how" and "why" Pam W. was involved wiht this bunch.

According to local rumor - that's where at least two of the bigger fish come in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove