Bizarre Manorville news

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thanks Slim, I sure wish we could give this victim her name and identity back. There are talented and dedicated folks who work in the unidentified forum so I am not giving up hope of finding a match.

It just makes me sad for her, ya know? It's kind of like a rude slap in the face for me to realize that a human being could just disappear and nobody notices or searches for them. My 'people'* (*term for close knit relatives and friends in my neck of the woods) would be all over this if a family member or friend disappeared.

What smarts even more is the fact that a career Serial Murderer has possibly outsmarted area LE for a number of years before they (LE) admitted possible connections.

The following article discusses the disconnect between LEAs. The link is to page 3 and the discussion is on the following pages, IIRC.

http://www.longislandpress.com/2011/03/24/long-islands-other-serial-killer/3/

moo

wm

It is really sad to think that there might not be anyone looking for the Jane Does. I feel really bad referring to the victims as "Jane Doe" and then a number. It feels so cold & disrespectful even though it can't be helped.

I really do think that LE will catch the perp. For some reason, I think LE knows who he is and are watching him. I don't have any proof of this...it's just a gut feeling. I hope I'm right.

Thanks for the link!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KY Cliffhanger
Back