TN Blanca Guadalupe Berrios Orellana, 23 - Missing 3 Weeks - Reportedly Told Family She was Headed to Murfreesboro to Visit a Family Member

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Knox

Reaction score
1725751075579.png

Berrios Orellana was last seen leaving her apartment on Old Hickory Boulevard on August 18. She reportedly told her family she was headed to Murfreesboro to visit a family member, according to police.

Berrios says, Blanca’s boyfriend told her that she was headed to her stepfather’s home on Carver Avenue in Murfreesboro. According to Berrios, her daughter was going to help her stepfather after he had an accident.

Ines was told by the stepfather, he never talked to Blanca, but Ines says the car her daughter was driving was at his house

"I don’t know what to think maybe her stepfather did something to her? The police had been talking to him but he disappeared," Berrios said.

Unfortunately seams pretty obvious whats happened just a waiting game till they announce it but in the small chance I'm wrong im hoping she's found safe
3 weeks is a hellova start .
I know her car was in his driveway ..so where the heck is his car and what is it? And 3 weeks has already passed!
(please no one tell me this guy owns a driveway but not a car )

I know her car was in his driveway ..so where the heck is his car and what is it? And 3 weeks has already passed!
(please no one tell me this guy owns a driveway but not a car )<++ but there should be more helpful information here ..its been to long for LE to act like they dont know some stuff.

(please no one tell me this guy owns a driveway but not a car )
Unless he got rid of the car recently/using it to disappear himself won't know until more details are released

Unless he got rid of the car recently/using it to disappear himself won't know until more details are released
???
Help me understand how not releasing information of his car has no positive advantages? Even if he ditched it or wrecked it or whatever ,has it been accounted for because he is missing as well and her car was there..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand
Back