Blood Aboard the "Yacht"

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are there any missing females around the end of August or early September 2011?

This just keeps getting more bizarre and twisted.

A couple of droplets of blood in a bathroom? Most people wouldn't question that. Mr. Blodgett must have seen more than that to question it and remember it nearly two years later.
And, really... DM would disclose his girlfriend's menstrual status? The whole thing reeks and I have that feeling things are only going to get stinkier.

I have never known to have a menstral cycle that left large amounts of blood on the floor... Hope they find out who the missing girl was..

it can happen... i won't elaborate lol.

cleaned up asap btw.

( this message brought to you by super duper tampax :shocked2:)

This has quickly morphed into a girl thing. Maybe we girls can solve this one.

Yet, he also reported no girl was visible while he was fixing it...

This has quickly morphed into a girl thing. Maybe we girls can solve this one.

From a man's POV.....DM had hours or at least several minutes to cleanup an honest drip, or make up a better story or whatever, before the repairman arrived.

Pretty low bred to leave it if it was actually due to his female friend and then comment on it.

Just another event that simply makes no sense, yet isn't really against the law.
However I am getting a really good picture of this guy.

bessie, that is good to know. But hey - look at all the free adverting the yacht owner got for himself over the last 24 hours.

If she came out from a swim in the water it could be unstoppable but who would invite someone on board for repair and not clean that up?
Whether it was menstrual blood or not who would leave any drops of blood on this boat and not clean it before someone came in to clear toilet? Disgraceful and rude.

> When Blodgett arrived, he noticed a few drops of blood on the boat and asked Millard about it.

Millard said his girlfriend was menstruating and the toilet was broken, which made sense to Blodgett.

"We're talking about drops of blood," Blodgett said. "It seemed completely reasonable."

So the little drops of blood were either on or near the toilet. Sounds pretty menstrual to me. Perhaps thats why the girl was taken back to the dock as she was feeling unwell due to menstruation and seasickness combined. makes sense.

> When Blodgett arrived, he noticed a few drops of blood on the boat and asked Millard about it.

Millard said his girlfriend was menstruating and the toilet was broken, which made sense to Blodgett.

"We're talking about drops of blood," Blodgett said. "It seemed completely reasonable."

So the little drops of blood were either on or near the toilet. Sounds pretty menstrual to me. Perhaps thats why the girl was taken back to the dock as she was feeling unwell due to menstruation and seasickness combined. makes sense.

Copied from the article itself, Mr Blodgett did not say "we're talking about drops of blood", nor did he say it was near the toilet.

When Mr. Blodgett came aboard to fix the problem, he noted a quantity of blood around the boat, which he questioned. Receiving a satisfactory answer, Mr. Blodgett fixed the problem and departed back for Little Current. During his visit, the woman was not in sight. Thinking about the encounter now, Mr. Blodgett said it was “troubling.” While tales of the encounter have grown and morphed into tales of a blood soaked boat and a missing woman, the proprietor said this is not the case, nor can he claim that the second woman on the boat did not return with Mr. Millard, as he did not see his client depart from the boat upon its return to Little Current.

bessie, that is good to know. But hey - look at all the free adverting the yacht owner got for himself over the last 24 hours.

I think this man did the right thing to call LE though. JMO

So I guess we're to believe the menstrual blood story. Were there any female OPP on this? JMO

From the comments here, I'm not sure that many people are familiar with a sailboat's head (bathroom). Think airplane bathroom except much smaller. Here's a photograph.
images

They are several types, all of which are tricky to maintain, frequently horribly stinky and, when passengers who don't know how to use them come on board and try to flush something like, say a tampon or sanitary napkin, into a direct discharge head, this is what can happen....

images

That's not to put a damper on implications associated with blood on the icky little head floor, of course. Perhaps MSM could seek out DM's guest, assuming she's still alive, and query her more closely for our benefit about her menstrual cycle, her average flow, and her apparent cleanliness issues.

Blood on the yacht thread: just a sailor's yarn

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9519122&postcount=62"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9519122&postcount=62[/ame]

Originally Posted by mollymae View Post
"Exactly what I was thinking...bring up period blood and no more questions asked."

I saw this menstrual blood explanation coming....:facepalm:
And totally agree with above. Totally.

Has it happened again?! (i.e. case closed today so quickly) I have to read bessie's link...

A psychopath would tell the boat owner a story that would made him feel uncomfortable so he wouldn't ask more questions. I cannot think of any woman who lets her menses drip...... DM seems to be a little cocky and was caught with evidence (drops of blood) he easily deflected it with an uncomfortable topic.

Sorry, but the Manitoulin OPP have to do better than that. I'd want to hear, "We have tracked down both women who were Mr. Millard's boat guests, and they have cleared up all concerns."

Period. (Pun intended).

Until I hear that...it ain't over until the "fat lady sings"...(which I'm sure is politically incorrect...but hey, I've got some extra pounds myself).

Having been to Manitoulin in the past two years, I can't say that I would think that the OPP detachment there is, well, ummm, very used to dealing with the likes of DM....you have to DIG and see past the charm and smile and all...

Yes, that makes sense...said no woman Ever!
:floorlaugh:
Depending on the MSM story you refer to, there was either a little blood or a lot in either the bathroom or in multiple locations on the boat. Regardless, I
don't know a single woman who a) wouldn't know she was bleeding so much that she'd left a mess and b) that wouldn't quickly clean up said mess if she'd actually left it.
I also don't know any man who could a) deal with the fact that menstral blood was slattered in his living space or b) clean up said splatter or c) calmly explain to the owner of the boat that said blood spatter was of the menstrual kind.
In addition, think about the female guest. Was she fully dressed? Naked? Awake? Incapacitated? A slob? What?
IMO, this excuse just doesn't float.
MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members