Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 69385
Just a little OT, but what brilliant architect thought a TOILET in front of a PICTURE WINDOW would be a grand idea?
For over half a million bucks in a gated community, I'd expect a little more (a-hem) privacy, wouldn't you?

Do we know for sure this is BK's bathroom?

Ok... don't laugh.... in our new house the guest bathroom has a window in front of the potty. Not like this one... Doesn't go to the floor. But sometimes I like to use that potty, just so I can look out the window. :giggle: :blushing:

:ditto: NOT HAPPENING. She has not had breakfast since at least 2 weeks and a day ago today.

If she is issued a death certificate... Good luck with that. :rolleyes:

Just wanted to add a big thank you to K_Z! Your input is always appreciated! :tyou:
They cant force him to pull the plug and they cant issue a death certificate unless she is a corpse. Now they can refuse to keep her there where as he would have to move her to another facility. But Unless the judge tells bobby that they will not allow him to use Whitney Houstons estate to keep Whitney Houstons daughter on life support, then i doubt he would do that. But trust me. I know bobby will never do that. We are just conversating here.

:ditto: I agree. I think at this point anyone speculating that she just isn't going to recover is correct. I think anyone speculating that she will recover is really reaching. People don't recover from brain death. I do believe she has been brain dead since 2 weeks ago today. :twocents:

She may or may not be brain dead. But is there a meaningful difference between brain dead and "ALMOST brain dead"? Will her quality of life be significantly improved if she opens her eyes once in a while, yet remains unresponsive, vent dependent, or essentially unaware of life going on around her?

If BK were sitting up in bed eating a meal, and able to do all of the other things which would come with that, I sincerely doubt her father would have a problem with letting people in her life who love her know that. In fact, I believe he'd be shouting it from the rafters. There would be little need for "an investigation" into what happened, because BK would tell the police how she ended up in the bathtub, face down with no pulse and no ability to breathe on her own.

They cant force him to pull the plug and they cant issue a death certificate unless she is a corpse. Now they can refuse to keep her there. Unless the judge tells bobby that they will not allow him to use Whitney Houstons estate to keep Whitney Houstons daughter on life support. But trust me. I know bobby will never do that. We are just conversating here.

BBM - Jahi has a death certificate ... Jahi also has a certificate for having completed the 8th grade ... :notgood: ... I guess Jahi will soon be getting her driver's license ... :notgood:

They cant force him to pull the plug and they cant issue a death certificate unless she is a corpse. Now they can refuse to keep her there. Unless the judge tells bobby that they will not allow him to use Whitney Houstons estate to keep Whitney Houstons daughter on life support. But trust me. I know bobby will never do that. We are just conversating here.

I'm not saying she is brain dead, but if she were brain dead, a death certificate could certainly be issued regardless of her father's refusal to take her off the vent. Brain death is legal death.

Marion "Pat" Houston
Marion "Pat" Houston is one of the lesser-known players in this situation, but she plays a key role. She is married to Whitney's brother Gary and serves as the executor of the trust fund left to Bobbi Kristina. In other words, it's Bobbi Kristina's money, but Pat controls it. Last March, Pat petitioned for a temporary protective order against Nick Gordon, alleging that he had "made threatening comments and posted photos of guns with the intention of making petitioner fearful for her personal safety. Respondent then posted more photos of guns later and has sent harassing texts." There may be more to that story, though, as a police report indicated that Pat claimed that Nick wanted Bobbi Kristina's monthly allowance increased — and when she refused, he began making threatening and harassing statements toward the family

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...browns-hospital-visitors-201592#ixzz3RkPS4ytK
Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook
My mom was on life support for 12 days. At one week we were told there was some type of activity which caused the Dr to wait the additional time. Eventually we were told no hope and were at her bedside during the disconnect. Her breathing changed to panting and eventually slowed to a stop. Then her heart machine sounded and scared the scrap out of me. This lasted about 10 minutes. After all of this I saw her color drain. That was the one thing no one had warned me about. It was sad but not overly scary. Thankfully there were no seizures.

I knew she wasn't coming back. There was no life in that room.

But what if Bobby keeps her on life support for the next 20 years in a private setting? Then the Houstons get nothing. They will probably offer bobby a severance package to pull the plug and be gone from their lives for good. Bk was the only remaining bond between both families.

He should do it, BK is already gone and her money could go to medical costs .. I cannot stand the Houstons, they would certainly deserve that outcome (still disgusted in the reality TV series after Whitney's death).

My mom was on life support for 12 days. At one week we were told there was some type of activity which caused the Dr to wait the additional time. Eventually we were told no hope and were at her bedside during the disconnect. Her breathing changed to panting and eventually slowed to a stop. Then her heart machine sounded and scared the scrap out of me. This lasted about 10 minutes. After all of this I saw her color drain. That was the one thing no one had warned me about. It was sad but not overly scary. Thankfully there were no seizures.

I knew she wasn't coming back. There was no life in that room.

I'm sorry you had to experience that.

The color of a person who dies under those circumstances is startling. Your post makes me realize that the family should probably be warned about that. Maybe that is something most ICUs do nowadays. When I worked the ICU, we always turned off the monitor, or at least the alarms. There is no reason to have the alarms on in the case where no resuscitation is going to be done. There are always monitors out in the nursing station which can be used to record the heart rhythms and vital signs as they deteriorate.

I don't consider CBS tabloid:

A source said her brain swelling went down and her eyes are showing some movement.

http://wtvr.com/2015/02/05/bobby-brown-on-family-saying-final-goodbyes-to-bobbi-kristina-brown/

Neither do I. I have said it before and I'll say it again..... People can think what they want about TMZ. Harvey Levin is no idiot. He makes sure what he reports is accurate in most cases. Everyone balked when they were the first to report that Michael Jackson died.... Oh its just tabloid rumor. No. They had pretty accurate sources. I will say in this case, things have been incorrect due to scummy family members looking for their 5 minutes AGAIN. When wrong, they (TMZ) has made corrections. So call it what you will.... Everyone has their opinion. Add to that every other "credible" media outlet quotes them. So what does that say? That over the years, they have become very reliable. Do they gossip? YES! Do they purposely lie? I don't think so. My opinion...............:snooty:

They cant force him to pull the plug and they cant issue a death certificate unless she is a corpse. Now they can refuse to keep her there where as he would have to move her to another facility. But Unless the judge tells bobby that they will not allow him to use Whitney Houstons estate to keep Whitney Houstons daughter on life support, then i doubt he would do that. But trust me. I know bobby will never do that. We are just conversating here.

Um, yes they can issue a death certificate if it is warranted. Jahi McMath has one, yet they continue to "pretend" she is alive.

BBM - Jahi has a death certificate ... Jahi also has a certificate for having completed the 8th grade ... :notgood:

Right... :rolleyes: Still bizzaro world for me.

I'm not saying she is brain dead, but if she were brain dead, a death certificate could certainly be issued regardless of her father's refusal to take her off the vent. Brain death is legal death.

Exactly. If when that happens any issue of WH's estate is over. IMO of course.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but at a certain time can the hospital say there's nothing they can do for her and BB will have to make a decision to move her to another facility or turn off the life support?

Since this story has to do with a celebrity the rules are a bit more relaxed. Granted I can understand why tabloids like the National Enquirer are not considered by many to be mainstream media but they do seem to get the scoop on many stories like this one with Bobbi Kristina.

If you see a post you feel is inappropriate or you feel is not using a correct source then please hit the triangle in the left hand corner of the post in question. This will give you a pop screen where you can describe the problem and send the alert. One of the mods will see it and deal with it as soon as possible.

Thank you,
Tricia

I have been here a while (at least 5 years) so I get it. My problem on this thread is that the assumption of speculation isn't there. People are posting things as fact and there is question as to whether it is opinion or not. I have seen tabloid articles posted as "updates" and then talked about in depth as if it came from a reliable source. This isn't allowed on other threads yet seems to be here?

I just read something really disgusting on this thread which I have since removed.

Do not make disgusting leaps into areas that have NEVER been brought up. You cannot post anything thing that comes flying out of your fingertips just because you know how to type.

Next time anyone posts something outrageous that has nothing to back it up then that poster will be receiving a long vacation.

My dad had a massive stroke on April 25th last year. He died. He was on life support for the first 24 hours..... I had no say in the matter. Although I would not have disagreed he be removed from life support. He had no chance. He was pretty much gone. His brain was not repairable...

If I could change that.. OMG... Of course I would. in a heartbeat. Sometimes you just have to say goodbye. As sad as that is... :cry:

You
My dad had a massive stroke on April 25th last year. He died. He was on life support for the first 24 hours..... I had no say in the matter. Although I would not have disagreed he be removed from life support. He had no chance. He was pretty much gone. His brain was not repairable...

If I could change that.. OMG... Of course I would. in a heartbeat. Sometimes you just have to say goodbye. As sad as that is... :cry:
IM sorry for your loss. I was with my mom in her last hours. She died at 54 from ovarian cancer. The night before the doctor told me she was improving! She wasn't on life support,but when she passed a young intern was trying to recessitate her. We told him not to bother. It was so hard to watch and that's why I'm sure BB is praying for a miracle.

I'm sorry you had to experience that.

The color of a person who dies under those circumstances is startling. Your post makes me realize that the family should probably be warned about that. Maybe that is something most ICUs do nowadays. When I worked the ICU, we always turned off the monitor, or at least the alarms. There is no reason to have the alarms on in the case where no resuscitation is going to be done. There are always monitors out in the nursing station which can be used to record the heart rhythms and vital signs as they deteriorate.
Thank you. I was alone with mom at this point. Her bed was cornered and I had stood behind her rubbing her shoulders. I did not want to see her face during death. Seeing her color drain was very sad but um glad I was still there. I wish we had known because my brothers and dad would have stayed with her too. But our ICU team was still the best we could have asked for.

February 14, 2015.

Brown’s hospital situation is unknown. There are mixed reports, including one that says the 21-year-old opened her eyes momentarily. The family will likely update when there is news, but at the moment things have most likely remained unchanged. All they ask for is privacy and for fans to stop believing reports that are not from authorized members of the family. This includes the one that Brown’s organs are reportedly failing.

Read more at http://guardianlv.com/2015/02/bobbi-kristina-brown-organs-failing-say-reports/#DHpBfqy2HKutK4My.99

I just read something really disgusting on this thread which I have since removed.

Do not make disgusting leaps into areas that have NEVER been brought up. You cannot post anything thing that comes flying out of your fingertips just because you know how to type.

Next time anyone posts something outrageous that has nothing to back it up then that poster will be receiving a long vacation.
You maybe referring to me. So Iam sorry if I have overstepped. Please send me a pm if needed. I love this site and the members on it. But I think I just posted some off the wall scenarios. I am sorry for that.

February 14, 2015.

Brown’s hospital situation is unknown. There are mixed reports, including one that says the 21-year-old opened her eyes momentarily. The family will likely update when there is news, but at the moment things have most likely remained unchanged. All they ask for is privacy and for fans to stop believing reports that are not from authorized members of the family. This includes the one that Brown’s organs are reportedly failing.

Read more at http://guardianlv.com/2015/02/bobbi-kristina-brown-organs-failing-say-reports/#DHpBfqy2HKutK4My.99

Whatever they want to think is fine. I don't believe she will ever recover. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member