Bobbi Kristina Brown found unresponsive in bathtub. #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The biggest difference is the Vegas contract that Celine has.

Saw Celine last year. Awesome!

Exacta mundo. If WH had stayed & been put on the right path she could have ended up in Vegas with multimillion dollar contract(s).

Bobbi Kristina -- Violent History With Nick Gordon Triggered By Jealousy

Bobbi Kristina and Nick Gordon's violent relationship was well known among their friends ... and sources tell us it was fueled by jealousy -- but not the kind you'd expect.

Sources close to the couple tell us ... their spats, which sometimes resulted in domestic violence, were almost always triggered by Nick's jealousy over Bobbi Kristina's fame. He felt he was also Whitney Houston's child since he grew up with her and could not understand why people focused on Bobbi.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/02/09/bobbi...-history-jealousy-reality-show/#ixzz3RGfImxuw

1&2&3, I agree. IMO, it would make sense that he's feeling guilty anout BK. When she was a child, he was on drugs and in and out of jail. After his divorce, he seemed to drop out of her life. I think that he thinks he's doing the right thing, but it seems a bit selfish. If there is really no hope for her, he needs to let her go. It's seems cruel to let her linger, just to alleviate his own guilt and pain.

I agree and if a miracle should occur and she regains conscience she would not be the same BKB as he knew her to be.

Yes, but it's shorter acting as well. From what I understand it's still quite pricey when someone's using it extensively and staying high. Crack is fast-acting and shorter lasting so I guess they'd do more to stay high longer and I'm sure it ends up being just as draining financially.

When Cory Monteith died he only had $810,0000 left to his estate out of a reported 6 million. His drug of choice was heroin.

It seems that all of these celebrities go through money like water. Especially if they use drugs. JMO.

Is organ harvesting one of the reasons they do try even when it has been so long the person is almost certainly brain dead? I would hope not as in this case the family would be very very unlikely to donate organs no matter what the situation (unless a relative needed one).

And how long after death can the body be "re-animated" so to speak, with a young healthy person that has a strong heart does the open the window up to 20-30 minutes to get the heart restarted if they keep pumping the chest so there is some small bit of oxygen to the cells? Is it possible they didn't get the heart started again until she was at the hospital?

Is the family against organ donation? IMO its one of the most selfless things you can do. There are so many waiting on that list and not enough organs. TIA

Is organ harvesting one of the reasons they do try even when it has been so long the person is almost certainly brain dead? I would hope not as in this case the family would be very very unlikely to donate organs no matter what the situation (unless a relative needed one).

And how long after death can the body be "re-animated" so to speak, with a young healthy person that has a strong heart does the open the window up to 20-30 minutes to get the heart restarted if they keep pumping the chest so there is some small bit of oxygen to the cells? Is it possible they didn't get the heart started again until she was at the hospital?

I maybe didn't explain that as clearly as I could have. I didn't mean to imply that out of hospital resuscitation is carried out for the purpose of organ donation--that is NOT at all true. Paramedics have independent authority to withhold resuscitation and pronounce death in a limited set of circumstances. Usually these are situations such as decapitation, transection, massive open head injury with visible brain tissue, prolonged submersion, rigor mortis, advanced decomposition, etc.

In other circumstances, they communicate with their base station as to how to proceed, and take over CPR when progress by bystanders and police. In a case like BK, where it was unknown how long she was submerged, and due to her celebrity status, they are going to try everything they can to see if the person is salvageable. Paramedics will avoid pronouncing death in the field on those cases, and transport as rapidly as possible, with full resuscitation efforts in progress.

My comment about organ donation in that post is because often after a prolonged anoxic event, the only realistic outcome the person's heart has been restarted for is to be considered as an organ donor. Meaning, there is almost no chance that the brain is going to be only a little damaged; most often the brain massively swells as a result of the prolonged lack of oxygen, when the heart is able to be restarted. "Post arrest resuscitation syndrome." The global brain swelling is due to the prolonged lack of oxygen, not necessarily a head injury. (Although it's certainly possible to have both.) The massive swelling is a re-perfusion injury secondary to the lack of oxygen for a long time.

I hope that's clearer. Paramedics will always try their best in the field to get an airway established, and get a rhythm back, if they can. Organ donation is never, ever a part of that decision making in the field.

As far as how long can someone go without a pulse and still get the heart back? Depends on the age and condition of the patient, and the circumstances of the arrest causing situation. Small children, drownings, and falls thru the ice on lakes seem to have the longest intervals of cardiac arrest and successful resuscitation-- sometimes as long as an hour, and the lucky child ends up neurologically pretty much intact. But those are extremely rare situations, and the extreme hypothermia has a protective effect on the brain.

The longest "usual" dry land arrests with resuscitation to cardiac rhythm I've read about in the literature is about 30 min without a pulse, and I did a lot of literature searches and reading on this a while back for another case I followed. Many of those die anyway from brain swelling leading to brain death. In another case I followed, it was theorized by a few posters and the child's mother that a little boy was left pulseless and without CPR for a "long time" after a fall, while they alleged the scene was "staged", and then CPR was started when police arrived.

There was a lot of debate over exactly "when" CPR was started, and the mother said in interviews that she felt that if CPR had been started right away, the child would have lived. Paramedics were unable to place IV or IO lines, and had a lot of trouble even getting an airway, due to passive regurgitation of vomit, etc., and they had to initially divert to the closest hospital for help, instead of the big Pedes hospital farther away. It's my opinion in that case a prolonged delay in starting CPR could not be true, because the child was in asystole when paramedics arrived, and they DID get a pulse back once the child was brought to the first ER. If it had been longer than 30 min of arrest, I don't think they could have ever restarted his heart in that situation. (No hypothermia or drowning, child was 6, and suffered a head and face first fall of about 10+ feet.) The child suffered global anoxic encephalopathy (brain swelling) in the early hours after his heart was re-started, and ultimately was brain dead and taken off life support a few days later. (He was an organ donor, but not a heart donor.)

Is the family against organ donation? IMO its one of the most selfless things you can do. There are so many waiting on that list and not enough organs. TIA

We don't know, because they haven't said publicly. I hope they are open, but given this family's tumultuous history, and their status as celebrities, and the comments from BB, I doubt they are open to it.

But I will say just as a general comment that African Americans have a very low rate of organ donation as a group, but also have a high degree of acceptance of transplanted organs across all age ranges. (I can back that up with links if I need to, but just throwing it out there. It is just a statistic, not meant to be a racist comment.)

Ok. Here are just a few quick links, so I'm not accused of being racist!

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2954674/

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk/how...d_other_minority_ethnic_communities/index.asp

http://organdonor.gov/whydonate/minorities.html

http://organdonor.gov/minortyaa/index.html

In 2013:
20%of all transplant recipients were African American
73%of African American transplant recipients received kidneys
17%of all deceased donors were African American

Speculation................if BK and NG were in a fight and it lead to her demise his could shed on WH death also?
IF teen lovers BK & NG did not have permission to date from WH, did NG think he & BK would get all the money?
Was he there? Jealousy, money all motives? Could someone have given a bad bag to WH? Why was BK asleep the night before WH death?
If I were an investagator I would find this to be very coincidental. Maybe no connection and maybe it is...........JMOO
I always thought WH overdosed and drowned but having second thoughts after reading. Maybe someone did it on purpose.
Do we know if WH had any problems with NG. He would of been 22 at the time and BK 17? No one seemed to like him either except for BK. JMOO

Would BK be given IV fluids and have a feeding tube?
I have been reading about Jahai McMath.
I am amazed of not hearing about more organ failure (kidneys?) loss of weight etc.
We left our loved one go, so I don't know what the body does on life support over a long period.
I also read that the brain can liquify after a few weeks???

When Cory Monteith died he only had $810,0000 left to his estate out of a reported 6 million. His drug of choice was heroin.

It seems that all of these celebrities go through money like water. Especially if they use drugs. JMO.

Yep, it seems like most every week we see a celebrity overdose on drugs. I guess they thought they could handle fame until it came their way .... such a waste.

Speculation................if BK and NG were in a fight and it lead to her demise his could shed on WH death also?
IF teen lovers BK & NG did not have permission to date from WH, did NG think he & BK would get all the money?
Was he there? Jealousy, money all motives? Could someone have given a bad bag to WH? Why was BK asleep the night before WH death?
If I were an investagator I would find this to be very coincidental. Maybe no connection and maybe it is...........JMOO
I always thought WH overdosed and drowned but having second thoughts after reading. Maybe someone did it on purpose.
Do we know if WH had any problems with NG. He would of been 22 at the time and BK 17? No one seemed to like him either except for BK. JMOO

Reading over the autopsy report, it doesn't seem that WH overdosed. She did have drugs in her system, but the cause of death is listed as drowning due to heart disease caused by cocaine use.

I'm not an expert at interpreting autopsy reports, not even close, but it seems that possibly due to her heart disease (caused by chronic cocaine use), she may have suffered a cardiac event (arrhythmia?) that caused her to faint/fall into the tub and drown. She had some abrasions, but no evidence of brain trauma. She had no petichiae (small hemorrhages in the eyes/conjunctiva) that would suggest forcible drowning.

It really does sound like she died as a result of chronic drug abuse rather than foul play. When young people are admitted to the ER with a "heart attack," one of the the first thoughts is to see if cocaine is involved. It's not great for the cardiovascular system.

http://www.autopsyfiles.org/reports/Celebs/houston, whitney_report.pdf

Reading over the autopsy report, it doesn't seem that WH overdosed. She did have drugs in her system, but the cause of death is listed as drowning due to heart disease caused by cocaine use.

I'm not an expert at interpreting autopsy reports, not even close, but it seems that possibly due to her heart disease (caused by chronic cocaine use), she may have suffered a cardiac event (arrhythmia?) that caused her to faint/fall into the tub and drown. She had some abrasions, but no evidence of brain trauma. She had no petichiae (small hemorrhages in the eyes/conjunctiva) that would suggest forcible drowning.

It really does sound like she died as a result of chronic drug abuse rather than foul play. When young people are admitted to the ER with a "heart attack," one of the the first thoughts is to see if cocaine is involved. It's not great for the cardiovascular system.

http://www.autopsyfiles.org/reports/Celebs/houston, whitney_report.pdf

exactly. She died from a cardiac event due to chronic drug use and other factors.

Face and mouth injuries. Sounds like maybe she was hit or punched? Or fell? :thinking: Eeerily quiet with no real new updates since last week.

Police: Possible injuries to Bobbi Kristina Brown’s face, mouth concerning

Posted: 3:35 p.m. Monday, Feb. 9, 2015

ATLANTA —
As Bobbi Kristina remains hospitalized, a source close to the investigation says injuries to Bobbi Kristina’s face and mouth have Roswell police concerned and investigating further.

A source close to the investigation tells Channel 2’s Mark Winne that police have expressed concern about possible face and/or mouth injuries.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/police-possible-injuries-bobbi-kristina-browns-fac/nj7W6/

Face and mouth injuries. Sounds like maybe she was hit or punched? Or fell? :thinking: Eeerily quiet with no real new updates since last week.

Police: Possible injuries to Bobbi Kristina Brown’s face, mouth concerning

Posted: 3:35 p.m. Monday, Feb. 9, 2015

ATLANTA —
As Bobbi Kristina remains hospitalized, a source close to the investigation says injuries to Bobbi Kristina’s face and mouth have Roswell police concerned and investigating further.

A source close to the investigation tells Channel 2’s Mark Winne that police have expressed concern about possible face and/or mouth injuries.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/police-possible-injuries-bobbi-kristina-browns-fac/nj7W6/

What ticks me off is what if NG and her had a fight and he staged this so people would think she killed herself. How awful is that???
Ugh.

What ticks me off is what if NG and her had a fight and he staged this so people would think she killed herself. How awful is that???
Ugh.

I know what you mean. That would just be the worst. :notgood: Staged it to look like how WH died. EVIL.. :devil:

I know what you mean. That would just be the worst. :notgood: Staged it to look like how WH died. EVIL.. :devil:

Yep. To make it look like BK was crazy over the death of her mom and wanted to go out like she did.

If that happened I hope they just hand him over to Bobby.

Would BK be given IV fluids and have a feeding tube?
I have been reading about Jahai McMath.
I am amazed of not hearing about more organ failure (kidneys?) loss of weight etc.
We left our loved one go, so I don't know what the body does on life support over a long period.
I also read that the brain can liquify after a few weeks???

It isn't a pretty sight. I had a friend who happened to be in a Catholic Hospital and they wouldn't let the family take him off life support, it was horrible for the family- my sis and I went to see him and it was clear our friend wasn't in there. That was back in the mid 80's so I would hope all that is different now and the hospital can't refuse. (eerie coincidence the hospital was the same one that Jeffery McDonald worked at when he was arrested for his families murder)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1