Bobbi Kristina Brown found unresponsive in bathtub. #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a very good tattoo. "Bobbi" is higher than "Kristina". :aktion1:
I truly wonder why nick never looked at BK as a baby sister. Why would he want to sleep with his baby foster sister. He may have always seen her as being his meal ticket. I cant believe that nick never found a girl he was serious about without deciding that bk was the one. I think she felt he brainwashed her and felt betrayed. Sometimes it takes years to realize this. Maybe Whitney should have gotten bk a older sister. She had enough brothers from her dad side. I truly think nick romantically used bk for his self aggrandizement. Jmo

I truly wonder why nick never looked at BK as a baby sister. Why would he want to sleep with his baby foster sister. He may have always seen her as being his meal ticket. I cant believe that nick never found a girl he was serious about without deciding that bk was the one. I think she felt he brainwashed her and felt betrayed. Sometimes it takes years to realize this. Maybe Whitney should have gotten bk a older sister. She had enough brothers from her dad side. I truly think nick romantically used bk for his self aggrandizement. Jmo

I think this is really unfair. We do not know the relationship that they all had. We do not know the relationship between NG and WH and we don't know the relationship between NG and BK. He cared about her enough to perform CPR when she was found unresponsive and he seems to really care about her. I am sad that the family won't let him see her, if that is true. It might help her to have someone who she truly cares about there.

I think this is really unfair. We do not know the relationship that they all had. We do not know the relationship between NG and WH and we don't know the relationship between NG and BK. He cared about her enough to perform CPR when she was found unresponsive and he seems to really care about her. I am sad that the family won't let him see her, if that is true. It might help her to have someone who she truly cares about there.

It may be unfair. Also unfair is assuming that BK is not already surrounded by people who love her and who she cares about. You assume that NG is the only person she cares about. MOO

I suspect that when BK met NG and started bringing him around her family, it was because she liked him. Carried a bit of a flame for him. I also suspect he did not reciprocate at that time but did enjoy the lifestyle, attention, guidance, or whatever that the Houston/Brown household extended to him. Eventually he moved in becoming "part of the family" or unofficially "adopted" by the clan.

I do not think that NG saw BK as a love interest until after her mother passed. Now whether that was because the two grew close in that way as they mourned the loss of Whitney in their lives or had a more financial motive I cannot know and do not care to speculate. But given the criminal investigation currently taking place and the fact that NG is a POI in that investigation per LE, I think it best if he remains away from her bedside.

Please note my liberal sprinkling of words indicating this is my opinion and nothing is stated as fact.

Question, curious, since BK was so thin, would she lose more weight? or can calories be upped in her IV?

Just saw this tweet. It is from about 40 minutes ago. She is a reporter with local WSBTV:

JessicaJagloisWSB ‏@JessicaJagsWSB · 47m47 minutes ago
Outside of #Emory, covering #BobbiKristina. No official updates even as rumors swirl. http://instagram.com/p/zLIYlfueiV/

Wonder what it means? :thinking:

I think it means "I got nuttin', damn it."

;)

SBM

It may be unfair. Also unfair is assuming that BK is not already surrounded by people who love her and who she cares about. You assume that NG is the only person she cares about. MOO

I didn't assume anything and I certainly never said she isn't surrounded by people who care about her. I don't assume NG is the only person she cares about as I would assume her daddy is far at the top of the list. But why not have ALL the people in her life surrounding her in this difficult time? Why try to decide who matters and who doesn't and for what reason? It seems the family is doing this as well.

SBM

I didn't assume anything and I certainly never said she isn't surrounded by people who care about her. I don't assume NG is the only person she cares about as I would assume her daddy is far at the top of the list. But why not have ALL the people in her life surrounding her in this difficult time? Why try to decide who matters and who doesn't and for what reason? It seems the family is doing this as well.

If I were her family and I was told that the cops were investigating this as a possible crime, and were focusing their investigation upon NG, then I would not be welcoming him into the hospital room either.

If I were her family and I was told that the cops were investigating this as a possible crime, and were focusing their investigation upon NG, then I would not be welcoming him into the hospital room either.

We don't know that they were told that by the cops. That hasn't come from a reliable source.

ETA: You all know that I am entitled to my opinion as well, right? And I am entitled to post that opinion here.[modsnip]

You lose a ridiculous amount of muscle mass in like ten days of bed rest.

It's the choice of the family so should be respected. The only way I could see NG getting in is if he is with security.

ETA We only have the word of Lomas that NG performed CPR iirc.

SBM

Because there is a criminal investigation going on and NG was THERE when whatever happened, happened. It's up to the family if they want him there or not.

J
We don't know that they were told that by the cops. That hasn't come from a reliable source.

ETA: You all know that I am entitled to my opinion as well, right? And I am entitled to post that opinion here. [modsnip]
Didn't BB come out and say it was an ongoing criminal investigation?

You lose a ridiculous amount of muscle mass in like ten days of bed rest.

Thankyou, I figured that. I myself after a brain operation lost quite allot of weight and my muscles were very weak after just 5 days, so I figured it would be much worse for BK. and thin skin might cause bed sores no matter how well she is being kept. True?

found my answer

The rule of thumb is for every one day in a coma/critical care/debilitated hospital stay - it takes 5 days of rehab. If we guesstimate the time between the coma, the time in critical care and the regular hospital ward, it would be approximately 72 days X 5 = 360 days or one full year of rehab including physical therapy, occupational therapy, muscle strengthening exercises and balance and coordination.

http://en.allexperts.com/q/ICU-Critical-Care-3511/2012/7/effects-coma.htm

Because there is a criminal investigation going on and NG was THERE when whatever happened, happened. It's up to the family if they want him there or not.

That's true but after the criminal investigation is over what if he is ruled out and they rule it accidental or something?

While it is also true its up to BKs family to decide now but somewhere in my mind I keeping thinking if she could decide for herself she may want him there. Sometimes the mere presence of someone being there and hearing their voice can help the patient.

Its sort of ironic in a way. I am sure they are keeping NG away from her because they believe he is either responsible for what has happened to her or they think he hit her before it happened. But it seems both sides of these dysfunctional families are actually having fights themselves with someone about something.

That's true but after the criminal investigation is over what if he is ruled out and they rule it accidental or something?

While it is also true its up to BKs family to decide now but somewhere in my mind I keeping thinking if she could decide for herself she may want him there. Sometimes the mere presence of someone being there and hearing their voice can help the patient.

Its sort of ironic in a way. I am sure they are keeping NG away from her because they believe he is either responsible for what has happened to her or they think he hit her before it happened. But it seems both sides of these dysfunctional families are actually having fights themselves with someone about something.

Totally agree. I guess I'm thinking like a parent and maybe I'm leaning towards something nefarious happening in this situation. (Between BK and NG).

If it does end up being a non-criminal event, then yes, I will feel bad for him that he wasn't able to be there with her during this crisis.

Unfortunately, she isn't awake or able to express her wishes. I'm not even sure if she would want him there or not. I guess it depends on what happened to put her in this situation, right?

It's a horrible situation all around, but the family does have the last say in whether he goes to see her or not. Truth being told, if it was MY choice, I would have taken her out of that household as a child and possibly prevented this from happening in the first place.

MOOOOOO

But if it is true that she hit a nail and had a blow out on her tire, I doubt she will be found guilty or negligent in the accident. Pretty hard to steer when your tire blows out.
Right rear tire, I was thinking it was a front tire. It sure seems like there was a lot of out of control behavior surrounding BK. moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dianthe