Bobbi Kristina Brown found unresponsive in bathtub. #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
is her heart strong? We do no know. BK had a history of drugs from age 16? Recently BK lost so much weight that she looked like a skeleton, IMO...........partying, drinking..............so age is young and body is old..............JMO

I wasn't talking about BK. I was talking about Jahi McMath in that post in response to a comment above that a member couldn't believe Jahi McMath was still "alive" a year after her brain death occurred.

Bobbi Kristina transferred out of intensive care to rehab coming up on Dr. Drew (HLN) this hour.

I personally think this is no big. Do not misunderstand. I think this individual is a hanger on after the fact who wanted his 15 at the expense of the tragic circumstance that befell BK. But really? Some pot and unlicensed? Just further tells me who he is, what life he is living, etc. But really did anyone think differently about this person before this? Bye Bye JB. 15 minutes are up. about 14.55 minutes too late.

Bobby Brown should be commended for keeping details of Bobbi Kristina's condition confidential and away from prying media. Thankfully, there haven't been gruesome hospital photos like we've seen in other cases of this nature. Bobby Brown himself has not been in the spotlight and has only spoken publicly through his attorney. The "circus" scenario has not included Bobby Brown; that's been promoted by Nick Gordon and some members of the Brown and/or Houston family. Since we don't know the specifics regarding BK's current status, perhaps the transfer to medical rehabilitation is a sign that the circumstances aren't dire. Time will tell. :moo:

As some have already guessed....

March 20, 2015

It’s Time: Bobbi Kristina Leaving Hospital For Rehab Facility At Doctors’ Orders

.... RadarOnline.com has learned that she is being moved to a new rehab facility due to “hospital policy.”

The source claimed, “The hospital can only hold you for so long and that you have to be moved to rehab or hospice at this point.”

[....]

“She is not being rehabbed, she is being moved due to hospital policy,” the source insisted.

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2...-hospital-policy-forcing-move-rehab-facility/

March 21, 2015

Bobbi Kristina kicked out of Emory Universitiy Hospital to rehab facility

Despite widespread reports that Bobbi Kristina’s move to a rehab facility was a family decision, she’s being transferred because Emory University Hospital says she has to leave.

[....]

Bobbi Kristina’s transfer this week to a facility better suited for the type of long term care she requires was more than likely precipitated by the Hospital Ethics committee, and not by a joint decision from the Houston and Brown families. Though hospital policies vary from state to state, there are usually limits on how long a patient in Bobbi Kristina’s condition can stay; reportedly a maximum of two to three weeks. Some feel Bobbi Kristina was allowed to stay at Emory University Hospital for as long as she did only because of her family’s celebrity status.

http://www.examiner.com/article/bob...f-emory-university-hospital-to-rehab-facility

I do not believe in God, but my thoughts are with Bobby and I wish him strength for the most difficult decision of his life..... :(

Sadly, even it doesn't matter anymore :( - for those who questioned whether BK is brain dead or not:

Doctors say Bobbi Kristina’s seizures prove she’s not brain dead

Bobbi Kristina’s doctors have now provided solid proof that she is not brain dead. The seizures Bobbi experienced as her doctors attempted to bring her out of her medically-induced coma prove that she still has activity in her brain, according to a medical expert consulted by People magazine on Feb 27.

[....]

According to medical experts, tracheotomies are not performed on brain dead patients, nor on coma patients who are experiencing organ failure and only have a few days left to live. So the Bobbi Kristina’s tracheotomy and the seizures resulting from the attempt to bring her out of her coma should put these rumors to rest.

USA Today’s medical expert stated that tracheotomies are normally done only when a comatose patient is in stable condition, and is expected to be on a ventilator for an extended period of time.

http://www.examiner.com/article/bobbi-kristina-s-doctors-prove-she-s-not-brain-dead

This may explain why BB does not want to give up hope. But how long can he still keep that hope upright ?

I can't and won't condemn him for mistakes he has done in the past. Every human being makes mistakes - during its whole life. And I'm sure, he regrets a lot of his past mistakes !

No matter what kind of decision he chooses - to take his daughter off life support or to give her some more time because he still hopes for her recovery in whatever direction - he will ask himself for the rest of his life whether THIS was the right decision.

And that question will torture him for the rest of his life. No matter what's the opinion of others. IMO

Well stated Pisto_lius.

I watched the BK segment on Dr. Drew but didn't come back to report. Nothing new, really, and those of us here already new about the transfer several days ago. I doubt that Dr. Drew has specific knowledge about Bobbi Kristina, and he reiterated that "we don't know the details of her case", but based on similar cases, Dr. Drew is not optimistic. He feels that the transfer to a long-term care facility is in everyone's best interest and that BK will continue to receive good care under the circumstances. Dr. Drew said that he hopes the family will eventually come to terms with the probability that BK won't recover. Thoughts and prayers for her family. :rose:

Dr. Drew on Bobbi Kristina's move out of ICU (Video)

By Dr. Drew staff

updated10:13 PM EDT, Mon March 23, 2015

NEED TO KNOW

•In January, Bobbi Kristina Brown was found unresponsive in a bathtub
•She has been in a coma for 52 days

Bobbi Kristina Brown has finally been moved out of the ICU and into a long-term care facility, according to a source close to the family...

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2015/03/23/bobbi-kristina-moved-rehab-facility-dr-drew

Patients who are only "almost but not quite brain dead" are always moved out of ICU at some point and transferred to a long term care facility if their families decline to withdraw support. It in no way implies that their situation is not "dire."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak