"bonding time"

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I've heard it called spending quality time. If a person has more than one child and the kids are a little older sometimes the mom or dad will take one child somewhere special and spend quality time with them alone. The next time is another child's turn. Never heard it called bonding time though. I agree, we bond with our kids from pregnancy on.
This all goes back to the beginning....Casey wanted adoption,Caylee was handed to Cindy immediately after birth.Cindy was the provider and more of the primary caregiver because she had the experience.Casey was more of a sister/babysitter and probably never bonded with Caylee as a mother . She may not have wanted to since she enjoyed her social life. Most moms do bond,but everything about Casey and Caylee's relationship was different .She even hid the pregnancy ,denying herself the time most moms start bonding with their child.

We have zero evidence of a fight on June 15. Nada. Zip. There are no witnesses to it, we have only a third party relating a story he heard from someone else.

I thought one of the neighbors confirmed a fight (yelling). I need to go back and look @ this. Maybe the yelling wasn't about money...

This all goes back to the beginning....Casey wanted adoption,Caylee was handed to Cindy immediately after birth.Cindy was the provider and more of the primary caregiver because she had the experience.Casey was more of a sister/babysitter and probably never bonded with Caylee as a mother . She may not have wanted to since she enjoyed her social life. Most moms do bond,but everything about Casey and Caylee's relationship was different .She even hid the pregnancy ,denying herself the time most moms start bonding with their child.

But to whose beginning? CINDY told a co-worker that her vacation time was going to be spent with "her girls" bonding on the beach. That never happened. If this theory of Casey not bonding with Caylee can be taken because CINDY said Casey decided to go off and bond with Caylee....why isn't it being discussed that it was CINDY who first said SHE was going to bond with HER girl(s)?

Geez.....no where in these interviews is "bonding" mentioned mutiple times........the word "bond" appears ONE time in Debbie P.'s interview....para. 2 line 2.......pg.6 There is no mention of bonding by other co-workers, Debbie B. says she was told KC wanted 'time & space'.

CA had a *scheduled* vac. (first week of June) & planned to spend a LITTLE time bonding with KC/Caylee.......Apparently KC too busy for any *bonding* trip........So Cindy kept Caylee with her that week.

I see nothing wrong with a girls only trip (some might call it bonding).....my hubby, sons, & male relatives joke about 'male bonding' (on their 'boys' only fishing trips).....

Cindy was already *bonded* with Caylee.......KC *bonds* with no one, she simply uses them.........exactly why she can discard them so easily.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCSouthtrust
Back