Bones Found on Property

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
My mind did not even want to go here yet.
I do not believe that Jaycee know the facts.
but she knows if she had more then 2 pregnancies.

Very sad :(
I am almost afraid to know,that poor, poor girl :heart: :heart:

: for this case we need a crying smiley, can you arrange it?
I understand the need for Jaycee's privacy and I stand by it 100% BUT Unfortunately, there are at least 12 families potentially related/involved and I hope that aurthorities have managed (somehow)to question JC about these potential additional victims!

He is not crazy. He is an arrogant punk who got a free house off his mother and defied authority, hiding a harem of little girls in his yard, that he could rape repeatedly. He probably spent his days trolling the streets for victims and things to steal or garbage to bring home.

I am sure that he thinks of himself as a kind of sexual god who needs adolescent adoration and attention. I also think that he would not be happy if you displeased him and then he might enjoy killing you, of course displeasing him would be inevitable because his plan all along would be to sadistically kill you...or maybe it would just be that there could ony be one Queen, and that was Jaycee....

I know it's bizarre but it's not insanity...it's all to fuel the fantasy and the addiction....he's figured out how to survive with his wife there to cover his *advertiser censored*.

If there were potential illegalities that occurred when she was an adult, and if that started to come out in the interviews, LE would have been compelled to read her her rights immediately and provide a lawyer. The lawyer would have nixed any further questions until they fully understood the nature and extent of everyones involvement - something that would most likely be not forthcoming in the near term. That would have left LE knowing there was something there, but not knowing specifically what it was or where it was, which might explain their behaviour in the second search and why they were executing a second search on such apparently flimsy grounds.

Right on the money, methinks. I was just sitting here, thinking that Jaycee probably needed a lawyer to look after her interests . . . and wondering where Gloria Allred is when you need her, when I read your post. Yep. Spot on.

I understand the need for Jaycee's privacy and I stand by it 100% BUT Unfortunately, there are at least 12 families potentially related/involved and I hope that aurthorities have managed (somehow)to question JC about these potential additional victims!

I believe this is what Dr. Phil was getting at when he was interviewing Sharon Murch last night.

is the implication here that Jaycee may have become somehow involved in Garrido's criminal activities...I doubt this...I bet he kept her pure from that. She knows things, but I don't think she helped him rape or kill. Actually I can see him confessing to Jaycee...as a way to control her.

Like I had to kill that girl because she would betray me...

It's a possible scenario....corruption of innocence. It makes me think of a book we studied in english literature in high school. Lord of the Flies.

I think irrespective of how the facts in this case turn out, that is the underlying theme of Garrido's story.

It's a possible scenario....corruption of innocence. It makes me think of a book we studied in english literature in high school. Lord of the Flies.

I think irrespective of how the facts in this case turn out, that is the underlying theme of Garrido's story.

Speaking of books...maybe they should read PG's favorite author, Dean Koontz, to see if PG copied any of the writers scenarios.

I read on CNN and will try to find the link, that they found more bones this day, Friday under concrete slabs! On Garrido property!Back in a minute with link.

Not CNN But: http://www.mercurynews.com/ci_13369210?source=most_viewed

Okay, this is where they said they found more friday. Oh Creepy Phil, you are BUSTED!

Do you know what the testing on the bones shows? Is it human or animal? If human, is it Indian remains or victim remains? If animal, is it pet remains or the remains of supper?

Finding of bone is significant. But until the testing shows it is human and the other testing that indicates how old the bone is it really doesn't mean a whole lot.

I understand the need for Jaycee's privacy and I stand by it 100% BUT Unfortunately, there are at least 12 families potentially related/involved and I hope that authorities have managed (somehow)to question JC about these potential additional victims!
I imagine that if JC was told anything about these girls she would be one wreck by now, but she seems strong and fragil.
How would she handle knowing he killed a bunch of girls?
He may have brought them there? but I have a feeling that the Church at Molino's place was a more likely place...JMO

JC seems to have adjusted to some sort of a family arrangement. She was not freaked out, I doubt she knows about any killings.....
If he brought any of his other victims there, I am sure that she thought that they were just passing by
and never knew their names, or what happened to them.
She seems like a strong girl I think she can help by looking at pictures and see if she had ever seen any of them.
I do not think she would know where they are now.

I shudder to think what if there were more pregnancies, what if those bones are her kids :( I doubt she would know that too.

From what I have gleaned, they were human bones. All I can say is that weather she was Allysa or Jaycee, she saw what she saw. I can't even begin to imagine the kids that went through the turnstyle so to speak that she had to look at helplessly and say "I can't help you!" I am trapped too!

From what I have gleaned, they were human bones. All I can say is that weather she was Allysa or Jaycee, she saw what she saw. I can't even begin to imagine the kids that went through the turnstyle so to speak that she had to look at helplessly and say "I can't help you!" I am trapped too!

The first fragment they found was tested and determined to be human. However they cautioned that it could be from an Indian burial and that more testing has to be done. All the other fragments that were found, no testing has been announced as yet.

They have done some testing on the soil itself, and it has shown disturbed areas. However they cannot say for sure what those areas are. Again they mention a possibility of Native American burial sites.

At this point, we don't really know what happened there. Maybe Jaycee was the only one. Maybe those are Native American remains. Or maybe Jaycee had miscarriages, still births or had a baby die and it was buried there. At this point we just don't know enough to know.

Speaking of books...maybe they should read PG's favorite author, Dean Koontz, to see if PG copied any of the writers scenarios.

SEIZE THE NIGHT

There are no rules in the dark, no place to feel safe, no escape from the shadows. But to save the day, you must...SEIZE THE NIGHT.

At no time does Moonlight Bay look more beautiful than at night. Yet it is precisely then that the secluded little town reveals its menace. Now children are disappearing. From their homes. From the streets. And there's nothing their families can do about it. Because in Moonlight Bay, the police work their hardest to conceal crimes and silence victims. No matter what happens in the night, their job is to ensure that nothing disturbs the peace and quiet of Moonlight Bay....
MBBhttp://www.deankoontz.com/books/seize-the-night/

Night . . . Philip C. Knight . . . .

I read on CNN and will try to find the link, that they found more bones this day, Friday under concrete slabs! On Garrido property!Back in a minute with link.

All we have to be careful how you read the article. Nowhere does it say the bone was under the slabs. It says they were also removing the slabs so they can bring dogs in next week to see if they find anything.

I imagine that if JC was told anything about these girls she would be one wreck by now, but she seems strong and fragil.
How would she handle knowing he killed a bunch of girls?
He may have brought them there? but I have a feeling that the Church at Molino's place was a more likely place...JMO

JC seems to have adjusted to some sort of a family arrangement. She was not freaked out, I doubt she knows about any killings.....
If he brought any of his other victims there, I am sure that she thought that they were just passing by
and never knew their names, or what happened to them.
She seems like a strong girl I think she can help by looking at pictures and see if she had ever seen any of them.
I do not think she would know where they are now.

I shudder to think what if there were more pregnancies, what if those bones are her kids :( I doubt she would know that too.

yes I totally agree with you here...there may have been other girls that didn't make it. ... or were called runaways ....or seemed like they just passed through....I think Phillip moved on to other thrills as time went by.

we have to remember...Jaycee was a little child....I can even imagine she doesn't remember alot of things.

we have to remember...Jaycee was a little child....I can even imagine she doesn't remember alot of things.

Let's not be condescending to Jaycee. I think that she is very bright, as is evidenced from the books she read. (Assuming those are hers.)

If she has lapses in memory or has forgotten things, it's because of TRAUMA, not her age.

I strongly feel that if she encountered any child in that backyard, the image would be burned into her mind. It is a matter of accessing that information.

Let's not be condescending to Jaycee. I think that she is very bright, as is evidenced from the books she read. (Assuming those are hers.)

If she has lapses in memory or has forgotten things, it's because of TRAUMA, not her age.

I strongly feel that if she encountered any child in that backyard, the image would be burned into her mind. It is a matter of accessing that information.

I agree with the Trauma and memory.
But I still do not think that she would have any memory other then having seen them and then they were gone.
I can not believe that even a sick F like PG would have done anything like a rape or burial in her presence.
I do believe that she can identify people as passers by.
But what do I know about how a sick F like PG would behave??? I simply imagine that he would not do anything to upset his apple cart, he did have JC in place.

All after just reading about the trained dog for old bones . Getting a hit in the same spot the caveder dogs , and the sonar hit last week.I ask you this. If this site is an old Indian burial ground. don't you think they would make more hits on the property and not the same place?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
08nomdeplume
Back