Book released by Defense Atty Nov 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pink--(or any Nurmi book owner). Still wondering what Nurmi said about filing some motions despite her hissy -hysterical objections ??

Sorry, I just saw this. Let me go take a look. I think I remember something like that.

I had forgotten this little tidbit. When KN tried to resign, JA had her mother write a letter to the judge asking the judge not to let KN off the case. He says the letter said he should be forced to remain with the Office of the Public Defender and KN wonders if she never heard that slavery had been abolished.

Still looking for your info, Hope4More.

He was saying when Jodi got her stuff to Yreka (at great expense) she just left it in storage and didn't bother with it.

I actually think she was using that rental truck to haul something else, since she didn't own hardly anything. (Heck, if she needed more space than she had in her car, she could have just bought a rack and rocket box for a fraction of the price.) She purposely got into a fight with her mother so her mother wouldn't be nosing around that truck. Illegals? MJ bales?

IIRC she was storing stuff at Travis's most of it relating to her "art." I can believe she might have had large canvases and so on that she didn't want to put in the back of a pickup. But was it really worth all that time, money, and energy? My guess is no. If they were finished paintings I imagine they would have been sold by now.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Found it, Hope4More. She pitched a fit over some motion he wanted to file (she didn't want him to file it). He never told us what the motion pertained to, just described her fit. According to KN "she cried and pitched a fit." She "droned on like a child who was not getting her way and she just kept going while I sat there." She wouldn't stop, their visiting time was over, and KN left. Days later she scolded him for leaving.

Wonder what the motion was about. Probably nothing important.

That was the Unabomber scenario. It was an awful dilemma for his poor brother to make the decision to turn him in. Brave man.

It's actually a current short film documentary called Last Day Of Freedom, but his brother did the right thing too.

Found it, Hope4More. She pitched a fit over some motion he wanted to file (she didn't want him to file it). He never told us what the motion pertained to, just described her fit. According to KN "she cried and pitched a fit." She "droned on like a child who was not getting her way and she just kept going while I sat there." She wouldn't stop, their visiting time was over, and KN left. Days later she scolded him for leaving.

Wonder what the motion was about. Probably nothing important.

How dare he leave while she's throwing her tantrum act???

IIRC she was storing stuff at Travis's most of it relating to her "art." I can believe she might have had large canvases and so on that she didn't want to put in the back of a pickup. But was it really worth all that time, money, and energy? My guess is no. If they were finished paintings I imagine they would have been sold by now.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

I'm the March text @ the 24 -30, Jodi is trying to rent a uhaul, then when Sandy gets to town, Jodi text that her plants, that Travis was kind enough to let store them at his house, were loving their temporary home. So, in the uhaul or in the housr? She rented a room , why not keep your plants there. I'm a plant lover and would of had them with me. Just another reason to go over to Travis.

I did find it funny that Jodi was texting Travis about his roommate being in his office on his laptop, then he went upstairs, came back down and was back in his office.

I'm the March text @ the 24 -30, Jodi is trying to rent a uhaul, then when Sandy gets to town, Jodi text that her plants, that Travis was kind enough to let store them at his house, were loving their temporary home. So, in the uhaul or in the housr? She rented a room , why not keep your plants there. I'm a plant lover and would of had them with me. Just another reason to go over to Travis.

I did find it funny that Jodi was texting Travis about his roommate being in his office on his laptop, then he went upstairs, came back down and was back in his office.

I'm sure she assumed that since she snooped on other people's computers that naturally that's what Travis's roommate was doing. I mean, doesn't everybody? In Jodiworld they do.

hmmmm, I wonder if Jodi got a signed copy of Nurmi's book. :)

I really hate the thought of giving him a dime, but I am curious what is in it.

hmmmm, I wonder if Jodi got a signed copy of Nurmi's book. :)

I really hate the thought of giving him a dime, but I am curious what is in it.

We are sharing it and forwarding it. I can send it to you next for free .
:seeya:

I thought I had heard it all until I read on the Greek Mystique support site that one of them posted they had "written a letter to the POTUS asking him to remove Ms. Jodi from the state of Arizona so she can get a fair appeals"(oh, it is because he is a U.S. citizen)... I would say to him, read up on OUR laws, what happens in Arizona stays in Arizona. :facepalm:

It seems they will throw any and all under the bus for her sake. First it was the Prosecutor with his illegal dirty tricks, now it's the State of Arizona that practices institutionalized subversion of justice, and if the POTUS does not do the right thing then America will be a corrupt dictatorship that persecutes and imprisons the righteous.

But if any of them had to spend a week straight with her they would recant their statements and give thanks to all three.

How and why would she even know that the roommate was on the laptop? I bet she used this as cover for planting something devious on it. The plot is starting to take shape....

How and why would she even know that the roommate was on the laptop? I bet she used this as cover for planting something devious on it. The plot is starting to take shape....

Jodi was constantly snooping and planting stuff. That why I think she wanted the hard drive images in so bad, and things went south, when how many witnesses were there ... I can't even remember the names of them!

snipped and BBM

Ohhhh, yes! They didn't even blink!]

Wow, that sent a chill down my spine. There might not be too many here who are old enough to remember this horrifying video:

[video=youtube;BgelmcOdS38]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgelmcOdS38[/video]

And another comment regarding Nurmi's literary masterpiece... He gives his wife credit for editing/proofreading (something Travis never did for Jodi after she (supposedly) fixed all the spelling and grammar that needed fixin' in the first chapter of his book, heh heh heh).

It seems that despite his wife's efforts, Nurmi's book is not exactly what one might call polished. At least that's the sense I get from reading about it here. Maybe they both figured they could take advantage of free crowd-sourced editing. All they need to do is read what people are saying here and on Twitter etc -- when someone points out an error, Nurmi can fix whatever the problem is. I guess this is one advantage of self-publishing and print-on-demand.

I'm a court reporter and edit my work 3 times before printing. I've learned to live with typos, but the should of, would of -- makes me crazy. lol

LOL indeed. It's a cruel fact of my life that some errors jump right off the page only AFTER I've gone over and over (and over...) some document I need for work. I send the completely perfect text to the printer, he sends me a mock-up, I check it again, approve it, he prints a thousand or so copies, I open the box, flip through one of the printed docs and OH MY GOD HOW COULD I HAVE MISSED THAT??!!??!!

And another comment regarding Nurmi's literary masterpiece... He gives his wife credit for editing/proofreading (something Travis never did for Jodi after she (supposedly) fixed all the spelling and grammar that needed fixin' in the first chapter of his book, heh heh heh).

It seems that despite his wife's efforts, Nurmi's book is not exactly what one might call polished. At least that's the sense I get from reading about it here. Maybe they both figured they could take advantage of free crowd-sourced editing. All they need to do is read what people are saying here and on Twitter etc -- when someone points out an error, Nurmi can fix whatever the problem is. I guess this is one advantage of self-publishing and print-on-demand.

Why didn't he think to send it to Jodi for editing, she has the time.

"Ms. Arias....er..Jodi, now that the trial is behind us, maybe it's time we bury the hatchet...er...no...I didn't mean that..what I mean is...I've written a book about the trial, in which YOU figure prominently, and my grammar skills aren't up to...standards...so, I thought, with your abilities, you might...well, like to contribute, in the form of editing...I promise I'll give you credit...

Screams, and the smell of burning paper, and the constant sound of toilet flushing fill the halls of Perryville....

Why didn't he think to send it to Jodi for editing, she has the time.

"Ms. Arias....er..Jodi, now that the trial is behind us, maybe it's time we bury the hatchet...er...no...I didn't mean that..what I mean is...I've written a book about the trial, in which YOU figure prominently, and my grammar skills aren't up to...standards...so, I thought, with your abilities, you might...well, like to contribute, in the form of editing...I promise I'll give you credit...

Screams, and the smell of burning paper, and the constant sound of toilet flushing fill the halls of Perryville....

LOL. And no matter how much she either cut out or tidied up, by the time she finished "editing" the book would be twice as long, less logical, and far less precise.

Jodi wouldn't do it for Travis? How "rediculous!" :facepalm:

LOL indeed. It's a cruel fact of my life that some errors jump right off the page only AFTER I've gone over and over (and over...) some document I need for work. I send the completely perfect text to the printer, he sends me a mock-up, I check it again, approve it, he prints a thousand or so copies, I open the box, flip through one of the printed docs and OH MY GOD HOW COULD I HAVE MISSED THAT??!!??!!

They happen. Sometimes, we fix it subconsciously. I'm guilty of that. What I hate is that I have an editor who will correct my writing and make it into a grammar mistake. It drove me so crazy that I stopped looking at my edits. It was better to let it go than to argue because she'd swear she was right--even when I showed her the Chicago Manual of Style....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV