Bosma Murder Trial 02.01.16 - Day 1, Opening Statements

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I recall during the time when this was all happening, LE said they were catching a vehicle traveling behind TB's truck, on a neighbouring video camera. That is why (imo) they had been seeking a third suspect. I'm not sure on the timelines of when this other truck was seen, but later, once DM had been arrested, IIRC, LE determined the vehicle following TB's was the same vehicle and color as DM's vehicle.

It is possible(?) that DM let MS out of the rear of TB's truck when they met up with DM's vehicle, and MS could have started driving it/following DM/TB at that time. If that is the case, then it is also possible that MS may not have even been present in the vehicle at the time when TB was shot?

Sad to think about, but if that is the scenario that actually happened then that is likely when Tim realized he was in trouble, or would he already have been shot a short distance from home ? DM likely wanted to use the advantage of surprising Tim, and shooting him before he caught on. That is why I think the awkward turn out of the driveway may have happened as DM reached for his handgun, and took it out of the concealment holster we know he owned. Even if Tim were not killed by the first shot, he might have been incapacitated. It sounds like the first shot may have been a head shot that went through his skull and shattered the passenger side window. I hope that he did expire quickly and did not suffer. It would be interesting to know how far a shot would be heard when the caliber of gun used to kill Tim was fired. Like others have said, even if neighbours heard a shot in the countryside, it probably would not have alarmed them. Sharlene and her neighbour certainly would have remembered, but maybe they had gone back inside, and Sharlene turned on the tv.

Sorry, I've forgotten who asked for my answer. :D

Also on this day, May 7, 2013, Mr. Millard told his roommate that they had stolen a truck on May 6, the day before. This roommate already knew that Mr. Millard and Mr. Smich planned to steal a truck of this kind. The Accused had told him his plan on the weekend.

http://de.scribd.com/doc/297563969/Crown-s-opening-address-in-Tim-Bosma-murder-trial#download

Again, this is the opening address, it is not evidence, correct?

:wave: Trial Day 2 thread is now open for posting. Please keep your posts to a minimum until the trial starts.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?299852-Bosma-Murder-Trial-02-02-16-Day-2

Also, please remember to check into the twitter roll call thread if your going to be posting tweets.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?299854-Bosma-Murder-Trial-Twitter-Roll-Call

This thread will close in 30 minutes.

Thankyou

Please move over to the Trial thread. This one is now closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichelleleighD70