Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted the article about Shane back a bit

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

BBM - I always thought the reason was because he was too big to fit into the incinerator, as sick as that sounds :(
I wonder what happened to the chase truck in this instance?
I still believe in a third person.
Seems the mans experience would be important if the intent was to incapacitate the victim on route to the farm, but size doesn't matter if you use a gun.

That's what I was saying. AJ testified his SIL was quitting and wanted no part of this. Yet a year later selling DM stuff for him? Come on

That's what I was saying. AJ testified his SIL was quitting and wanted no part of this. Yet a year later selling DM stuff for him? Come on

Gotcha, but the article doesn't explicitly state that it's the same person for a fact. (I know it most likely is the same person, I'm just being careful with what is officially known via primary sources.)

Mark Carcasole ‏@MarkCarcGlobal 44s44 seconds ago

Jennings says his son in law & #Millard's discussion became "intense...deep."
Started looking toward him.

Hmm sketchy. In a whisper, "Do you think your FIL has figured it out that that's Tim's truck? If your FIL goes to LE, we are both screwed. What to do about your FIL."

Did SIL confess to FIL shady business was going on at MA and that's why FIL hesitated to call CS or LE? He didn't want to see his SIL ended up in legal trouble?

I'm sorry but if I had found TB's truck or suspected it to be his truck, I would have been on the phone with 911 ASAP regardless. This was, as far as everyone was concerned, a matter of life and death. For all anyone knew, Tim very well could have still been alive at that point. We now know different, but at that time, the FIL didn't know. Hmmm, not so sure I believe the whole scared for my family claim (wife etc). More like scared for what charges SIL could end up with. Destroy his daughter's marriage and father/daughter relationship? JMO.

Someone posted this old article earlier; good for a laugh.

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/c...rn-to-world-of-fast-cars-and-exotic-adventure

“Once the dust settles, once trial is over, and all information is released, people will again smile and say good things about me,” he wrote. “I really do believe this. I just have to endure this to get there.”

And the reporters have really let us down by not finding out if he went with Armani, Boss or McQueen. *rolleyes*

Mark Carcasole ‏@MarkCarcGlobal 1m1 minute ago
All parties agree: 1. Mark #Smich did go on a test drive with Igor and was rear passenger. 2. Smich was ID'd by Igor in a police lineup.
So we have DM's defence grilling witnesses for an endorsement for how cordial and nice DM is- how he's so open and honest, to the point that he is not even concealing TB's truck in his hangar!! It's just right there for anyone to see!! Mr Genuine Nice Guy!!! And then on the other hand, we have one of his followers, MS, giving an admission that he was the guy in the back seat of Igor's test drive.

It's becoming pretty obvious that DM ruled his world. IMHO, everyone ate the crumbs he tossed out to them. Friends, family, employees. The question was asked "why would DM have his workers building an electric bike?" IMO, it was because he enjoyed having this incredible power over people- if they wanted a job, he had one for them, but they did what he wanted-regardless if it was menial, ridiculous or even criminal. He had the money and that gave him the power that turned him on. MOO

In his jailhouse letter, published in the NP, DM say's "For heaven’s sake, it’s right in front of everyone’s faces, and no one seems to be able to figure it all out!? This silence is very frustrating."
http://news.nationalpost.com/news/c...rn-to-world-of-fast-cars-and-exotic-adventure

Interesting that he'd say "it's right in front of everyone's faces" That's probably been DM's method of operation forever! The LB phone bills, the shot to the eye pics, the truck in the hangar. Don't hide anything and then that takes away any type of suspicion.

I have to say, the fact that DM parked TB's truck in his hangar, set up on a green tarp- totally exposed to anyone working there makes me think he also felt he "owned" everyone- that he had somehow bought SS's soul and probably AJ's because SS was his SIL. He had MS there on the Wednesday-maybe just a little reminder to MS about how confident and omnipotent DM was. IMHO, DM just didn't realize how stupid he had been. His tat was in the system. Even though he had a ton of money (or so it's said that he does) he was too stupid to not use more than one cheap butt burner phone to call the truck owners or perhaps he didn't know they could be traced? The cops were zeroing in on him faster than he could ever imagine. DM's gig is up. MOO

Gotcha, but the article doesn't explicitly state that it's the same person for a fact. (I know it most likely is the same person, I'm just being careful with what is officially known via primary sources.)

Did they ask AJ how many "employees" DM had? I remember a tweet about MS and his girlfriend "working" there sometimes. It didn't specify if it was MS's girlfriend or DM's. And since there was no business, this is just a glorified way of saying he was paying his friends to do stuff for him so they would continue to be his friends IMO.

MOO

Adam Carter
Feb 4 2016 12:15 PM
He called back and spoke with the woman from Crime Stoppers. She said it was the truck. "I was in shock. I went outside to the side of my truck and I vomited. I was upset for everybody - for [Millard], for Shane, for my family, for everyone," Jennings says.

Adam Carter
Feb 4 2016 12:14 PM
Around lunch time, it was still just Jennings and his son in law Shane.

Adam Carter
Feb 4 2016 12:13 PM
Jennings just recited the last six digits of the VIN number of the truck -- three years later.

This is just brutal. The poor guy.

I'm actually surprised they didn't cut out the VIN #. The VIN # is located in a number of different places besides the front windshield area, for the purposes of tracking stolen vehicles/parts. I know this first hand, as the car dealership I used to work at, legitimately purchased what ended up being a stolen vehicle, a high end luxury vehicle. A common practice by thieves at the time, was to purchase insurance write-off vehicles at auction, take the VIN # from the vehicle, and put it on a similar make and model that was stolen, thereby appearing as if a salvaged vehicle was simply put back on the road. It was a way of making a stolen vehicle "legit".

So we have DM's defence grilling witnesses for an endorsement for how cordial and nice DM is- how he's so open and honest, to the point that he is not even concealing TB's truck in his hangar!! It's just right there for anyone to see!! Mr Genuine Nice Guy!!! And then on the other hand, we have one of his followers, MS, giving an admission that he was the guy in the back seat of Igor's test drive.

It's becoming pretty obvious that DM ruled his world. IMHO, everyone ate the crumbs he tossed out to them. Friends, family, employees. The question was asked "why would DM have his workers building an electric bike?" IMO, it was because he enjoyed having this incredible power over people- if they wanted a job, he had one for them, but they did what he wanted-regardless if it was menial, ridiculous or even criminal. He had the money and that gave him the power that turned him on. MOO

In his jailhouse letter, published in the NP, DM say's "For heaven’s sake, it’s right in front of everyone’s faces, and no one seems to be able to figure it all out!? This silence is very frustrating."

Interesting that he'd say "it's right in front of everyone's faces" That's probably been DM's method of operation forever! The LB phone bills, the shot to the eye pics, the truck in the hangar. Don't hide anything and then that takes away any type of suspicion.

I have to say, the fact that DM parked TB's truck in his hangar, set up on a green tarp- totally exposed to anyone working there makes me think he also felt he "owned" everyone- that he had somehow bought SS's soul and probably AJ's because SS was his SIL. He had MS there on the Wednesday-maybe just a little reminder to MS about how confident and omnipotent DM was. IMHO, DM just didn't realize how stupid he had been. His tat was in the system. Even though he had a ton of money (or so it's said that he does) he was too stupid to not use more than one cheap butt burner phone to call the truck owners or perhaps he didn't know they could be traced? The cops were zeroing in on him faster than he could ever imagine. DM's gig is up. MOO

It seems like he was ruling his little circle of followers like a mob boss or something. :waitasec:

MOO

Angry at HIM??????? Tim's truck is sitting in DM's hangar and the SIL is angry at HIM??? Holy cow.

Well, it's a damn good thing it wasn't the SIL who figured out who's truck was in the hangar. Brutal. I bet there are many out there who turned a blind eye to alot of things. Glad someone had some moral fortitude.

So there has been no clarification about the rectangle around the tattoo...yet. I understand that IT will be back on the stand being cross examined on Monday. So what's up with that? IT seems positive that the rectangle was there and it's been mentioned a few times. I assume DM is wearing shirts that cover the tattoo now but wouldn't they show a photograph of what the tattoo looked like when he was arrested? Did he, or didn't he, try to obscure that tattoo by drawing a rectangle around it? Or did he have one put around it after the pics that we've seen were taken and it's a non issue?

It's not like they can say it's the wrong guy at this point, but wouldn't the Crown want to point out this discrepancy if it does or did exist at the time? Is this something that RP managed to get thrown out?

MOO

Quote Originally Posted by Ontario Mom View Post
I wonder how many actually knew that was Tim's truck - or suspected it - and never said a word.

Just thinking out loud.

It doesn't sound like there were any other "employees" there that week other than SS and AJ or I'm sure they would be testifying that the truck was there. I don't remember anyone asking AJ who else was there. I only remember him mentioning that MS showed up on the Wednesday. This was not a business. He paid his friends to do personal crap for him.

MOO

I can't imagine anyone from the area not being very aware of the video tolls. I'm wondering what the purpose would be in having the vehicle tracked.

There are plenty of cameras on the regular highways showing people in cars, not just the plates.

molly hayes Verified account ‏@mollyhayes 40m40 minutes ago

Back into Fri. May 10. When he got there that morning the the truck was gone. The tarp too. #Bosma

Was that ever mentioned as having been found at mom's house in the trailer?

Sorry still catching up. Wonder what SS owned for a vehicle or his FIL? Did I read in one of the tweets that said the FIL went out and vomited beside his truck or vehicle? If SS didn't have a truck, did his FIL and was SS known to borrow it at times? Did SS at any time help DM move incinerator, trailer?

It's going to be quite interesting to find out how much he actually knew what was going on in DM's shady life and how "close" they were. IF he was also involved, I have to wonder if charges have been laid and we just haven't been privy to them yet, or was there some sort of a deal made for his testimony? MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Henry Cooper