Bosma Murder Trial 02.04.16 - Day 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so now that we know he was visited by LE on the Friday morning, does this mean he was probably up half the night before moving evidence with CN, took her home and headed back to the hangar? He must have slept a bit there to be ready to meet his accountant. I assume that part was the truth because there was an older man there with him? Or are we going to get a surprise about that man too? He must have been running on adrenaline by the time of his arrest.

MOO

Says tall guy was fiddling with the odometer/speedometer. Igor says "I don't what he's doing with this is not an iPad." #Bosma

Tweet from Molly Hayes at The Hamilton Spec today

http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2016/02/04/crown-builds-case-as-tim-bosma-murder-trial-continues.html

You're welcome. I'm surprised at that error but I guess that's what happens when you fire all the senior copy editors.

Yes...you just can't trust the news sources like you used to be able to do. :notgood:

You can see the "ambition" tat in pic 2 of this gallery I'm assuming

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

(Former old-school print newspaper copy editor. Cried when they shut down the presses for good at my old paper. If anyone's seen Spotlight, I was working at a different paper when a similar scandal broke for our diocese just a few months later. Watching it was eerie and sad.)

Says tall guy was fiddling with the odometer/speedometer. Igor says "I don't what he's doing with this is not an iPad." #Bosma

Tweet from Molly Hayes at The Hamilton Spec today

http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2016/02/04/crown-builds-case-as-tim-bosma-murder-trial-continues.html

:floorlaugh: #igor

I'm intrigued but need a link ;) TIA

She means the gallery where we were viewing the pre-sale truck pics. (I was JUST about to reply and politely ask her to start quoting. I myself am guilty of skipping quotes sometimes, often to avoid defeating people's ignore lists.)

Because they were from Columbia? We get a lot of cheap labour from South American countries up here. Most of the time they are employed in the farmers fields to harvest crops. Not sure how you go about contracting out of country workers but I'm sure someone on here would know. Also have no idea what DM would contract them for other than maintenance and cleaning on the hangar, inside and outside. I understand they were no longer there at the time of this murder so I guess their contract was up. They may even have been contracted by WM prior to his death?

MOO

Not sure why but my brain was thinking building contractors, siding, plumbing, electrical, etc. I know the farm workers come up but I didn't realize they were called contractors (anyway I don't think I've ever heard them called that - just "migrant" or "seasonal" farm workers). I'm also pretty sure DM wasn't growing potatoes in the hangar so I doubt they were farm workers :)

For some reason tapatalk decided not to let me quote it. Sorry. And thanks ArianeEmory that's the gallery I meant. White shirt of DM

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

More from Molly Hayes

Sachak asks if he agrees the turn or glance (by tall guy) did not cause him concern. Igor, after some back and forth, agrees. #Bosma

7h
molly hayes@mollyhayes

Sachak says you don't know what he did, turning. Igor says 'don't tell me what I don't know, I just told you exactly what happened.' #Bosma

http://m.thestar.com/#/article/news...case-as-tim-bosma-murder-trial-continues.html

I can almost picture it.

RP: "Well you don't know that there was a change in the dynamic"

IT: "Don't tell me what I don't know, I just told you exactly what happened"

:floorlaugh:

Hamilton Spectator

Cocky. Dellen Millard is cocky and the jury knows it. Latest from @susanclairmont #TimBosma

Not sure why but my brain was thinking building contractors, siding, plumbing, electrical, etc. I know the farm workers come up but I didn't realize they were called contractors (anyway I don't think I've ever heard them called that - just "migrant" or "seasonal" farm workers). I'm also pretty sure DM wasn't growing potatoes in the hangar so I doubt they were farm workers :)

I wasn't sure if there was a local culture issue I was missing (for example, here it's Hondurans, not Colombians), but overall I'm just picturing "the guys you pick up at the hardware store when you need cheap labor". I doubt literal contracts come into play. Could be wrong. (My less than stellar father, who IS a contractor, made use of this variety of Central American day laborer.)

1297800639532_ORIGINAL.jpg

http://storage.torontosun.com/v1/dy...97800639532_ORIGINAL.jpg?quality=80&size=650x

Looks like it has a functional window too. Is this supposed to be TB's truck?

The police did not inform the media of the arrest until Saturday. It is therefore correct to say police announced it Saturday, but the arrest itself took place Friday. Some news outlets may have erred and reported the arrest as taking place Saturday.
Since you're online ABro, maybe you can check this timeline and make sure it's accurate:

May 6th-Monday evening: TB goes on test drive-goes missing
May 7th-Tuesday: DM notifies staff not to go to hangar- for anything
May 7th-Tuesday: HPS release statement- TB is officially missing
May 8th-Wednesday-AJ goes to work and notices truck that matches TB's. AJ talks with his wife about it that night.
May 9th-Thursday-TB's phone is found in Brantford
May 9th-Thursday-AJ takes picture of truck and VIN number- calls CrimeStoppers-gets confirmation-holds family meeting that night and SS storms out of meeting.
May 9th- Thursday- in CN statement to LE, she assisted DM in moving trailer & truck to DM's mothers house and assisted moving incinerator into a stand of trees after they dropped trailer/truck off.
May 10th- Friday- early morning hours, CN statement to LE that she was with DM when he dropped off a locked tool box to a friends house.
May 10th- AJ goes to work at hangar and truck is gone- along with a car trailer.
May 10th, Friday- LE announce that they have located TB's phone.
May 10th, Friday- LE announce they're searching for 2 suspects and 1 has "ambition" tattoo on wrist where watch would be worn.
May 10th- Friday-LE visit the hangar after visiting another truck seller. Surveillance team put on hangar.
May 10th- AJ fired by DM. AJ gives statement to LE
May 10th- DM arrested on Cawthra Road
May 11th- late morning, LE make announcement of DM's arrest.

Well no, he was already arrested on May 13th. LE were trying to zone in on who was the second guy still at large.

MOO

Thank you. One of many light-bulb posts you've made, speaking for myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat