Bosma Murder Trial 02.08.16 - Day 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So they were at TB's house at 9:05pm. Looked around the truck a bit then jumped in for a test drive. Witness sees the two vehicles at the corner of Trinity and Book leaving his father's field, truck in front, SUV behind driving west on Book Rd, sometime between 9:15 and 9:30pm. Bate phone powered down around 9:26pm pinging off the Wilson St tower. Could have been while it was stopped at this field. That's 21 minutes from the time they got to TB's until they were likely in that field. Did anyone ask SB or WD how long they were there before they drove away?

Curious that the TB phone was not powered down until 10:02pm. Just before lobbing it out the window onto the lawn of Kemira? Was it left on purposely so as not to attract attention to anyone calling it and getting the caller is away message until they were a safe distance away? Or in the frenzy of everything that happened, did they just overlook it at first? DM was careful to shut off and then power down the Bate phone. His own was powered down thoughout until midnight I assume?

MOO

Packed house..here .....34 members and 82 GUESTS....join us....robynhood

Susan Clairmont seems to be good at replying to tweets. Someone who tweets (not me...lol) should request the Igor pic. :happydance:

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 56s56 seconds ago
Officer took lid and straw from trash back to forensics unit @HamiltonPolice.

Mark Carcasole ‏@MarkCarcGlobal 56s56 seconds ago
Court now viewing picture of the purple straw and lid from Booster Juice Granatier says belonged to Christina Noudga. #MillardSmich

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
Court is shown a photo of the Booster Juice straw... #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 1m1 minute ago
Officer Granatier followed #Millard girlfriend Christina Noudga, & took her discarded Booster Juice cup for DNA evidence.

Just wondering why she would not recover the whole juice box, plus lid, and straw ? Fingerprints might be on the box as well as on the straw and lid. The best fingerprints might be on the box. Not meaning to be critical, just looking for information on procedures.

Mark Carcasole ‏@MarkCarcGlobal 48s48 seconds ago
Iaccio earlier testified towers like the one in #Ancaster usually have a radio of 2-2.5 km. Says now "most of the time it's changing."

Mark Carcasole ‏@MarkCarcGlobal 2m2 minutes ago
Iaccio concedes to #Millard lawyer he can't tell exactly where phone was in relation to tower. "Could be 5 metres away, could be 2.5 km."

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 2m2 minutes ago
Bate phone powers off at 9:26 pm May 6. Phone's last ping is off Wilson Street tower in Ancaster, Iaccio says under cross by Pillay. #Bosma

The cell tower he refers to is approximately 2.43 km's from the Bosma house. Pretty much near the maximum he refers to.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/1...2!3m1!1s0x882c8890954aeed7:0x68444e1cc018d18a

Must've been around the same time as TB died
Google street view shows an empty pole in 2012, and then flowers in 2014
There is no street view in 2013 ironically

The flowers are in remembrance of Tim
A small memorial to Bosma is growing near the gated entrance to Millard's farm, with new bouquets of flowers being added.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilton/2nd-suspect-named-in-tim-bosma-slaying-1.1329948

There was one across from the farm in Ayr as well. Several MSM reported on both when they first appeared.

Just wondering why she would not recover the whole juice box, plus lid, and straw ? Fingerprints might be on the box as well as on the straw and lid. The best fingerprints might be on the box. Not meaning to be critical, just looking for information on procedures.

a booster juice cup is Styrofoam, and IMO not a good source to get a finger print from,but I am not a forensics expert!

I think they needed her DNA, not her prints... I am starting to buy into the 3rd driver idea...

Susan Clairmont seems to be good at replying to tweets. Someone who tweets (not me...lol) should request the Igor pic. :happydance:

I think he's elusive...

attachment.php

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    37.2 KB · Views: 170
a booster juice cup is Styrofoam, and IMO not a good source to get a finger print from,but I am not a forensics expert!

I think they needed her DNA, not her prints... I am starting to buy into the 3rd driver idea...

I've always thought there's a 3rd person but I know I'm in the minority .. I'll keep quiet and see how it plays out
I could be totally wrong.

you mean 3rd person (aka donut) being CN? and she left her DNA somewhere incriminating? possibly....but IMO she would have been charged sooner and charged with more than accessory after the fact.....did the officer say WHEN she collected the straw (ie: a specific date)?

you mean 3rd person (aka donut) being CN? and she left her DNA somewhere incriminating? possibly....but IMO she would have been charged sooner and charged with more than accessory after the fact.....did the officer say WHEN she collected the straw (ie: a specific date)?

September 2013.

27aae151-63ca-4f90-b59c-064692b2b96e_800.jpg
45c95de9-ad9b-4454-b325-c9ce5e02044a_800.jpg

Adam Carter
Feb 8 2016 4:18 PM
Here's Millard's arrest photo.
And here's his "ambition" tattoo.

I think it was September 2013...

Mark Carcasole ‏@MarkCarcGlobal 2h2 hours ago
On Sep. 28/13. Granatier was "tailing a target (Christina Noudga, #Millard's gf)" for DNA "cast off."

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 2h2 hours ago
Granatier is asked to take us back to Sept 18, 2013.
she was tasked to obtain a DNA cast off for Christina Noudga. #Bosma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member