Bosma Murder Trial 02.11.16 - Day 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMHO.. if MS shot from the back seat with the gun forward and angled sideways .. theoretically he'd be collecting hot brass with his face, as far as rough trajectory angles go.. he wouldn't have so easily forgotten the evidential presence of that brass.

do we know what side of the face he had a black eye??????????

I was away for the afternoon (dentist appt :tantrum:) but three things I picked up reading through everything:

Re: visible blood in the interior of the truck. Whoever helped stripped that truck (MS, CN,SS) would have seen it.

Adam's tweet "Feb 11 2016 4:04 PM Now being shown photos of the step under the truck's door. There was a little soil found on the step that also tested positive for blood." Does that mean blood was in the soil? As in, blood has to of been somewhere other than inside the truck, stepped in and then left on the step?

And now I can't remember the third thing.........lol.

ETA: Remembered! If a lot of blood of was found on the dashboard, would that support the theory of MS pulling the trigger from the backseat?

I know I ask more questions than I do answer. :shame:

1. yes, yes they would have.
2. yes, that sounds logical to me as well. Remembering, the Crown intends to prove Tim was taken from the truck and placed elsewhere (sorry, I can't type it, y'all know the details). Given the amount of blood evidence in the truck, it stands to reason blood was also dripped/dripping as Tim was moved from the truck, to *elsewhere*. Whoever was helping to move him would have most likely stepped in that bloody soil without even realizing it.
3. Not really. There could have been no one in the back seat, and if someone in the front seat was shot, there would still be blood on the dash. But I'm no expert on any of that so this is just my opinion.

fwiw - moo - etc.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 4m4 minutes ago
Several blood stains on bottom of front passenger door. Presumptive tests done by CFS circled in gold. Only one is circled red for lab test.

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 3m3 minutes ago Hamilton, Ontario
We're being shown a box cutter knife, found on the passenger floor of Bosma's truck #MillardSmich

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 3m3 minutes ago
A box cutter utility knife was also found on the passenger side floor at the front seat. #HamOnt #TimBosma #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 3m3 minutes ago
A yellow handled box cutter found on passenger side floor.

****To help remove carpeting?

Used to cut the seat belt when they removed TB from the truck? .....yuck hate thinking of this.

so we still don't know who pulled the trigger...and I found this article on gun shot residue, it's very interesting and pretty difficult to determine just by the evidence we have so far who might have pulled the trigger. I mean we assume because the gunshot residue us above the drivers and passenger that the gun was shot from driver's side but that may not be the case. My other thought is if they found gunshot residue lets say on headliner..would there not be blood splatter as well?

http://library.med.utah.edu/WebPath/TUTORIAL/GUNS/GUNGSR.html

For those of you who saw/remember MS's sister's wedding pics.....which was apparently after May 6, but before May 22.....did he have a black eye in those pics?

No he did not. I remember the photographers website had the pics. I remember discussing this when we found the family pic and saw no signs of a black eye. His individual pic....some thought it could have been a black eye, but a closer look we thought it was shadowing. I believe the black eye etc came from his arrest, was it not mention in the media that there was a struggle at the time of arrest. May 6th until May 22nd....would black eyes last that long?

Not only would AJ have seen the blood in the truck, SS would have as well. JMO

Agreed. Particularly as I believe SS was most likely the employee who DM asked to remove the decals and other identifiers from the truck in preparation for paint.

Agreed. Particularly as I believe SS was most likely the employee who DM asked to remove the decals and other identifiers from the truck in preparation for paint.

Good thing someone put these identifiers in the back of the truck. SMH

To shoot someone in the front passenger seat, and also blow out the front passenger side window, the gun would have needed to have been roughly parallel or slightly forward of TB, aimed in the general direction of the front passenger door. Given tentative commentary on gunshot residue being in the front of the cabin, i don't think he was shot from the rear seat.

The brass would have been ejected upwards and to the right of the gun's brass ejection port. I wouldn't be surprised if it lodged somewhere in the vicinity of the rear window gasket, or in a roof panel trim seam.

IMHO, of course.

Based on that, it suggests rear seat shooter to me. Whichever way you look at it, its from the rear. There could have been two in the back, we have no idea at this point.IMO

Just wanted to throw this out there... on May 9th in the morning, DM was texting "Spaf(f)ord" and his phone was pinging in Kleinburg. As we all know, DM's mother's house is in Kleinburg. However, DM also owned a condo nearby at 281 Woodbridge Ave (~8 kms from Tinsmith Ct). Given who he was texting at the time, his mother's house may not have been his (only) destination that morning. JMO.

Based on that, it suggests rear seat shooter to me. Whichever way you look at it, its from the rear. There could have been two in the back, we have no idea at this point.IMO

Well, I have to disagree that "whichever way you look at it, it's from the rear" as well as "we have no idea at this point". Of course I'm no expert on guns, or the science of blood spatter or trajectory or gunshot residue anything like that but there are plenty of folks that are, and so far what I'm seeing in the public arena is that those folks are saying "front/driver's side".

So I'll just leave it at that. Except to say, be careful how your auto-correct reads "gunshot" or you might find yourself a little red-faced. Just sayin'.

No court tomorrow or Monday which is Family Day.

Let's move on over to the weekend discussion thread here.

This thread will close in a few minutes.

Moved a couple of posts over to the weekend discussion.

Please continue here.

This thread is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members