Bosma Murder Trial 02.16.16 - Day 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

I would think that they still tested them all, even partials and smeared ones, because as they have shown, even good prints are often partial or smeared in some way. If they only found fingerprints from one and we know that both were there, wouldn't this suggest that one wore gloves the whole time?

Just the the same way as if they found 22 hairs on the scene but stopped testing after they had a match to one suspect on the second one that they tested, it wouldn't make sense.

My opinion only.

Just the fact that it was not seen the first time the truck was examined and then mysteriously appeared would make any defence lawyer suggest that perhaps it was planted, I would think. Maybe that's where they are going with all the questions about the security at the truck shop.

Also, I'd like to hear if the casing was tested for fingerprints. Was someone wearing gloves when they loaded the weapon? If that were the case I would suspect that they would also be wearing gloves when they fired the weapon. So I guess we also need to hear if they tested the various gloves that they have found for GSR.
And who would have planted this evidence? Are you suggesting that one of DM's pals planted it or are you suggesting that LE planted it? The latter is a very serious accusation and without clear evidence that this unit had a history of planting evidence, IMHO, is nothing more than an attempt at discrediting LE who worked on this case. I can't see either D trying to pull that one out of their hat. MOO

If the front seats and middle front console were removed and burned, how could Dungey be trying to say that was where the shell casing was when it rolled to the back? I imagine that if the shell casing were in the front area when the truck had its front seats removed, they would have seen it lying amongst the bolts and whatever is left when you remove a seat. If it was even in a place loose enough in the front seat that it could dislodge and roll to the back, surely it would have been open enough to be seen when they were removing the seats.

I also suspect that they may have vacuumed up any broken glass from inside the truck, (I think I even saw a vacuum in one of the photos), and again, if the shell casing was loose in the front area, it would have likely gotten vacuumed up at that time, in my opinion.

All my opinion only.

Judging from the picture of where it was found, it could not have rolled from the front to the back and into that area up under the bench seat (page 39). Wasn't the testimony that it had dropped from somewhere?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2HcLKBpswT4aEswVnRPbTVmbjQ/view?pref=2&pli=1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member