Bosma Murder Trial 03.02.16 - Day 18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks ABro. I didn't think so. That girl does not look like LB to me.

The smile sort of did to me, but I wasn't sure. I did scroll back and see the pic of the girl in the purple tank and remembered that pic :( My heart aches for LB's family as much as it does for the Bosma family. What a flippin' monster DM turned into.

I sure hope the girl in the yellow tool box pic is still alive and doing well, somewhere.

Seeing how DM lived is really demystifying him for me. The "rich boy serial killer" is just seeming more like a garden-variety criminal who couldn't actually grab a bank draft for the truck he desperately wanted.

This was the house that DM's dad lived in, yes? It makes me feel sad seeing what this ungrateful turned this place into. (by the way, that's piece of stuff, since I don't cuss - you're certainly welcome to insert your own choice of adjective).

The couch 100% "old-school" almost like the stuff from the late 60's early 70's so you know that was dad's choice - or maybe even mom's.

The framed shots on the wall in the master bedroom - also mom (or dad's) choice since DM is an established slob, and clearly has no concern for home decor.

The gorgeous executive desk with the green top... turned into Gamer Central for DM.

Just makes me feel sad that this is what DM threw away.

The frame style/presentation of the photos in the master bedroom is modern, not mom & dad's era. I think it is a collection of DM's photos and DM redid this room. The black frames are so stark on the blue...a natural wood would have been a natural pic. The TV seems to be sitting on a stool. There's a pet bed and pet food in front of the Playboy-inspired mirror. I think this is DM having a hand at decorating.

The paint in the livingroom also looks fresh.

Personally, I'd ship the entire contents to the dump...it's got a roominghouse feel, all that's needed is a couple of milk crates to complete the look.

The frame style/presentation of the photos in the master bedroom is modern, not mom & dad's era. I think it is a collection of DM's photos and DM redid this room. The black frames are so stark on the blue...a natural wood would have been a natural pic. The TV seems to be sitting on a stool. There's a pet bed and pet food in front of the Playboy-inspired mirror. I think this is DM having a hand at decorating.

Personally, I'd ship the entire contents to the dump...it's got a roominghouse feel, all that's needed is a couple of milk crates to complete the look.

I can definitely see loads of evidence of modern day (circa 2013) punk slob. No question about that. For whatever reason, he gutted the "feel" of the house and added his own junk. If I were a 20-something in 2013 and walked into that house, I'd have never gone back. 100% underwhelmed by his set up.

I can definitely see loads of evidence of modern day (circa 2013) punk slob. No question about that. For whatever reason, he gutted the "feel" of the house and added his own junk. If I were a 20-something in 2013 and walked into that house, I'd have never gone back. 100% underwhelmed by his set up.

The cream-orange-rust tweed couches have to be from CM. They just don't make 'em like that anymore.

I doubt after WM died that DM shipped everything out in order to refurnish from St. Vincent de Paul. I think this is what he grew up with.

The paint, trim, stained dark floors and pot lighting are all upgrades to a house of that age IMO. Not sure when all this was done but probably while WM was alive. He was supposedly a humble and frugal man though (drove an old pick up instead of a fancy car) so the old school furniture is likely stuff that he considered still in good shape and chose to keep after the update to the house. The mess? That's probably all DM. And it's not like CN was going to help him keep things tidy. :rolleyes:

I shudder at the thought that he moved himself into his father's master bedroom after his death, especially considering he allegedly murdered him. I'm sure he had a room of his own in the house prior to that. Even if WM had actually committed suicide, I can't see his son moving himself into his bedroom within months of his death. :notgood:

MOO

ETA: And if the upgrades to the house were done after WM's death, then I'd say MB had a hand in getting it ready to be sold.

...and DM offed WM because of the faux wood panelling.

Not sure if I agree about faux wood panelling leading to murder but it might be yet another stratagem the defence could add to their bag of tricks. I do know that we had some faux wood panelling in the basement of our family home when I was a kid and it almost drove my parents to insanity. So, that's another one the defence should consider.

The paint, trim, stained dark floors and pot lighting are all upgrades to a house of that age IMO. Not sure when all this was done but probably while WM was alive. He was supposedly a humble and frugal man though (drove an old pick up instead of a fancy car) so the old school furniture is likely stuff that he considered still in good shape and chose to keep after the update to the house. The mess? That's probably all DM. And it's not like CN was going to help him keep things tidy. :rolleyes:

I shudder at the thought that he moved himself into his father's master bedroom after his death, especially considering he allegedly murdered him. I'm sure he had a room of his own in the house prior to that. Even if WM had actually committed suicide, I can't see his son moving himself into his bedroom within months of his death. :notgood:

MOO

ETA: And if the upgrades to the house were done after WM's death, then I'd say MB had a hand in getting it ready to be sold.

Under all the junk at the right in the bedroom, that seems to be a workbench. The painting and photos in the livingroom aren't on the wall as if they have been taken down for painting. I get the sense that there was a reno going on and the basement rec room and assorted household furniture represents "before".

That blue paint in the master bedroom is bright! There had to be a woman involved in that ;) It's not a very manly shade: it makes me think of ABC's and teddy bears.

Anyone else catch the generator on the 2012 photo of the incinerator.

attachment.php

Good catch Prairie_dawg ... in 2013 I was saying they would need a portable generator at the farm to run the incinerator .

The one thing that surprised me the most was to find out they hauled the incinerator to the city and used it at the hangar.

Under all the junk at the right in the bedroom, that seems to be a workbench. The painting and photos in the livingroom aren't on the wall as if they have been taken down for painting. I get the sense that there was a reno going on and the basement rec room and assorted household furniture represents "before".

That blue paint in the master bedroom is bright! There had to be a woman involved in that ;) It's not a very manly shade: it makes me think of ABC's and teddy bears.

That's what I'm wondering. It looks like some of the floor isn't painted either. I wonder if MB was helping DM with fixing this place up to sell it, which would be in line with my theory that she was encouraging him to sell the hangar and Maplegate and move his stuff to a drive shed on the farm and himself to the distillery condo since upkeep of a house, inside and out, doesn't appear to be his strong suit. Not to mention how that would ease up some more cash flow.

MOO

This was the house that DM's dad lived in, yes? It makes me feel sad seeing what this ungrateful turned this place into. (by the way, that's piece of stuff, since I don't cuss - you're certainly welcome to insert your own choice of adjective).

The couch 100% "old-school" almost like the stuff from the late 60's early 70's so you know that was dad's choice - or maybe even mom's.

The framed shots on the wall in the master bedroom - also mom (or dad's) choice since DM is an established slob, and clearly has no concern for home decor.

The gorgeous executive desk with the green top... turned into Gamer Central for DM.

Just makes me feel sad that this is what DM threw away.

WM was known to be frugal and apparently DM learned it well. Interesting for people who "supposedly" had a lot of money, living in a well to do neighbourhood, they didn't try to keep up with the Jones'. The furniture; couch and chair, totally 60s. I am assuming they once belonged to CM and his wife Dell, along with the few assorted piece of antique furniture seen in some photos. I know material things shouldn't "make" a person, but I am really surprised to see how father and son lived. Or maybe it was more so DM who turned his father's home into a flop house giving WM less incentive to keep things nice.

It is really sad and pathetic when you look back on how CM worked hard to set goals in his life, and then two generations later, his grandson destroyed everything his grandfather (worked hard for) and father gifted to him. It would have been one thing if MA folded because DM just couldn't make it work, but IMO DM intentionally destroyed everything good handed to him on a silver platter, out of pure greed, stupidity and evilness. He could have made something worthwhile of himself from the generosity of his father. Obviously there is something wrong with DM IYKWIM. ALL MOO.

Here is an excerpt from CM's death notice if anyone is interested in reading about CM.

When Carl was 15 years old, a 'big, red monoplane' thundered directly overhead flying low under a misty cloud cover, eastbound, in a London, Ontario to London, England record attempt. (Unfortunately the Stinson Detroiter vanished over the Atlantic). The sight of the airplane had a lasting effect. From that moment on, the young boy dreamed of turning in the plough for the cockpit, but flying lessons were $50 an hour and the average wage was 25¢ an hour. So it was going to take a lot of determination to achieve this goal. When Carl was 17, he decided to start his own business (in the depression!) to earn enough money to finance his flying ambitions.

http://v1.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/Deaths.20061125.93074074/BDAStory/BDA/deaths

Seeing how DM lived is really demystifying him for me. The "rich boy serial killer" is just seeming more like a garden-variety criminal who couldn't actually grab a bank draft for the truck he desperately wanted.

What I find quite interesting is, on Device 1 (computer tower), the first search performed for a Dodge Ram, on Kijiji was on November 25, 2012. That was just days before WM was allegedly murdered.

Was DM trying to get money out of WM for a truck? Did WM refuse him any money? MOO.

You can see the Kijiji search evidence at 1:30 into the video.

[video=youtube;cfO7B9rgltE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfO7B9rgltE[/video]

Did we ever find out who took the 3.7 million dollar loan out for MA in October? TIA.

So in October 2012, the 3.7 million dollar loan was taken out, but according to DM in November, a month later when he met up with AS, DM told him the family coffers were running low. :waitasec:

Things came to a head one day last November when Mr. Sharif, who lives in Austin, Texas, paid a visit to the new hangar and Dellen questioned him as to why no contracts were yet in place for the new Millardair aircraft maintenance and repair business.

Mr. Sharif responded that until the facilities, estimated to have cost some $6 million, could be toured by potential customers, no deals would be signed. As the situation grew heated, Dellen suggested that they discuss their differences in private over dinner that evening.

When the pair met up at a steakhouse near Toronto’s Pearson Airport, things were more relaxed. Then Dellen began asking Mr. Sharif about the value of the company and why his 71-year-old father, Wayne Millard, should continue to fund a venture whose costs already far exceeded the original estimates. “He advised [me] that the family coffers were running low and that he was very apprehensive to keep pouring money into the facility,” Mr. Sharif recounted in an email. “I went over all of the contracts that were in negotiations and the potential for 2013. We parted pleasantly.”

Less than two weeks later, 0n Nov. 29, 2012, Wayne Millard died, reportedly of a gunshot wound to the head in the family’s suburban Toronto home.

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/m...-bosma-murder-suspect-started-to-dismantle-it

Yeah. Clicked them all, linked included. I wonder who "CLEANER" pimp-juice, is?

Cleaner:

This user has also played as:
Cleaner
Phil Kessel
Stealthmissions (blind)
Im pat
Definatly pat
Hanna Montanna (no *advertiser censored*)
BIGD
Long84lls
Stealthmissions
ic3po

Have we seen any photos of DM smiling showing his teeth? DMev2.jpgDMev.jpg

Which slide (number) are y'all seeing LB? I've gone through them all and I didn't see her.

EDIT: this one? Slide #69 https://docs.google.com/presentatio...XFyWyCdHr42Ho/edit?pref=2&pli=1#slide=id.p108

View attachment 90043

I've lightened it up a bit to see her facial features. Wide smile, small teeth showing lots of gums when she smiles. Is that LB?

In my opinion, and MOO, that looks nothing like LB. In fact it bears a very strong resemblance to CD, who is a good friend of MS. She's the one crying outside Smich's house on the day he was arrested. She's on the Global News video from that day, saying what a great guy Smich is and how he would do anything for you.

Her FB profile is partly open so you can see lots of pics of her.

Did we ever find out who took the 3.7 million dollar loan out for MA in October? TIA.

So in October 2012, the 3.7 million dollar loan was taken out, but according to DM in November, a month later when he met up with AS, DM told him the family coffers were running low. :waitasec:

Things came to a head one day last November when Mr. Sharif, who lives in Austin, Texas, paid a visit to the new hangar and Dellen questioned him as to why no contracts were yet in place for the new Millardair aircraft maintenance and repair business.

Mr. Sharif responded that until the facilities, estimated to have cost some $6 million, could be toured by potential customers, no deals would be signed. As the situation grew heated, Dellen suggested that they discuss their differences in private over dinner that evening.

When the pair met up at a steakhouse near Toronto’s Pearson Airport, things were more relaxed. Then Dellen began asking Mr. Sharif about the value of the company and why his 71-year-old father, Wayne Millard, should continue to fund a venture whose costs already far exceeded the original estimates. “He advised [me] that the family coffers were running low and that he was very apprehensive to keep pouring money into the facility,” Mr. Sharif recounted in an email. “I went over all of the contracts that were in negotiations and the potential for 2013. We parted pleasantly.”

Less than two weeks later, 0n Nov. 29, 2012, Wayne Millard died, reportedly of a gunshot wound to the head in the family’s suburban Toronto home.

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/m...-bosma-murder-suspect-started-to-dismantle-it

I have little doubt WM took out that loan. I don't think DM would have been able to do that on his own. The family coffers were low because WM was reinventing MA in Kitchener, likely sinking a lot of money in to it with no money coming in, hence the loan. I think Dellen simply saw this as a threat to his lifestyle. He'd already have to find me homes for all his hanger stored toys, and I think it's probably more than likely that given his financial situation, WM had made it clear that there would be no Baja trip. So Dellen stopped the new MA project the only way he could and began focusing on Baja.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What I find quite interesting is, on Device 1 (computer tower), the first search performed for a Dodge Ram, on Kijiji was on November 25, 2012. That was just days before WM was allegedly murdered.

Was DM trying to get money out of WM for a truck? Did WM refuse him any money? MOO.

You can see the Kijiji search evidence at 1:30 into the video.

[video=youtube;cfO7B9rgltE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfO7B9rgltE[/video]

Yep, I was also struck by how long DM had been wanting that truck. Again, IMO WM was killed because he refused to back the Baja trip. I think the subject may have been broached when DM suggested to WM that they buy that truck in preparation for the trip. WM had no way of knowing that two people would end up dead, including himself, because of that decision.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I find DM's home really depressing. The paint looks fresh...I wonder if DM picked out the nursery blue for the master bedroom himself? And the huge mirror, to catch all the action...did WM have that installed, or DM ;) ?

I'm now sure MB left WM because of the state of the house, and sublimated her tensions through a career in interior design...and DM offed WM because of the faux wood panelling.

I couldn't live like that: it's worse than student digs.

Just catching up on posts this morning and had a close look at the house as well. I felt the same thing SnooperDuper. It feels like a house, not a home. Very depressing. The picture of WM leaned up against the wall and old airplane photos. The disarray. I could almost "feel" that house. I know that may sound weird lol. It is just so disappointing to see people turn to evil and lose their way. Ruining their lives and others. MOO

IMO, the bank connection was definitely WM so the 3.7M was something that WM arranged to finish tooling the MRO and give himself a operating buffer for salaries etc until they landed some contracts. Even if it was DM, I can't imagine the bank doing anything without WM's guarantee. The pictures released today give us a good indication of the issues AS was having with DM at the hangar. As a 27 year old raised in a wealthy environment, DM doesn't appear to have graduated past being a 16 year old so in reality, WM had a 16 year old in charge of a multi million dollar aviation start up. IMO, WM didn't stand a chance and AS et al must have had their hands full trying to work around this grown up brat.

As far as the decor of Maple Gate is concerned, WM certainly isn't the only person with a few bucks living in a house that's caught in the '70's decor time warp. However, usually the people with a few bucks have a regular housekeeper/cleaning lady and the vintage decor looks like it was just done yesterday. Quality withstands the test of time, IMO, there's nothing wrong with that.

What sticks out to me with CN & MS's bedroom and DM's house is the "slob motif". This is acceptable to all 3 of them and gives us a pretty good idea that no one had standards higher than DM and visa versa. I'm sure a psychiatrist could draw a ton of other correlations. Living in a messy, disorganized/cluttered environment is different than living in a messy dirty environment. Maple Gate and the Yukon are definitely the latter and it shows a definite lack of respect for something that you haven't worked for. Landlords experience this all the time- the Tenants on assistance who bust up their apartments leaving filth, dirt, cloths and furniture behind. The Tenants with full time jobs are less likely to do this because they've bought the furniture, clothing etc themselves.

CN lived at home, MS lived at home and with his GF, DM out of his dad's wallet. IMO, they're all low life moochers. The only things they seemed to polish were guns and trucks with damning finger prints. Hopefully they'll pick up one of Martha Stewarts books on "organizing your jail cell" and get a nice shine on the bars. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member