Bosma Murder Trial 03.02.16 - Day 18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oddly enough I had the same impression while going through the slides. Cheap, lazy, lame set-up. Then I think "who would be drawn to this??" (as I think about all the connections he had both male and female) and sadly realize, obviously, lots of people would actually be impressed.

I think this is the common thread of all the people we've had a glance at this far. Millard's truck, his house, Smich's bedroom, and CN's bedroom all are disgraceful mess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have little doubt WM took out that loan. I don't think DM would have been able to do that on his own. The family coffers were low because WM was reinventing MA in Kitchener, likely sinking a lot of money in to it with no money coming in, hence the loan. I think Dellen simply saw this as a threat to his lifestyle. He'd already have to find me homes for all his hanger stored toys, and I think it's probably more than likely that given his financial situation, WM had made it clear that there would be no Baja trip. So Dellen stopped the new MA project the only way he could and began focusing on Baja.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm finding it difficult to find a motive to kill his father..I can't see in any of the pics that he had a lifestyle..he did not seem very materialistic..didn't take care of things..didn't drive expensive cars..just seems more like an immature kid that had some toys..but seriously? To kill your own father? His mother was an interior decorator and his house never looked like it was ever updated..did not seem to me like he tried to put a show on to be a rich kid..he drove a piece of crap beater, pig stye yukon..would love to see what the interior of the Ram looks like. JMO but I am just not getting this portrait of a showy rich kid from what I see in the pics.

Just thinking of what a huge accomplishment this was for WM. He had taken a piece of land and not only created a masterpiece of a hangar, he had jumped thru all of the Transport Canada hoops and received the certification to make it all work. Too bad he didn't hire a real CEO- it may have been a success. MOO

"When things went over budget, bank loans provided funding for the tools and staff needed to obtain key Transport Canada certification, which came through on November 1, 2012, just before Wayne’s death."
http://news.nationalpost.com/news/m...-bosma-murder-suspect-started-to-dismantle-it

I'm finding it difficult to find a motive to kill his father..I can't see in any of the pics that he had a lifestyle..he did not seem very materialistic..didn't take care of things..didn't drive expensive cars..just seems more like an immature kid that had some toys..but seriously? To kill your own father? His mother was an interior decorator and his house never looked like it was ever updated..did not seem to me like he tried to put a show on to be a rich kid..he drove a piece of crap beater, pig stye yukon..would love to see what the interior of the Ram looks like. JMO but I am just not getting this portrait of a showy rich kid from what I see in the pics.

DM was a slob and didn't live in a marble mansion, but he had all the toys one could ever want. Cars, trucks, just skis, helicopter, air planes, you name it and he had it. The one thing Dellen had that most other rich kids didn't, is that he had all the time in the world to play with these things because he never really had a job. People wonder why he gravitated to low life like Smich? Its because all the respectable people have real jobs and can't sit around and tinker with Baja buggies all day. No matter what DM might have thought, that isn't a job. WM was killed because he made it clear that play time was over and DM would have to start funding his hobbies himself.

Just thinking of what a huge accomplishment this was for WM. He had taken a piece of land and not only created a masterpiece of a hangar, he had jumped thru all of the Transport Canada hoops and received the certification to make it all work. Too bad he didn't hire a real CEO- it may have been a success. MOO

"When things went over budget, bank loans provided funding for the tools and staff needed to obtain key Transport Canada certification, which came through on November 1, 2012, just before Wayne’s death."
http://news.nationalpost.com/news/m...-bosma-murder-suspect-started-to-dismantle-it

Yep, sounds like he had a solid business plan. But like any new business, it would likely be 5 years before the company would be profitable and closer to 10 years before real money was to be had. Obviously that didn't fit in with DMs plans.

IMO, DM was a showy rich kid, but in a more unusual way. It's almost as if he struggled with his own lack of abilities. He was showy in his real estate transactions- the house on Old Derry Road that WM & DM inherited from CM was beautifully updated and maintained when it hit the market. The Oakville house he was assisting his ex fiancé to sell was nicely updated, clean and tidy. DM had just bought a swanky Distillery Condo. He took trips, bought expensive toys. He definitely knew what "rich" looked and felt like. IMO, DM needed to rule supreme and he couldn't do that with successful people his own age because he didn't know any and didn't have the skill set to meet some. He never worked anywhere, was never part of a graduating class- by all accounts, DM was a well funded loser.
IMO, absolutely anyone can graduate from Interior Decorating. Doesn't mean that you're particularly talented.

Also, AFAIK, WM and MB were separated/divorced for well over a decade and MB's was not a significant part of WM's life aside for being the mother of DM. What would motivate DM to murder his own father? Well, he's not the first person to do this. IMO, the rewards would have had to far outweigh the loss. The reward was 100% control of DM's life & his father's money. The loss? WM was 70 years old- odds were that he was going to die sometime in the next decade or two-why delay the inevitable. MOO

I actually gasped when I saw the tiny white dog

View attachment 90052

This is LB's dog
So did I- but a few posters talked me down and reminded me that LB's pooch was with her parents. It was just seeing a little white dog in the same pic as the incinerator. A stark reminder of LB. Still sends goosebumps down my arms thinking about LB and what may have happened to her in the hands of this sick bunch. MOO

Yep, sounds like he had a solid business plan. But like any new business, it would likely be 5 years before the company would be profitable and closer to 10 years before real money was to be had. Obviously that didn't fit in with DMs plans.
Thinking about all of the young people graduating from Western's Commercial Aviation Management program and how much better off WM would have been if he had hired one of those grads for 125K a year. He could have let DM go to live in his condo and pursue his own dreams. OK, guess that wouldn't have worked, because DM didn't have any legal way to earn money and sooner or later, WM would have to go. MOO http://dan.uwo.ca/undergraduate/cam/

I think just about anyone would have worked out better than a sociopathic DM.

I actually gasped when I saw the tiny white dog

View attachment 90052

This is LB's dog

If you were in court, they would ask you how you even knew the dog was real and not just a wind up toy.

I've wondered if it could be the mystery dog Smich was walking when under surveillance. The orange dog looks like Pedo.

Maybe they'll call a forensic dog analyst at the trial.

If you were in court, they would ask you how you even knew the dog was real and not just a wind up toy.

I've wondered if it could be the mystery dog Smich was walking when under surveillance. The orange dog looks like Pedo.

Maybe they'll call a forensic dog analyst at the trial.

Was the dog out in the open? Could anyone have just pet it? Picked it up?

Looking at those photos of DM's house....I'm now thinking that old furniture they found in the nose of the trailer that they found Tim's truck in, was actually new acquisitions for DM to add to his lovely home. MOS (My own sarcasm)

I am wondering if MB took a lot of the furniture when she divorced WM. If he was frugal, depressed about his divorce and had a drinking problem he may not have cared very much about how the place was decorated. He may have inherited CMs furniture as the vintage of this stuff is more 60s as opposed to when he and MB met and married. There were rumours that DM resented his father for letting him eat nothing but pasta and fattening food after the separation and how he became overweight. I am not sure if there is any truth to this but it may explain the lack of care for house and child. It doesn't sound like WMs girlfriend ever lived at the house but if things were getting serious, this may have prompted the new paint and sprucing up that seemed to have been in progress. MOO

There were rumours that DM resented his father for letting him eat nothing but pasta and fattening food after the separation and how he became overweight.

I heard this as well but I'm at a loss as to why DM would blame his father for that. DM was the one who put that food in his own mouth. His father wasn't standing over him shoving it in.

IMO, the bank connection was definitely WM so the 3.7M was something that WM arranged to finish tooling the MRO and give himself a operating buffer for salaries etc until they landed some contracts. Even if it was DM, I can't imagine the bank doing anything without WM's guarantee. The pictures released today give us a good indication of the issues AS was having with DM at the hangar. As a 27 year old raised in a wealthy environment, DM doesn't appear to have graduated past being a 16 year old so in reality, WM had a 16 year old in charge of a multi million dollar aviation start up. IMO, WM didn't stand a chance and AS et al must have had their hands full trying to work around this grown up brat.

As far as the decor of Maple Gate is concerned, WM certainly isn't the only person with a few bucks living in a house that's caught in the '70's decor time warp. However, usually the people with a few bucks have a regular housekeeper/cleaning lady and the vintage decor looks like it was just done yesterday. Quality withstands the test of time, IMO, there's nothing wrong with that.

What sticks out to me with CN & MS's bedroom and DM's house is the "slob motif". This is acceptable to all 3 of them and gives us a pretty good idea that no one had standards higher than DM and visa versa. I'm sure a psychiatrist could draw a ton of other correlations. Living in a messy, disorganized/cluttered environment is different than living in a messy dirty environment. Maple Gate and the Yukon are definitely the latter and it shows a definite lack of respect for something that you haven't worked for. Landlords experience this all the time- the Tenants on assistance who bust up their apartments leaving filth, dirt, cloths and furniture behind. The Tenants with full time jobs are less likely to do this because they've bought the furniture, clothing etc themselves.

CN lived at home, MS lived at home and with his GF, DM out of his dad's wallet. IMO, they're all low life moochers. The only things they seemed to polish were guns and trucks with damning finger prints. Hopefully they'll pick up one of Martha Stewarts books on "organizing your jail cell" and get a nice shine on the bars. MOO

MOO

You use a couple of words and phrases that caught my attention:

"a 27 year old raised in a wealthy environment "......and "low life moochers"

"raised" is the first word that struck me.....there is actually little evidence that he was 'raised' at all....just look at how little or nothing he accomplished or completed after he got his pilot's licence. There is no sign of adult guidance or direction in his life....more like he authored his own life script. And all I can add is---how's that working for him ??

"low life"...."moochers".....to which I would add "losers". .......that is what DM lived like and has amounted to......and he just drew them like flies-- a full entourage who are just like him.

One last comment.....have you noticed how his features and overall appearance has morphed so drastically over time ...more than once he has reminded me of the timeless and very old movie "The Portrait of Dorian Gray"....now I know some will have to look that reference up but it is definitely worth it. I see the same metamorphosis happening to Smich and Noudga ....it happened to Laura Babcock as well.....it is not a good sign but is clear evidence of life style choices being reflected on their exteriors.

IMHO

Admins, would you mind moving my Adam Carter posts (in maroon) over to the day 19 thread once it is open, please? TIA.

Was the dog out in the open? Could anyone have just pet it? Picked it up?
You are so correct :scared:Was anyone attempting to hide this dog? The only thing that would make this case crazier is if someone see's that pic and say's "Hey- that dog looks like Bill's dog- wonder whatever happened to Bill?? " MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur