Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ann Brocklehurst ‏@AnnB03 3m3 minutes ago
Two objections and one pre-cross examination break request from Ravin Pillay during testimony of Robert Burns, Dellen Millard's uncle

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 2m2 minutes ago
taking a quick break before cross examination. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 2m2 minutes ago
Sorry--Burns was asked if he was shocked. He said he was "absolutely blown away." #Bosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 51s51 seconds ago Vaughan, Ontario
Legal arguments happening now. Stand by. #Bosma

We're back in now -- more legal arguments happening. No jury.
by Adam Carter 12:33 PM

He is husband of Lisa WILLIAMS - the bookkeeper - not sure if they have same last name though

IMO DM may have mentioned going into a pet cremation business AFTER LB was allegedly murdered by he and MS and AFTER the Eliminator was used to cremate her, IMO. He thought perhaps two things? 1. That story would provide him a legitimate cover against suspicion? 2. He could make money on his initial investment?

I get the impression DM rates himself as brilliant, gifted, and untouchable, and I think he's dead wrong on all counts, IMO.

All MOO.

I have a question. During these legal arguments when the jury leaves, does the witness have to step down too? Or does he get to hear all the arguments?

ok. that's what I thought....but couldn't find it. So his wife was the bookkeeper. So we HAVE heard his name before....despite what the reporter said.....MOO

Yes. He was mentioned in LW's testimony IIRC. Also, IIRC, he was among calls made from DM's phone on the morning of May 7th. Someone please correct me now if I have recalled this wrong. Thanks!

All MOO.

I can't talk about what's being said until the jury is in the room.
by Adam Carter 12:36 PM

Every time he says this, I kind of want to shout WE KNOW ADAM. But I realize there are people who randomly tune in and don't know. :)

I'm confused as to whether CD mentioned him and DM were going into pet cremation biz....or if CD told RB that DM told him it was himself and RB going into the biz...which majes more sense to me. CD sees incinerator and asks DM what's this for.....KWIM

I have a question. During these legal arguments when the jury leaves, does the witness have to step down too? Or does he get to hear all the arguments?

I don't know, but like you, I've wondered about that.

All MOO.

Yes. He was mentioned in LW's testimony IIRC. Also, IIRC, he was among calls made from DM's phone on the morning of May 7th. Someone please correct me now if I have recalled this wrong. Thanks!

All MOO.

I believe it was a CD making a call to DM. We speculated DM wanted to know how to get rid of the security video from the hangar.

Neither defence cross examines. Now on lunch. Back at 2 p.m.
by Adam Carter 12:42 PM

Ok, that was useless.

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 2m2 minutes ago Vaughan, Ontario
Millard's uncle being brought back into the courtroom #Millard #Bosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 2m2 minutes ago Vaughan, Ontario
And here comes the jury #Bosma #Millard

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 14s15 seconds ago
Burns, jury recalled. Pillay has no questions. Neither does Dungey. He is excused. Lunch now.

Just noting that Shannon Martin has been detailed and timely in her posts today.

She is with the CBC and if you want to follow her, note ‏@ShannonMartinTV

Per Molly Hayes tweets the jury and witness both step out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member