Bosma Murder Trial 04.12.16 - Day 33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 16s16 seconds ago
Michalski says "challenge accepted." Millard: "I do t really have the choice to accept or decline..it's what it is and it must happen."

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 4s4 seconds ago
Millard: "I don't really have the choice to accept or decline (unless I want to take up residence under the gardener)... (1/2)

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes now
...it's what it is and it must happen." MIchalski responds: "let's do it." #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 19s20 seconds ago
Michalski answered: "Let's do it."

i wonder what AM meant when he said "challenge accepted " and "let's do it". I can't help but think it meant ramping up the number of missions in order to bring in 100k a month profit in stolen goods and probably trafficking... JMO

If AM and MH are lying, it is only to minimize their involvement. Both have given substantial evidence against DM and MS. I don't believe for a moment that they jumped on a plan to frame MS. Even if Evan (DM) was a manipulating calculating psychopath.

With each key witness, we are getting the story. MM and CN will finish the puzzle. MOO
attachment.php

Attachments

• puzzle.jpg
    puzzle.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 204
i wonder what AM meant when he said "challenge accepted " and "let's do it". I can't help but think it meant ramping up the number of missions in order to bring in 100k a month profit in stolen goods and probably trafficking... JMO

That's what I thought too. Ramping up their chop shop business.

If he participated in a frame up, do you think he's going to admit it? Funny how these guys relied on texts exclusively, until it comes to that backpack and toolbox, then it's phone only. It's his word against Smich's, who you gonna believe?

If we can't trust that AM simply followed MS's directives to deliver him the drugs, and then the toolbox with MH, should we trust MH's testimony, on whose word many people presumed that both he and AM attempted to frame MS? Because MH had allegedly reported MS to Crime Stoppers and dropped off hot items, presumably under DM's orders or quite randomly after supposedly listening to the radio regarding DM's arrest, for MS to pick up?

ETA: Of course, this is not to say we can't trust MH's word on the whole, but I wanted to question your idea that if MH and AM had participated in a frame-up, which I personally doubt, neither of them would hint a word of it to LE or the jury. But IMO, I believe AM and MH did not attempt to frame MS, in light of the former's testimony today.

Technically, it seems to me it's MS's word against AM's word against MH's word at this point in time. Don't envy the jury for the tangled accounts they'll have to sort through when the time comes to settle on a verdict.

Just to clear something up, MH never said both him and AM heard the news on the radio about DM being arrested. MH said AM told him it was all over the news, and then he turned on the radio and that's when he (MH) heard it for himself.

I respect your assessment of AM, but I disagree. He has lots to answer for yet, IMO, and he'll be subjected to cross-examination by the defense. That's when it was revealed by TD that MH had told 40 lies to LE.

Also, who is to say if MS called AM on the Friday night, and if so, what was said? We have only AM's account of the conversation so far. It could have been MS telling AM about the gun, or about drugs, or about both. IMO, AM will not admit to any knowledge of a gun. I think he is mentioning drugs because that may seem less involved or knowledgeable about what the plan was and what actually went down, IMO. I also don't buy that if MS alerted AM about DM's arrest, that MS would not have informed him about the details.

It could have been any other number of things AM and MS discussed on the phone, IMO. There will be another side of this story of AM's and I'm waiting to hear it before making up my mind. I hope we will hear it from TD's cross of AM, if not directly from MS himself.

Thieves don't make the most credible witnesses, IMO. And yes, at this point, I include both DM and MS in my view.

All MOO.

Every one of them is doing their best to minimize their participation. If there was a frame up, why do you think any of them would admit to it?

And why on earth would SMich want all the drugs and guns brought to him if his partner was just arrested? We already heard he was looking over his shoulder.

Perhaps an honest mistake, but one with implications. If DM gave the pack to AM, it appears to fit the MS was framed plan. If it was MS who directed it be delivered...a whole different implication.

That's the only reason I'm stressing this point...because of what either explanation implies.

I didn't think the drug package was important anyway. It is the problem with the guns. Is there any indication that DM wanted MS to get hold of it/them? He seems to have let him know what he did with them but why go to so much trouble to do so when he could have just handed them over earlier. Remember, he called and called but MHs phone was broken.

AM- I don't know if I believe him. IMO,,, he is sketchy! I don't like him and don't like the things he's done. His cross by TD will be interesting!

Just to clear something up, MH never said both him and AM heard the news on the radio about DM being arrested. MH said AM told him it was all over the news, and then he turned on the radio and that's when he (MH) heard it for himself.

Wouldn't that be the first thing he told MH? This was big news! Why are all these guys not discussing it???

Every one of them is doing their best to minimize their participation. If there was a frame up, why do you think any of them would admit to it?

And why on earth would SMich want all the drugs and guns brought to him if his partner was just arrested? We already heard he was looking over his shoulder.

Great point. Also, regarding your point about them all wanting to minimize their involvement, it's why I believe they are all saying they never got their $100 for their missions. In other words, they don't want to make it seem like they profited in any way from the crimes.

i theorized the same thing I another thread... IMO Smich wasn't feeling sick...they both peed their pants when IT mentioned being ex Israeli military..

I am wondering if MS was "dope sick". A heroin addict who got money for his fix from DM. Could explain the dependency??

Then should we trust MH's testimony, on whose word many people presumed that both he and AM attempted to frame MS? Because MH had allegedly reported MS to Crime Stoppers and dropped off hot items, presumably under DM's request or quite randomly after supposedly listening to the radio regarding DM's arrest, for MS to pick up?

ETA: Of course, this is not to say we can't trust MH's testimony on the whole, but just to question the idea that if MH and AM had participated in a frame-up, none of them would say a word about it to LE or the jury.

Technically, it seems to me it's MS's word against AM's word against MH's word at this point in time. Don't envy the jury for the tangled accounts they'll have to sort through when the time comes to settle on a verdict.

Exactly. I don't think this case is as cut and dry as some might think in regards to MS.

Sorry, I didn't word my response clearly. I am not attached to my theory that MS was set up, although I do think it is highly possible. I didn't mean to suggest that I agree or think that MS, if he called AM, mentioned a gun or drugs at all. I put the question out there to illustrate that we don't know for certain what was said. It could have been anything at this point, IMO.

If MS was being framed, I don't think any of the other players would have an incentive at all to admit it and IMO would do all they could to extricate themselves from all suspicion. I remain highly skeptical of AM and the other DM associates.

All MOO.

I am wondering if MS was "dope sick". A heroin addict who got money for his fix from DM. Could explain the dependency??

No evidence of that. IMO it shows Smich was on the verge of doing something he really didn't want to.

BBM - and it looks much less like MS was "set-up"......he ASKED for the items.....

not sure why people are finding AM's demeanor on the stand so terrible......I think it's normal not to remember some things (ie: what someone's demeanor was, especially if it was just normal) and he seems to be IMO answering questions without a super selective memory. Has testified to extremely incriminating things about DM especially, but also MS. MOO of course.

MS may have asked for something to be delivered in the toolbox and received something else...thus concluding he was being set up...

Just speculating...

Sorry, I didn't word my response clearly. I am not attached to my theory that MS was set up, although I do think it is highly possible. I didn't mean to suggest that I agree or think that MS, if he called AM, mentioned a gun or drugs at all. I put the question out there to illustrate that we don't know for certain what was said. It could have been anything at this point, IMO.

If MS was being framed, I don't think any of the other players would have an incentive at all to admit it and IMO would do all they could to extricate themselves from all suspicion. I remain highly skeptical of AM and the other DM associates.

All MOO.

If we're wondering, someone on the jury is probably wondering too.

MH and AM, along with BD (MS's friend), and could be further confirmed by Arthur and Bleach, that MS not only accepted the toolbox with a gun, but also tried to sell it. The frame up sounds like something that could be explained by Giorgio A. Tsoukalos.

MOO

Great point. Also, regarding your point about them all wanting to minimize their involvement, it's why I believe they are all saying they never got their $100 for their missions. In other words, they don't want to make it seem like they profited in any way from the crimes.

Remember they were offered $100 or credit on future "grabs". Suggests to me they do drugs, shocking as that may seem to some. May be they they get to dip their hand in the magic toolbox?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ragnimom