Bosma Murder Trial 04.27.16 - Day 41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I guess it's a good thing that CN covered her face this morning because I have a feeling that she's not going to be able to show her face in public after this.

She's a smart and wiley cookie. Smarter than all the rest of them. I wrote a long time ago that I thought these two were the perfect storm together and I think I'm right.

Not to worry...her day is coming and her amnesia isn't going to help her much.

What a piece of work.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 3m3 minutes ago
She says it was "more of a sexual exhibition heading that way," she says. She was performing sexual favours on him while driving. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 3m3 minutes ago
Leitch asks her to describe what she means. Judge wants to know if we really have to go there. #TimBosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 3m3 minutes ago Toronto, Ontario
That's why there was no conversation, Noudga tells the court. "This is news to me," says the Crown, who's read her statements.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 3m3 minutes ago
Afternoon break, after objection by #Millard lawyer

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 2m2 minutes ago
Leitch apologizes and asks for detail. Judge says "is that really necessary?" Leitch says he can try to keep it "PG." Pillay objects.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 3m3 minutes ago
Leitch awkwardly asks her to explain. Judge asks if really necessary. Pillay asks to address him in the absence of the jury. #Bosma

And was reported to have left the courtroom smiling.
I can't even fathom the pain Tim's family will be feeling after today's court proceedings.

She says after that her and Millard went to the hangar in Waterloo in the red pickup.
by Adam Carter 3:22 PM

"Did you have any discussion on the drive?" Leitch asks. "It was more of a sexual expedition driving that way ... he was driving, and I was performing sexual favours to him."
by Adam Carter 3:23 PM

Did she really just say that or am I losing my mind?

Millard's lawyers ask to address the judge. Jury sent out for afternoon recess. Now in legal arguments.
by Adam Carter 3:24 PM

OMG. Is there a ticket for that?

Hmmm is the way her DNA got on those gloves in his pocket from their "sexual expedition"??

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 4m4 minutes ago Toronto, Ontario
That's why there was no conversation, Noudga tells the court. "This is news to me," says the Crown, who's read her statements.

J. F. C.

She is actually using fellatio as the reason they didn't discuss dropping off the trailer.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
Millard appears to be taking notes. #Bosma

Probably writing her another letter. What on earth could he be writing notes about?? She hasn't said anything other than "I don't recall".

May be writing her a reference letter for another jiggle-butt job?

Now taking afternoon recess. Back in 20 mins.
by Adam Carter 3:26 PM

Good, I think I need at least that long to process what's happening today.

Noudga says she touched the trailer hitch, and the lock on the trailer to make sure it was locked.
by Adam Carter 3:20 PM

She remembered that 3 years later?
:jail:

MOO

Yes, and that they weren't wearing gloves. It's just the important stuff she can't remember.

OMG! She thinks this is all fun and games. OMG!

Thinking of the Bosma Family right now. How can they sit there listening to her talk like this?

Wow!

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 3m3 minutes ago
Judge tells jury to take afternoon break. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 2m2 minutes ago
Crown says it was news to him that Noudga's trip to hangar was a "sexual expedition." She is smiling as she leaves court.

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 3m3 minutes ago
Noudga says they didn't talk on the drive back. She was performing "sexual favours" as Millard drove so "there was no statement to be made"

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 3m3 minutes ago
Nougda says as they drove back to the hangar there was no conversation. "I was performing sexual favours on him" @AM900CHML #timbosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 3m3 minutes ago
Jury on break. Legal arguments now.

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 3m3 minutes ago
Jury out. Objection raised. @AM900CHML #timbosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 44s44 seconds ago
Taking the afternoon recess. #Bosma

This must make MB proud to have gotten closer with CN?

"Did you have any discussion on the drive?" Leitch asks. "It was more of a sexual expedition driving that way ... he was driving, and I was performing sexual favours to him."

MOO

That's right your honour, I could not talk for 45 minutes to one hour because my mouth was occupied for the full trip...

The Crown was thrown for a loop as clearly this was not in her statements.
I can expect it will likely be the explanation for her DNA being in questionable places.
moo

She says after that her and Millard went to the hangar in Waterloo in the red pickup.
by Adam Carter 3:22 PM

Did she really just say that or am I losing my mind?

Millard's lawyers ask to address the judge. Jury sent out for afternoon recess. Now in legal arguments.
by Adam Carter 3:24 PM

omfg you have got to be kidding me...

She probably didn't need to add that at all. Does she not think that might become a headline in tomorrow's news? In front of her mom too? Maybe she's auditioning for some weird kinky job. IMO

This must make MB proud to have gotten closer with CN?

MOO

I am guessing that this must make her mom proud to be sitting in court, with the general public, to support her daughter through this difficult ordeal.......or something.

Because buying a Tesla for his mother and leaving it as a Mother's Day present isn't something you would expect him to excitedly share with his girlfriend who spent almost every day with him? Believable.
So they didn't talk about his life or activities in any way. They didn't talk about Mother's Day presents. They didn't talk about missions.
What did they actually talk about every day that made this a relationship? The weather?

Yeah, DM brought MB a Mother's Day present alright...kinda like when my cat leaves a dead mouse on my doorstep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erinfowler