Bosma Murder Trial 04.27.16 - Day 41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 33s34 seconds ago
She is now refreshing her memory with her statement as to whether or not she was wearing gloves in Waterloo. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 47s48 seconds ago
After refreshing memory Noudga now remembers that she was wearing gloves. Because they were moving the incinerator. "Thats what i recall"

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 37s38 seconds ago
Leitch: Did you wear gloves in Waterloo? Noudga: I did wear gloves in Waterloo because we were moving the incinerator.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 33s34 seconds ago
She says she was wearing gloves at the hangar, because they were moving the incinerator. #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 23s23 seconds ago
Crown asks several times what they did at the hangar on the 9th. Did she move anything? Wear gloves. Nougda inititally said they moved boxes

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 10s10 seconds ago
Leitch says police seized from her bedroom letters #Millard wrote, but also #Noudga's own writings. #TimBosma

CN is spitting in the face of justice while being all smug and smiley about it. I hope karma eventually catches up with her. And hope justice will eventually kick her @ss back.

Noudga is now saying she wore gloves in Waterloo. "I wore gloves in Waterloo because we were moving the incinerator." She says "after going through multiple practise sessions with her lawyer" that's what she recalls today.
by Adam Carter 4:02 PM

Police seized letters from Millard in her bedroom, Leitch says, along things she wrote.
by Adam Carter 4:03 PM

She's now refreshing her memory from something she wrote that was seized.
by Adam Carter 4:04 PM

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 36s37 seconds ago
Noudga seems rather smug on the stand. Not friendly or helpful in any way. #Bosma

I guarantee her November judge is going to see a victimised, eyelash fluttering, little angel.

So...was DM texting SS while this was being performed? AND, why did CN text MH I presume just before driving away? IMO

from billadrew's timesheet
May 9 10:52 pm Dark pickup, towing large dark trailer, drives past 140 Westridge Dr, Kleinburg. Ex 99: Plaxton report, videos
May 9 - In her driveway, Millard's mother ask him what he's up to re: parking the trailer there. Millard waves off her questions. Day 41: Noudga testimony
May 9 11:00 pm Millard phone pings in Kleinburg. Ex 37: Phone activity
May 9 11:19 pm Whidden texts Millard to ask how his day was. Ex 108: Whidden texts
May 9 11:29 pm Noudga phone pings in Kleinburg. Makes several attempts to reach Hagerman. Ex 37: Phone activity
May 9 11:34 pm M. Burns texts Millard: "Dellen... what is happening??? You got me concerned..." Day 37: Harrison testimony
May 9 11:40 pm Millard phone pings in Toronto south of Vaughan. Ex 37: Phone activity
May 9 11:40 pm Millard texts Schlatman: "hypothetically: if this is the same one, I'm in a lot of jeopardy: what truck?"

I think the big towel wrapped around her mothers face coming to court was a clue too. I hope they weren't driving.

Hope they weren't driving when? During the sexual acts? She has said that it was while DM was driving the truck to Waterloo. She also said they were stoned so I don't think safety was a big consideration.

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 14s15 seconds ago
Now she says she wore gloves in Waterloo to move the incinerator, but that's not what she told the police in her statement. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 18s18 seconds ago
She's going to look at those writings now to refresh her memory about wearing gloves and moving things in Waterloo. #TimBosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 20s21 seconds ago Toronto, Ontario
Crown now showing Noudga documents that prove she wore gloves when the couple arrived in Waterloo May 9, 2013 #Bosma #TimBosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 17s18 seconds ago
Now Noudga is being given copies of her writings to again refresh her memory. #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 36s37 seconds ago
ONLY after crown has her read her cop statement does she recall helping DM move the eliminator. @AM900CHML

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 30s31 seconds ago
Noudga says she practiced her testimony with her lawyer and that's what she recalls happened at the hangar.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 43s43 seconds ago
Now talking about letters seized from her bedroom. Letters to her and letters written by her. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 39s39 seconds ago
She is reading "writings" (by her) found in her bedroom. Leitch asks if this helps refresh her memory. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 22s22 seconds ago
He asks again, did you wear gloves in Waterloo? "We moved the incinerator which was in Waterloo and I wore gloves." #Bosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 11s11 seconds ago Toronto, Ontario
Crown: Where did you get the gloves? Noudga: I don't know if Dell gave them to me, or if they were laying around. #Bosma #TimBosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 21s22 seconds ago
"We moved the incinerator which is in Waterloo and I wore gloves...I don't know if Dell gave them to me or if they were just lying around."

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 8s8 seconds ago
She says she moved the incinerator but not at the hangar. She can't remember where she got the gloves, likely Millard's SUV. #Bosma

"We moved the incinerator which was in Waterloo and I wore gloves," Noudga says. She says she doesn't know if Millard gave her the gloves or if they were just "lying around" in the Yukon.
by Adam Carter 4:06 PM

Leitch now asking her to refresh her memory again. Millard's lawyer now objecting.
by Adam Carter 4:07 PM

"My friend is going through this exercise to try to lead her," Pillay says.

Leitch asks her if she moved any equipment in Waterloo. She says she moved the incinerator at the barn in Waterloo.
by Adam Carter 4:08 PM

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 30s31 seconds ago
Leitch asks where she got the gloves. She doesn't recall if she got them from Dell or if they were "lying around" in the Yukon. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 48s48 seconds ago
She says the gloves came from the Yukon. Leitch asks her to refresh her memory with another passage from her own letter...Pillay objects.

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 45s45 seconds ago
Pillay objects to the memory fresheners. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 29s29 seconds ago
Leitch asks again if they moved any equipment in Waterloo. She says it was the incinerator which was at the farm which is in Waterloo #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 31s31 seconds ago
Noudga says she moved the incinerator at the barn and that's what she meant by Waterloo. She adds "Waterloo doesn't always mean the hangar"

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 29s29 seconds ago
She clarifies when she says Waterloo she's not necessarily referring to the hangar. #Bosma

Leitch now asking her to refresh her memory again. Millard's lawyer now objecting.

"My friend is going through this exercise to try to lead her," Pillay says.
[/COLOR]

Now now Leitch, Pillay doesn't want you to actually get any info out of CN. That would be bad.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 26s26 seconds ago
Noudga now says she moved the incinerator at Waterloo & wore gloves. Doesn't remember if gloves were in Yukon or given by #Millard #TimBosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 14s14 seconds ago
10 minutes at the hangar. Leitch asks if anything else happens there. She says no. Millard wants to make "one quick stop" at the barn.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 54s54 seconds ago
From the hangar she says they stopped at the barn at his Ayr farm property. #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 39s39 seconds ago
She says they stopped at the Millard farm after their stop at the hangar. #TimBosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 38s38 seconds ago
When they were leaving hangar #Millard wanted to make a quick stop at his farm. They used "Waterloo" to describe both locations

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 17s17 seconds ago
She says he told her he wanted to move the incinerator out of the barn. She says she asked why and he said bc of the floorboards. #Bosma

She says they were getting on the highway leaving the hangar, and Millard said they needed to make "one quick stop" and they went to Millard's farm.
by Adam Carter 4:09 PM

Millard said he wanted to move the incinerator, she says. "He states that the floorboards underneath were creaking and we should move it out."
by Adam Carter 4:09 PM

Millard also wore gloves, she says.
by Adam Carter 4:10 PM

So...was DM texting SS while this was being performed? AND, why did CN text MH I presume just before driving away? IMO

from billadrew's timesheet
May 9 10:52 pm Dark pickup, towing large dark trailer, drives past 140 Westridge Dr, Kleinburg. Ex 99: Plaxton report, videos
May 9 - In her driveway, Millard's mother ask him what he's up to re: parking the trailer there. Millard waves off her questions. Day 41: Noudga testimony
May 9 11:00 pm Millard phone pings in Kleinburg. Ex 37: Phone activity
May 9 11:19 pm Whidden texts Millard to ask how his day was. Ex 108: Whidden texts
May 9 11:29 pm Noudga phone pings in Kleinburg. Makes several attempts to reach Hagerman. Ex 37: Phone activity
May 9 11:34 pm M. Burns texts Millard: "Dellen... what is happening??? You got me concerned..." Day 37: Harrison testimony
May 9 11:40 pm Millard phone pings in Toronto south of Vaughan. Ex 37: Phone activity
May 9 11:40 pm Millard texts Schlatman: "hypothetically: if this is the same one, I'm in a lot of jeopardy: what truck?"

How about MH's testimony that he saw them at Maplegate that night in the driveway, in the red truck, and they went in to the house through a side door? I guess she forgot about that too.

MOO

Right. Because late at night is when you go to an empty farm to move an incinerator with your g/f because of "floorboards". Thanks for clearing that up.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 35s35 seconds ago
"The floorboards were creaking and we should move it out," she says he told her. So she put on gloves. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 31s31 seconds ago
#Millard said he wanted to move incinerator because floorboards were squeaking. She put gloves on. Black & "latex-y" #TimBosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 23s23 seconds ago
She asked why he wanted the incinerator moved, Millard told her because it was getting heavy on the floor boards. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 19s19 seconds ago
"We drive up, open the gate." Millard wants to move incinerator. She puts gloves on. "They were just black." Millard also wore gloves.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 44s45 seconds ago
#Millard also put on gloves. #TimBosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 17s18 seconds ago
Millard also put on gloves. Same kind as hers. Leitch asks where they came from. she says "not sure probably same place he got mine." #Bosma

If his incinerator was for the aviation business, doesn't it come across weird to CN at all that she never saw it at the hangar?? Or why when helping move it she needed gloves??

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 27s27 seconds ago
Leitch is showing her the actual black nitrile gloves. Noudga says "they look the same."

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 26s26 seconds ago
Leitch is showing her some black nitrile gloves in an exhibit bag. "They look the same" as the ones she wore that night, she says. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 16s16 seconds ago
Leitch showing Noudga court exhibit of black gloves seized from #Millard upon arrest. She says they look like the ones worn May 9. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 31s32 seconds ago
They get to the farm, open the gate, go to the barn. She thinks Pedo the dog was with them but she's not sure. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 42s43 seconds ago
Noudga doesn't remember if the dog Pedo was there, but he'd be the only "other person." She says it's pronounced "Pee-dough." #TimBosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 30s31 seconds ago
Noudga unsure if Millard's dog Pedo was with them "if he was he would have been the only person there" #Bosma

If his incinerator was for the aviation business, doesn't it come across weird to CN at all that she never saw it at the hangar?? Or why when helping move it she needed gloves??

Yeah, I keep waiting for an explanation of WHY they put gloves on.

Leitch now showing Noudga gloves seized in the case. "They look the same," she says.
by Adam Carter 4:11 PM

She says she thinks Millard's dog was with her as well.
by Adam Carter 4:11 PM

Noudga says she thinks the dog was, "somewhere on a seat in the back," when they were performing the sex act in the truck.
by Adam Carter 4:12 PM

She says the attached the incinerator to the Yukon, drove it out of the barn, unhitched it and then drove back to Toronto.
by Adam Carter 4:13 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member