Bosma Murder Trial 04.27.16 - Day 41

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She says she went to Isho's place with Millard less than a handful of times.
by Adam Carter 12:25 PM

She says they'd smoke weed, hang out, drink a bit.
by Adam Carter 12:25 PM

She says Isho lived about a 15 minute drive from Millard. Says she also knew Matt Hagerman.
by Adam Carter 12:26 PM

Noudga says he old boyfriend was friends with Hagerman and Andrew Michalski. She says she first met Milard when she was in high school.
by Adam Carter 12:27 PM

She was 18 when they first started dating. She's 24 now.
by Adam Carter 12:27 PM

Leitch asks if Millard was older. "Obviously older," she says, laughing.
by Adam Carter 12:28 PM

Did not realize the Babcock case as well! That's total news. Really makes the "Help Find Laura" group, that she belonged to on Facebook, seem all that more gruesome and disgusting.

Well, let's hear what Lady Macbeth has to say....

(Context: A tweet a few pages back says CN is an accessory in LB's murder too. I don't think any of us not on the inside knew that until now? Correct me if I'm wrong?)

Also, about ten minutes ago when CN was explaining that DM gave her the nicknames that resulted in "Rubikinks", the fact that she's still using it on social media makes me think we shouldn't get our hopes up.

Sorry had to post this:

Mark Carcasole ‏@MarkCarcGlobal 4m4 minutes ago
Noudga is an alleged accessory after the fact in both #Bosma and Babcock cases. #MillardSmich

Have we heard before that she's an alleged accessory in Babcock's murder? Is that true or just a reporter error?

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 8m8 minutes ago
#Millard called her Rubix because she could finish a Cube. Called her Kinks for "other reasons."

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 8m8 minutes ago
Her nicknames were rubix. And kinks. Rubix because she can do the cube. The other for "obvious" reasonsm @AM900CHML #TimBosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 8m8 minutes ago
Rubix because she couldn't do Rubick's Cube. Can't remember when she met Smich.

She doesn't remember how she met #Smich. #Millard started hanging out with co-accused a year or so after Noudga started dating Millard

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 8m8 minutes ago
When asked if their relationship was exclusive, Noudga says "I thought it was. I had my suspicions. They were always denied."

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 8m8 minutes ago
She knew Smich but doesn't recall when/how they met. It was a year maybe less after they started dating that DM and Smich became friends

Within a year of her dating Millard, he began hanging around with Smich. Sometime in 2011. Contact with Smich? "As much as an acquaintance."

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 8m8 minutes ago
Smich started coming around in 2011. She saw him if he was hanging w millard. @AM900CHML

Millard started hanging out with Smich in 2012 Noudga says. #TimBosma

Noudga would go to hangar. With #Smich if he was with #Millard.

Noudga would go to hangar. With #Smich if he was with #Millard.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 9m9 minutes ago
She remembers #Smich doing regular household work, errands, things that needed to be done. #TimBosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 9m9 minutes ago
She doesn't recall specifically. Agrees Smich did work for Millard--errands, work, clean, paint. #Bosma

She says she knew "as well as any acquaintance" #Bosma

She has been to hangar. Knows Smich did work for Millard at home and at hangar. "Errands, works, clean, paint."

She would be with Millard when he'd go pick up Smich. She says this was more frequent as time progressed. #Bosma

The more she got to know Millard, the more frequently Millard would see Smich. #TimBosma

Once or twice a week she'd be with them together, she says, on average. They'd all hang out in evenings. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 9m9 minutes ago
She and Dell would pick Smich up sometimes. Was with both once or twice a week. Normally in evenings.

(Context: A tweet a few pages back says CN is an accessory in LB's murder too. I don't think any of us not on the inside knew that until now? Correct me if I'm wrong?)

Also, about ten minutes ago when CN was explaining that DM gave her the nicknames that resulted in "Rubikinks", the fact that she's still using it on social media makes me think we shouldn't get our hopes up.

rubix @ urban dictionary:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=rubix

"to turn something from a mess to perfection"

Noudga says she was at the MillardAir hangar a few times over the week, for about an hour at a pop.
by Adam Carter 12:29 PM

She says she'd stay over at one of Millard's properties about five to seven times a week.
by Adam Carter 12:30 PM

That includes the Distillery District property. "Our relationship started there," Noudga says. She also stayed at Maplegate.
by Adam Carter 12:31 PM

I've been following this case since the day after Tim went missing and I honestly do not ever recall hearing this until today. Maybe I did and just forgot, but I don't think so?

I've been following this case since the day Tim went missing and I honestly do not ever recall hearing this until today. Maybe I did and just forgot, but I don't think so?

I agree, I have been following closely since day one and have not heard of that until just now.

She agrees sometimes they'd hang out for hours. #Bosma

The more she got to know Millard the more time she would spend with him and #Smich. She oddly refers to her former boyfriend as "Millard"

The more she got to know Millard the more time she would spend with him and #Smich. She oddly refers to her former boyfriend as "Millard"

Leitch asks about nature of relationship between Millard and Smich. "They were friends, smoked a lot of dope together..." #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 9m9 minutes ago
she wld hang w smich and millard. Sometimes for hrs. It increased over time. "seem to be friends.smoked a lot of dope together" @AM900CHML

"Hung out, played video games, focus on Smich's rap career. Regular guy stuff" #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 10m10 minutes ago
"They smoked a lot of dope together. Hung out. Played video games. Focused on Mark's rap career. Just guy things." #bosma

"They smoked a lot of dope together. Hung out. Played video games. Focused on Mark's rap career. Just guy things." #bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 10m10 minutes ago
She says the more time DM spent with Smich, the less time he spent with Michalski. It'd switch up. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 10m10 minutes ago
The more time #Millard spent with #Smich, the less time he spent with Michalski, Noudga says.

By May 6, 2013, she describes their friendship as "same as it had been that entire year." #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 9m9 minutes ago
By May 6 2013 Noudga says Smich and Millard were very close, spent a lot of time together. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 9m9 minutes ago
"The more time he spent with Mark, the less time he spent with Michalski."..May 6, 2013, Millard and Smich spent "quite some time together."

They did work together so she assumes they spent a lot of time together. #Bosma

May 6 2013, Noudga says co-accused were spending a lot of time together.

Leitch asks who spent more time with Dellen -- she or Smich. She says she thinks she did. #Bosma

I've been following this case since the day Tim went missing and I honestly do not ever recall hearing this until today. Maybe I did and just forgot, but I don't think so?

Could it be the way it's reported that got it confused?

"On Thursday, police announced Mark Smich, 26, also co-accused in Bosma’s murder, was charged in Babcock’s death. Millard’s girlfriend, Christina Noudga, 21, has been charged as an accessory to murder after the fact."

http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2...e_she_was_reported_missing_police_allege.html

Noudga says she had also been to Millard's farm.
by Adam Carter 12:31 PM

She says the first time she went to the hangar, she also went to Millard's farm. They looked around and he talked about renovating the barn. "He wanted to turn it into a home," she says.
by Adam Carter 12:33 PM

Noudga says she saw the incinerator inside the barn, "years before the incident."
by Adam Carter 12:34 PM

Leitch asks if she asked Millard about why he had the incinerator. He said, "that he needed it to burn metals because he was starting an aviation company," she says.
by Adam Carter 12:35 PM

Noudga says she never saw The Eliminator inside the hangar. She never saw him operate it, she says.

She's referring to The Eliminator -- Noudga says she never saw the homemade incinerator.
by Adam Carter 12:36 PM

She's now shown a photo of the Eliminator. She says she thinks that's it.
by Adam Carter 12:37 PM

She knew Isho. She randomly hung out with him one day, with Dell. They went to his house "watched a movie, smoked some weed, whatever."

She says she spent more time with Millard than anyone...She knows someone named Isho. Hung out with him and Millard, watched a movie.

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 10m10 minutes ago
Noudga knows of Isho Jackson, the alleged gun dealer, she says she hung out with him and Millard less than a handful of times. #TimBosma

She hung out with Isho "less than a handful" of times. Smich was never there. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 10m10 minutes ago
Noudga met Iisho one night, watched a movie at his place. They went to his house "less than a handful" of times. She doesn't think #Smich

Saw Isho "less than a handful" of times at his place in Toronto. Smoked weed, hung out, "drank a bit." Smich not there.

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 9m9 minutes ago
Meets "isho" hung out at his place w millard. Smoked weed. Watched movies. Earlier evidence says isho sold DM a gun. @AM900CHML

She says they'd hang out, smoke weed, drink a bit. Isho lived in an apartment in Toronto, a 15 min drive from Millard's house. #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 10m10 minutes ago
They usually watched movies, played video games, smoked up and just hung out with Jackson, Noudga says. #TimBosma

She says there would be other people there too. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 12m12 minutes ago
Noudga met Iisho one night, watched a movie at his place. They went to his house "less than a handful" of times. She doesn't think #Smich

Leitch asks if she asked Millard about why he had the incinerator. He said, "that he needed it to burn metals because he was starting an aviation company," she says.

He is the worst liar EVER. Did he give any two people the same answer about why he bought the incinerator???

Noudga says she saw the incinerator inside the barn, "years before the incident."
by Adam Carter 12:34 PM

years????

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 3m3 minutes agoNougda was 18 when she started dating DM. He was 7 yrs older than her. She is now 24 .

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
There was also the distillery district condo. "Our relationship started there," she says. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 1m1 minute ago
Noudga says #Millard had reserved a condo in another distillery district construction and planned to buy it. Noudga never saw it.

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 2m2 minutes ago
Says he wanted to buy another place in the distillery district. It was under construction. @AM900CHML #timbosma

This was confusing at first... 24-18=6 years, that would mean relationship started in 2010.
Condo wasn't done yet.... but aha!! There were 2 Distillery District Condos... News to me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Renayz23