Bosma Murder Trial 04.28.16 - Day 42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Although I do not give MB a total pass, I do deeply believe there is nothing like a mother's love for her child, no greater instinct to protect, no matter what. I have no idea (and of course, i'm sure just as MB was, that my child would never commit murder) what i would do in a situation like this. I for sure would not want to believe what I was hearing on the news, and from CN, and I can see trying to come up with every scenario in my mind where my child was innocent and caught up all by some extreme unfortunate set of events. I hope that I would do the right thing, as sometimes as tuff as that may be concerning your child...it does equal love.

That being said it sure seems like they both went into cover mode really fast. Also if I thought there was possibly a missing man in a trailer in my driveway, I do think I would contact the lawyer, if not the police directly and have someone come immediately to check the trailer. If there was any chance there was a live man bound inside and I could possibly save him.....which would equal saving my child from murder charges. So this tells me they were positive Tim was not inside...

I would think it would have been one heckuvan eye that MB turned the other way while her dear son was collecting all of his unpaid-for equipment. Maybe even catching little giggles here and there between friends about these missions? And if there were money issues, she would know about them.. and perhaps also be privvy to any of WM's instructions NOT to buy certain things. In other words, my guess is that she had to have been aware that he was involved in stealing well before this event, and would it have been a stretch for her to imagine that her son could potentially be charged with theft AND the missing person? moo

I love the SC tweets back to so many questions. I guess without saying what she knows from legal arguments, she is saying she knows there is lots more evidence to go for CN that is really important. People keep worrying and tweeting SC thinking the Crown isn't doing a great job and she keeps saying "there is lots more, be patient", basically.

Rightfully or wrongfully....my brain is starting to wonder if MB was somehow involved in WM's demise or at least knew what was in the works. MOO

Well she jumped pretty quick to take DM's assets over. You are not on your own, I've wondered this for a long time.

So if CN went back to the house after DM's arrest, who's to say she didn't take more than just money out of there. JMO

IMO, If CN is admitting in court that she wiped fingerprints off the trailer, that is properly the tip of the iceberg when it comes to why she is charged the way she is.

We still don't really know how MS knew so quickly about DM's arrest......I believe a lot of what MM said on the stand....but I don't believe they saw it on the news (when by all accounts it wasn't released to the media until the NEXT day).....Billandrew can you help with the timeline? MS knew by around 9:30pm as he was making calls to AM. CN was still texting DM around 10pm and her calls to AM/MB weren't until after 10 if I have understood this disaster of a testimony.......still a piece missing for me....IMO

So if CN went back to the house after DM's arrest, who's to say she didn't take more than just money out of there. JMO

Good point! Her laptop was found there though so I feel like she went in and quickly grabbed stuff without thinking too clearly. MOO.

Well she jumped pretty quick to take DM's assets over. You are not on your own, I've wondered this for a long time.

She definitely knew he wasn't coming home any time soon. If that were my son, heaven forbid, I would have immediately thought there was some horrible mistake and would have been straight to the police to let them know they had the wrong person.

I can just picture DM thinking in his head "Atta Girl Kinks, my hostile little witness". All smug and whatnot. And her knowing that he's thinking this is probably feeding her.

Look at me everyone, look at how bad-a$$ I am. Disgusting.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 2m2 minutes ago
Leitch asks how long after Millard was arrested until her phone was stolen. She says maybe 2/3 months? #Bosma

Leitch asks if she went back and looked over the texts that night. She says she did but nothing stood out. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 1m1 minute ago
Says her phone was stolen 2-3 months after #Millard arrest. #TimBosma "I was making my own notes, analyzing our conversations."

She said she was making notes to figure out why he was in jail and what had actually transpired. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 2m2 minutes ago
"I was making notes to figure out why he was in jail and how it all transpired." #TimBosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 2m2 minutes ago
Noudga says phone was stolen 2-3 months after Millard arrest. She went back after arrest to look at texts/calls from May 10. Made notes.

And those notes wouldn't just have started on the May 10 and forward. She would have analyzed anything leading up to May 6 especially including the week before

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 3m3 minutes ago
Burns calls her three times. Asks Noudga to come to her house. She didn't say why. "I had my assumptions given all the circumstances."

rsbm
Like what? Is she starting to admit she knew something illegal took place perhaps???

I am wondering why they are trying to clarify when she knew about the no contact order and when she started sending him letters. IMO, It probably corroborates that those letters were in fact written by DM if they were in response to CN's letters and were passed back and forth through MB.

We still don't really know how MS knew so quickly about DM's arrest......I believe a lot of what MM said on the stand....but I don't believe they saw it on the news (when by all accounts it wasn't released to the media until the NEXT day).....Billandrew can you help with the timeline? MS knew by around 9:30pm as he was making calls to AM. CN was still texting DM around 10pm and her calls to AM/MB weren't until after 10 if I have understood this disaster of a testimony.......still a piece missing for me....IMO
There's then a call to Michalski at 9:22pm. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
Leitch says she'd testified she had called Marks phone but this shows Meneses had called her, and she spoke to him on that phone. #Bosma

Judge points out to jury that Noudga was actually right in this instance, about talking to #Smich before Burns.

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 2m2 minutes ago
Judge tells jury Noudga is corre t that she spoke to Smich before she spoke to Millard's mom. #Bosma

She remembers calling #Smich but it was Meneses who called her

That's a text from Smich. At 9:13 pm there is 245 second call from Meneses phone, which was from Smich. She had said she phoned Smich.

These were the times I was going by?

There's then a call to Michalski at 9:22pm. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
Leitch says she'd testified she had called Marks phone but this shows Meneses had called her, and she spoke to him on that phone. #Bosma

Judge points out to jury that Noudga was actually right in this instance, about talking to #Smich before Burns.

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 2m2 minutes ago
Judge tells jury Noudga is corre t that she spoke to Smich before she spoke to Millard's mom. #Bosma

She remembers calling #Smich but it was Meneses who called her

That's a text from Smich. At 9:13 pm there is 245 second call from Meneses phone, which was from Smich. She had said she phoned Smich.

These were the times I was going by?
ay 10 8:04 pm Noudga messages Millard: "hellooooo?" Day 37: Harrison testimony
May 10 9:06 pm Wishbone texts Millard: "hey." Day 37: Harrison testimony
May 10 9:09 pm Noudga texts Smich. Day 42: Noudga testimony
May 10 9:10 pm Noudga messages Millard: "call me." Day 37: Harrison testimony
May 10 9:12 pm Noudga calls Millard. No answer. Day 37: Harrison testimony
May 10 9:13 pm Smich (Meneses phone) calls Noudga. Call lasts 245 seconds. Noudga claims he told her, "**** went down." Day 42: Noudga testimony
May 10 ?? At Speers Rd residence, Meneses sees news of Millard's arrest on TV and asks Smich about it. Day 38: M. Meneses testimony
May 10 ?? Smich replies to Meneses, "I don't know, I wasn't really around him, he did everything, he did everything." Day 38: M. Meneses testimony
May 10 ?? Smich gets frantic, says "Oh ****." Then grabs Meneses's phone and starts making calls. Day 38: M. Meneses testimony
May 10 9:20 pm Smich (Meneses phone) calls Michalski. Day 33: Michalski testimony
May 10 9:20 to 10:50 pm Voice calls b/w Smich and Michalski about Millard's arrest, Smich tells Michalski to get drugs out of Maple Gate. Day 33: Michalski testimony
May 10 9:22 pm Noudga calls Michalski. Day 42: Noudga testimony
May 10 10:07 pm Noudga calls Millard. No answer.
May 10 10:23 pm Michalski calls Noudga. Day 42: Noudga testimony
May 10 10:28 pm M. Burns calls Noudga. Day 42: Noudga testimony
May 10 10:33 pm Noudga calls M. Burns. Day 42: Noudga testimony
May 10 10:53 pm Michalski texts Hagerman: "Call me ASAP." Day 33: Michalski testimony
May 10 11:12 pm M. Burns calls Noudga. Day 42: Noudga testimony
May 10 11:30 pm After calls with Smich, Michalski puts drugs in backpack, puts backpack in trunk of car, parks car across street. Day 33: Michalski testimony

BBM - I can't reconcile this part. The rest does line up though....

From Billandrew's timeline.....I had some times mixed up. But still not clear to me how MS knew so quickly. MOO

I am wondering why they are trying to clarify when she knew about the no contact order and when she started sending him letters. IMO, It probably corroborates that those letters were in fact written by DM if they were in response to CN's letters and were passed back and forth through MB.

The up-yours to the No Contact Order is something else MB had no business doing.

Does anyone know what CN went to university for? I don't know of many jobs who don't ask if you have a criminal record. If she gets convicted, her schooling was probably all for nothing even after she is released.

My guess is that DM called his lawyer immediately after being arrested, and told him to notify Smich and others like his mom. For all DM knew, the police could have been arresting Smich at any time, so he would have wanted to make sure that Smich kept his mouth shut. JMO.

Am I remembering wrong? I thought there was only one lock on the trailer. DM backed the trailer up against the garage door and put the one and only lock on the side door. When LE towed the trailer away they had to put a lock on the back door didn't they?

She definitely knew he wasn't coming home any time soon. If that were my son, heaven forbid, I would have immediately thought there was some horrible mistake and would have been straight to the police to let them know they had the wrong person.

So for a couple days at this point, the news was flooded with, "looking for a guy with 'ambition' tattoo", and neither CN or MB heard it, or if they did, didn't make the connection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member