Bosma Murder Trial 06.1.16 - Day 57 - Closing Arguments Day 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. He made SS move his red truck and build him an incinerator and buy him one. Along with a multitude of other things SS did for his boss and didn't know anything about a murder. So I see reasonable doubt it's possible MS didn't know his true plans. DM was a ticking time bomb IMO.

One could say if SS went on the "test drive" with him, he'd be the one guilty of first degree with DM. According to texts and actions, the guy would've appeared to know a everything about a premeditation plan.

I'm not considering any other charges for determining this one. If I did, it may change things. But I don't know the evidence in that case yet. So would not convict someone on this basis. MOO
well stated canadiangirl

IMO, I think we will find the evidence against Smich for LB will be similar to what we have in the TB case. He happened to be given an I pad which I believe was LB's from DM. MM has already testified that DM had given it to her.

We have lots of farm lane ways around here, it would be difficult to see any tracks, if only one spec of glass had been found. What I did notice in the video from TB s truck was the dirt found on the inside of the tires. TB had washed the truck before the monsters came. So you wouldn't get that much dirt on a tire from being on a lane way a little bit. (Jmo)

The tire dirt could have came from DM'S farm. The incinerator was pulled out of the barn by MS and brought over to DM. I'm assuming maybe in the field where the burn sites were. Maybe that is why blood wasn't found because that's where they burnt evidence (seats, carpets, clothes etc)
MOO

IMO, I think we will find the evidence against Smich for LB will be similar to what we have in the TB case. He happened to be given an I pad which I believe was LB's from DM. MM has already testified that DM had given it to her.

Thats actually a little telling isn't it? Millard doesn't want the iPad because it ties him to the murder. Why doesn't he give it to his "brother" Smich? Because it ties him to the crime as well.

That's really a great question. I think, if it's true that DM is guilty of 1st and MS isn't, in DM's mind the way he knew MS would just go along with it is the same way he knew MS would go along with all the other crimes they committed. Their relationship dynamic seemed to be one of supply and demand. DM had the supply and MS had the demand.

DM kept MS around by all the goodies he had to offer and MS stuck around for those goodies. I suspect if you took away the money, adrenaline rushes the thefts provided, the parties, the properties, etc., MS likely wouldn't be all that interested in DM's company. But, that's just a guess. I could be totally wrong.

Meneses testified that Smich was "in love with Dell." The texts also reflect that fondness and his trust in Millard:

• March 14, 2012 - "I love you a whole lot like large. Big huge monstrously massive ... You're really the brother I never had."
  • April 5, 2013 - "I just gotta stop the cigarettes completely. My whole life ive been like this! Right, so why change now? Im gunna die anyways. I feel like we have some good conversations, the ones I need in my life to help me open my mind up."
  • May 6, 2013 - "330 am woke up in pain. Going to burn and go back to sleep, this sucks."

Perhaps if Millard's flow of cash, cigarettes, and booze/drugs to Smich was taken away, Smich would have woken up to the reality and ended the relationship. Either way, he was enthralled and clearly looked up to and confided in Millard. When it came to crimes, their openness with each other was no different. Under Millard's initiative and access to money, they worked together to acquire the gun(s), ammo, the incinerator, and they shared their ideas for "the mission" and many more missions.

There is probably more evidence against SS then MS, however, he was NOT with him that evening. SS, had a lot of perks compared to MS, the cushy paying job, trips to Baja, promise of new home next to DM. He didn't just turn off his phone but totally replaced it the day after TB murder. He also worked with DM and actually had conversations with him that we don't know of unlike Smich who's total relationship was documented as he only saw him once a week and conversed via text. The same can be said about AM, who really reaped the benefits of his friendship yet no evidence suggesting anything, again, he was NOT with DM that evening and also lived with him so less texting evidence MOO

Jury now being called in.
by Adam Carter 9:40 AM

Closing up in 5 minutes.

That's really a great question. I think, if it's true that DM is guilty of 1st and MS isn't, in DM's mind the way he knew MS would just go along with it is the same way he knew MS would go along with all the other crimes they committed. Their relationship dynamic seemed to be one of supply and demand. DM had the supply and MS had the demand.

DM kept MS around by all the goodies he had to offer and MS stuck around for those goodies. I suspect if you took away the money, adrenaline rushes the thefts provided, the parties, the properties, etc., MS likely wouldn't be all that interested in DM's company. But, that's just a guess. I could be totally wrong.
We also know DM had given MS a "little orange guy" maybe DM had a pocket full to persuade MS to follow along. There has been no evidence of DM supplying these types of narcotics to MS, other than the one text.
I would think this would have been a good strategy for MD defence had it been true, maybe it's not.
Just like a pimp can over power a young girl and convince her through lies, drugs and gifts to do unspeakable acts, IMO DM is just as capable.

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member