Bosma Murder Trial Twitter Roll Call

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'd prefer not to post today because I have a midday appointment, but failing volunteers, I am around for an hour this morning and perhaps sometime later afternoon. HELP!

I can cover Adam's live blog until court goes for lunch. I can't keep up with all the tweets while working :gaah:

Sorry, I can't help today. Husband is home for the day so lots of errands to get done.

Actually, sorry meterclicks, I misread your post and thought you couldn't do the blog at all. I should be around after their lunch break to do the blog. I will post around then and let you know.

Good morning all - I won't be able to help out today but should be able to do AC's blog all day tomorrow to give you guys a break :)

Sorry, something else came up. I can't do AC's blog this afternoon anymore.

No worries, I can still keep up with Adam's blog. There just might be a slight delay for a short period of time :)

I'll see you all back here at 10, I can cover AC today. Thanks to everyone who does it day after day <3

I'll see you all back here at 10, I can cover AC today. Thanks to everyone who does it day after day <3

Big thanks to Kamille for general tweets yesterday.

I am here to do them today.

Thank you Velma for being my co-tweeter ;)

I'm sorry that I won't be able to post AC today or tomorrow but I should be able to do it all day Wednesday to give others a break that day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For those that like to plan ahead, I can only do tweets tomorrow until 2. Wed I can start but have to quit at about 11:30-12:00. Thursday I am available. So looking for volunteers tomorrow PM and Wed late morning on.

To all our Tweethearts :yourock:

Thank You !!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Senor710