Bosma Murder Trial - Weekend Discussion #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the truck looked all pristine and squeaky clean like that on the previous day ( according to AJ) and still looked like that on Thursday, then when, where, why and by whom did the truck become stripped and trashed as per the police photos which, one presumes, were taken on Sunday?

Apparently only DM's fingerprints were found on it when police found it, so whoever cleaned it was very careful except they missed wiping DM's fingerprints it would seem.

On the Weds/Thursday where's any indication of huge amounts of blood leaking down through the floor from a person who has been mortally wounded and apparently died there some 30 or so hours earlier. There should be some indications of up to 5 liters or more of blood somewhere if he bled out in the vehicle ( and dripped through the chassis) - not just a tiny dab on the dashboard. In the opening statements the prosecutor said there was "blood all over the interior." If so it was all masterfully tidied up by Wednesday when A.Jennings first noticed it and it remained absolutely pristine by Thursday for the photos.

Could it be that police ripped apart the truck looking for evidence...forensics would have the truck on a trailer to take it to wherever they do the forensic testing. Also the blood may not be blood you can see with the naked eye..but blood that had been cleaned up but you can see with luminol.

This also makes me believe that Tim was never moved to the back seat..if he had those seats would have been blood soaked and they were still intact and never destroyed. The blood on armrest in back seat makes me think Smitch had blood on him as well.

The 380 calibre weapon similar to that which may have administered the fatal shot(s) are not very powerful weapons as far as guns go. According to the specifications, even a denim jacket can
interfere with their trajectory. It looks as if someone would actually have to hold one of
these little things against a victim's head or heart to have much hope of promptly effecting a mortal injury. I don't imagine it would have much gun powder residue materializing, but I dont know too much about guns. Certainly the idea that a 380 caliber bullet went through a passenger's head and through the passenger's window is pretty much impossible,according to the velocity/penetration notes at
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.380_ACP

I am wondering if we are getting the actual picture. But I guess more will come out during the trial.

Could it be that police ripped apart the truck looking for evidence...forensics would have the truck on a trailer to take it to wherever they do the forensic testing. Also the blood may not be blood you can see with the naked eye..but blood that had been cleaned up but you can see with luminol.

This also makes me believe that Tim was never moved to the back seat..if he had those seats would have been blood soaked and they were still intact and never destroyed. The blood on armrest in back seat makes me think Smitch had blood on him as well.

Wouldn't that have destroyed evidence? I am wondering if the scenario is somewhat different to what has been perceived. I agree It does seem that someone the rear had blood on them.

Ok...just saw this photo for the first time...the close up of where Tim's phone was found. So far I had only seen the one with the evidence tag showing the phone up against the fence. The close up (Picture 5 8E) shows that the phone was found INSIDE the fence line. That would take all of my theories about them stopping here out of play and opens up the strong possibiliy that the phone was thrown from a moving vehicle and that they didn't actually stop at Kemira. MOO

http://www.scribd.com/doc/297985453/Bosma-phone-evidence

I found it left me the opposite opinion. That is quite a distance from the road and appears to be on the side of the property that is inside the gate to Kemira. JMO

I'm just saying, I would really like to see a sketch or picture of Igor still
Media take notice please :)

I am just going to say that since a cell phone is not a standard piece of equipment for LE, I don't believe that LE take cell phone pictures of suspects and share them around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juliehollz