Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
<RSBM>

I have read several times that MB, as well as DM, was present in the house when WM was killed by a gunshot. Why was MB there? Who shot WM?
WM's demise was treated as a suicide for the longest time, then suddenly DM is charged with his murder. No word from MB.

BUT, MB will, in IMO, questionably pay people who are called as witnesses to her son's trial for murder of TB.
And her son, who IMO, murders a man and steals his truck, feels the safest place to hide said truck is in his Mother's driveway miles away. Really?
And now the testimony of SS appears conveniently very slanted toward the betterment of DM.

BBM - I believe it was reported that MB and the ex-fiancee were with DM when the police arrived at Maple Gate. I don't think it's been said that they were all in the house when the bullet was actually fired.

It's unclear under what circumstances they came to be at the house. Did DM call them after "finding" his father, or did they happen to arrive on scene with DM (I vaguely recall someone mentioning they had been out together). If it's the latter, it's a special guy that wants the two most important ladies in his life to walk into that house, knowing what they'd find.

A source who was on the scene at the Millard family home the night police investigated the death, said that those present included Dellen Millard, his mother and Wayne&#8217;s ex-wife, Madeleine Burns, and Dellen Millard&#8217;s ex-fiancee, who cannot be named due to a publication ban. As far as I can tell, these are the only people police initially questioned about Wayne Millard&#8217;s death.
http://www.annrbrocklehurst.com/201...tigation-into-the-death-of-wayne-millard.html

After Wayne MIllard was allegedly murdered, Dellen; his mother, Madeleine Burns; and his ex-fiancee were all present as police investigated the death that night. Smich was not there.
http://www.annrbrocklehurst.com/201...ived-at-home-of-wayne-and-dellen-millard.html

At the Babcock news conference in 2013, Carbone declined to answer questions about who had phoned 911 or found the body. He also refused to confirm newspaper reports that Wayne had been shot in the eye.
http://www.annrbrocklehurst.com/201...ons-into-laura-babcock-and-wayne-millard.html

Ahhh, but I think there is a whole lot of method in this madness.....while DVR is set and does record DM & MS coming in one door....I think there are in fact a total of 10 man doors at the hangar. Looks like 3 on the west wall...1 on the east wall....2 in the large black hangar doors facing south....and no less than 4 man doors in the north wall .
We only ever saw one video clip of DM & MS entering at about 15 minutes after they arrived and we do not know through which entrance.
Some interesting questions for Dubien if he ever appears....how many doors and HOW MANY CAMERAS WORKING ?
Yes, what a coincidence at the hangar that the week before the last 2 cameras in apparent operation get thrown off one by the 'cold weather' ;) and the other by some mysterious hand.
And can you imagine--a whole week with no real surveillance of the very expensive equipment according to the defense.....and nobody called Mr. Dubien ?? But then again, I know I read somewhere that "Shaner" said that he had installed the surveillance....now doesn't that make the whole topic about as clear as mud !

I want to mention DM/MS when they both are entering the hangar they behave like someone who looks for a burglar hidden in a corner. Is there anyone thinking the same?

I want to mention DM/MS when they both are entering the hangar they behave like someone who looks for a burglar hidden in a corner. Is there anyone thinking the same?

Yes it does. The video of them in the hanger was around 1:30 am, and this would have been when the Eliminator was fired up. Don't want to raise any alarms, so therefore DM was using a flashlight. It wasn't until much later in the morning that they turned the lights on.

You can clearly see DM's satchel in the video. Guess that's why they were trying to determine if he had it on when at the Bosma residence.

attachment.php

Attachments

• bosma1.gif
    bosma1.gif
    24.5 KB · Views: 103

Yes.......they look guilty and expecting they gonna be caught. Waiting for the police to jump out from somewhere and arrest them.

Totally agree with you. Bored rich kid. The saying "You never get caught the first time" applies big time. In fact DM's lawyer came up with that initially on a news video I watched. He said my client is innocent. There is no motive for him to do these things. He is wealthy. He does not need the money. This is exactly why DM thought he could get away with murder, car theft, and anything else he felt like. Entitled....affluenca big time. Raised by his father with his mother puppeteering til the bitter end.

I was just spending some time searching photos of CN. Didn't find any new ones, but this seems a little strange.

CN with a dog.

attachment.php

LB with a dog
attachment.php

Photo of Eliminator in the hanger. Small dog with Pedo looks like the one LB is holding.
attachment.php

If the dog with LB is hers, and the Eliminator was delivered after she disappeared, who own the little dog in the hanger picture?

Attachments

• cn1.jpg
    cn1.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 100
  • cn2.jpg
    cn2.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 103
  • cn3.jpg
    cn3.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 102
I was just spending some time searching photos of CN. Didn't find any new ones, but this seems a little strange.

CN with a dog.

attachment.php

LB with a dog
attachment.php

Photo of Eliminator in the hanger. Small dog with Pedo looks like the one LB is holding.
attachment.php

If the dog with LB is hers, and the Eliminator was delivered after she disappeared, who own the little dog in the hanger picture?

In MSM reports, it stated that LB's dog was left at her parents house.

Yes....this works for me. But why would SS let DM know that SS's father-in-law called the VIN into crimestoppers which they know would lead it all back to them? Which caused DM to fire the father-in-law as it was reported in recent court that SS was talking to DM in the office at the hangar and his father-in-law felt that this is when he felt SS told DM about him calling the VIN in to police. This is the part that I cannot wrap my mind around. Other than it means that SS was in very deep and DM allowed the father-in-law to walk without consequence as he was indebted to SS for the time being.

Just to be precise, it was the outside camera that was "affected by the weather" and actually repositioned by someone logging into the DVR on the 29th April. The other camera indoors, it seems, was left alone. The system could have supported up to 4 cameras.

I don't remember reading that someone logged in to reposition the outside camera. Only that they were pointed at the wall a week before, with no explanation. I did read that the inside camera had a larger pan view, but on that night it was locked into that minimal position.

Your posts are making me agree that SS did know what airport politics meant. His response to that message was "including me?" As if he were surprised not by the content of DM's text (after all, he didn't ask what was going on/what happened), but by the fact that he (SS) received it. He was concerned that he had done something to negatively impact DM (or DM's feelings about SS).

Speculation Warning:
It could be that SS knew of DM's plan to steal a diesel truck that weekend. IIRC, DM had texted SS earlier asking if he'd be coming in to work on Monday -- perhaps confirming that SS would be available to help with a 'hot' acquisition. But when the planned test drives didn't yield anything over the weekend, it was business as usual on Monday for SS (and I assume AJ, who otherwise may have received a message telling him to stay home).

On Monday night, when faced with a bloody truck and a body to dispose of, DM may have decided it was too big of a risk to bring SS into the fold at that point. My assumption is SS had proven to be trustworthy with stolen goods by then, but was unaware of DM's more serious criminal past and thus his loyalty untested in the face of more serious crime.

Once DM felt he and MS had sufficiently cleaned the truck/destroyed evidence, he had no qualms with SS, AJ and anyone else who came into the hangar seeing Tim's truck.

I hope we hear evidence at some point about internet searches/news articles accessed on DM's phone and computers about Tim's disappearance. Was he nervously following along, or was he confident and thinking he was untouchable? I'd also be curious about similar searches on SS's devices.

View attachment 91431
Link: http://www.chch.com/bosma-trial-continues/ (aside: the video shows SS driving away from court - he's still got the black minivan)

Did LE have full access to SS's old phone -- the one he would have been using up until May 7th ? Did they check his wife's phone as well ? I remember reading that they both used the day off to buy new phones. Could he delete things off the old phones without LE being able to find out what that was ?

Thanks in advance for the info. I am no tech expert.

I read that he took the BBQ to Mexico for the Baja race? Why????? There was mention that whoever was accompanying him said that it created more complicated stuff at the customs border. Why would he drag that thing to Mexico?

I read that he took the BBQ to Mexico for the Baja race? Why????? There was mention that whoever was accompanying him said that it created more complicated stuff at the customs border. Why would he drag that thing to Mexico?

What?

If so I wonder who's missing in Mexico?

Did they not take that incinerator to Mexico on a trailer? Or am I mistaken on this? Why would they drag it there? What for?

Yes....this works for me. But why would SS let DM know that SS's father-in-law called the VIN into crimestoppers which they know would lead it all back to them? Which caused DM to fire the father-in-law as it was reported in recent court that SS was talking to DM in the office at the hangar and his father-in-law felt that this is when he felt SS told DM about him calling the VIN in to police. This is the part that I cannot wrap my mind around. Other than it means that SS was in very deep and DM allowed the father-in-law to walk without consequence as he was indebted to SS for the time being.

I say SS told DM immediately after AJ told him after work on the 9th. Up until that point DM was moving ahead with the paint job. If it was on the morning of the 10th, when SS and DM where seen conversing, the truck would most likely be there.

Remember that DM texted this to SS on the evening of the 9th. SS said he thought the family DM was texting about was the Bosma family.

"But even though Schlatman said he did not talk to Millard about the truck being Bosma&#8217;s, court was shown text messages between the two sent on the evening of Thursday, May 9.&#8220;I can&#8217;t stop thinking about what that family&#8217;s going through,&#8221; says a text from Millard&#8217;s cellphone. &#8220;I want to take (the truck) back, but I&#8217;m a little concerned (at) how that&#8217;s going to play out.&#8221;"

The heated conversation was most likely about DM telling SS he was firing his FIL.

MOO

That looks like LB 's dog. Somebody should be able to speak to this re her family or friends. This is very interesting.

Did they not take that incinerator to Mexico on a trailer? Or am I mistaken on this? Why would they drag it there? What for?
No they did not take the incinerator to Mexico. SS testified that they took the closed trailer to Mexico and that required them to go into a longer line and fill out more paper work. In SS's opinion, an open trailer would be better. MOO

That looks like LB 's dog. Somebody should be able to speak to this re her family or friends. This is very interesting.
LB left her dog at her parents house before she went missing or "as she went missing". Many sleuthers, familiar with the breeds, have pointed out that this is a totally different breed than LB's dog. It's not the same dog. MOO

No they did not take the incinerator to Mexico. SS testified that they took the closed trailer to Mexico and that required them to go into a longer line and fill out more paper work. In SS's opinion, an open trailer would be better. MOO

they took the generator

edited to note that I just realized that I didn't include a link. Can someone help me with the source? Molly Hayes and Susan Clairmont both tweeted it on Mar 31.

molly hayesVerified account &#8207;@mollyhayes Mar 31
Asks about Baja race trip (jury has heard Schlatman was on that trip). They brought generator for welding if need be, Schlatman says. #Bosma

Susan ClairmontVerified account &#8207;@susanclairmont Mar 31
Generator bought well before Eliminator. Took it to Baja race to use with welding equipment.

sorry done editing. I don't know how to link to specific tweet. :blushing:

Regarding seats...
Here is a pic comparing a similiar truck and angle with AJ photo of TB truck
It appears to me, something is on the dash of TB truck, and no headrests visible. MOO

attachment.php

Just noticed that earlier I gave credit to someone else for the Great Visuals provided by Just4TB....great job clearing up a difficult issue....thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member