Boulder Grand Jury Voted To Indict-Boulder Dailey Camera

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
BR cannot be charged with ANYTHING relating to this crime, regardless when his comments were made. This is all based on his age AT THE TIME OF THE CRIME and not subsequently.

DeeDee249,
I disagree. I reckon BR could be charged with conspiracy and obstructing justice etc. This is why he will not answer cold-case questions, to do so opens him up to DA deal-making along the lines we will drop the conspiracy charges if you take the stand on this issue etc.

Please revisit your response. Perjury can certainly be a crime regardless of the timing of the subject matter. Would you like me to find the code section?

Sure. It's isn't the subject matter that is the issue with BR. It is his age at the time of the crime.

Sure. It's isn't the subject matter that is the issue with BR. It is his age at the time of the crime.

I posted the applicable code sections on a previous page.

Maybe you misunderstood my position.

BR cannot be charged with any crime committed prior to the day he turned 10 years old.

BR can be charged with a crime based on his behavior after reaching 10 years (including perjury) regardless if the acts relate to JBR's death or not - provided the statute of limitations has not run out.

He cannot lie under oath about JBR's death just because he was 9 at the time of the murder.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l
Back