Brad Cooper: Appeal info

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think both Brad and Jason Young will have to wait until the new DA is elected. I'll be the interim DA does not want to make any decisions about these cases. The good news is the Brad and Jason are hanging in there, both are okay and both are hopeful.

Well good. That gives me plenty of time to get up to speed on this case too. All I know about it is what I saw on 48 hour or Dateline and at the end of that show I thought the case was 100% bogus.

agent johnson called by the defense --- questioned about the missing cookie associated with the incriminating google map search. I'm going to be writing a detailed article specific to cookies and this case and why this is so important as it relates to tampering.

cookie7.png

wow!!!!!

Well good. That gives me plenty of time to get up to speed on this case too. All I know about it is what I saw on 48 hour or Dateline and at the end of that show I thought the case was 100% bogus.

Well, I became obsessed with the case after watching the trial. There's a lot to it. I wrote a ton of blog articles about the case so if you're interested, I'll send you the link.

Who figured all of this out?

Figured out that the computer was tampered with? The Defense expert, Jay Ward found a lot of it but of course he was not able to testify about any signs of tampering. The second defense expert confirmed all of Jay's findings.

Well, I became obsessed with the case after watching the trial. There's a lot to it. I wrote a ton of blog articles about the case so if you're interested, I'll send you the link.

Yes, link please

Still nothing? BC was granted a new trial in January, it is now July!!! :eek:

Thanks! Wish my speakers were working....why does he believe his client was framed?

Darn MyBelle, I wish you could actually listen to it. It is a GREAT interview. Does it have close captioning? I'm using chrome and I don't see CC.

He thinks he was framed because of the changes in the data on the computer.

Other interesting points:

1. They knew the verdict was guilty when the jurors walked in and the ones they knew they had on their side were "visibly shaken".

2. He basically said that Brad was stoic.

3. He is 100% sure the computer was tampered with and that Brad is absolutely innocent. I wish you could see him say it. He is SURE.

4. He said they had a tremendously good chance at appeal.

5. He was unsure they would win because of all of the evidence they were unable to provide to the jury.

6. He said that Gessner was admittedly ignorant about technology. He thinks that we now need a technology court like they have business court with a judge who is savvy about complex business litigation. Or that they should allow the judges to have independent advisors to help them.

7. He said "he did not google that site on that date". So maybe Brad googled it in the past and they changed the dates???? IDK.

8. He said there was physical evidence that it was not Brad and that the State's case is made up of "naked allegations."

9. He talks about social media and how helpful it was for their case.

I love Kurtz.

3. "He is 100% sure the computer was tampered with and that Brad is absolutely innocent."

Kurtz collected $233,116 from us taxpayers to tell the world his client was wrongly accused.

Of course he is 100% sure Brad is "absolutely innocent"
:laughing:

3. "He is 100% sure the computer was tampered with and that Brad is absolutely innocent."

Kurtz collected $233,116 from us taxpayers to tell the world his client was wrongly accused.

Of course he is 100% sure Brad is "absolutely innocent"
:laughing:

LOL, $233K is nothing considering the case.

Other interesting points:

1. They knew the verdict was guilty when the jurors walked in and the ones they knew they had on their side were "visibly shaken".

2. He basically said that Brad was stoic.

3. He is 100% sure the computer was tampered with and that Brad is absolutely innocent. I wish you could see him say it. He is SURE.

4. He said they had a tremendously good chance at appeal.

5. He was unsure they would win because of all of the evidence they were unable to provide to the jury.

6. He said that Gessner was admittedly ignorant about technology. He thinks that we now need a technology court like they have business court with a judge who is savvy about complex business litigation. Or that they should allow the judges to have independent advisors to help them.

7. He said "he did not google that site on that date". So maybe Brad googled it in the past and they changed the dates???? IDK.

8. He said there was physical evidence that it was not Brad and that the State's case is made up of "naked allegations."

9. He talks about social media and how helpful it was for their case.

I love Kurtz.

I like Kurtz too, he was really devoted to this case and believed in Brad 100%. The poster Sunshine knows this case inside and out. Maybe they will come back and post.

Kurtz sure was right about winning the appeal.

We just need some updates in this and the Young case.

JMO

Probably when it first came out, I did. I really need to review this case, so if you want we can start from the beginning!!

I just finished watching the trial. I watched everything but the openings and closings and I don't like watching them because I like to go on the facts. Oh, and I did not watch the entomologist or much of the mica lady.

I just finished watching the trial. I watched everything but the openings and closings and I don't like watching them because I like to go on the facts. Oh, and I did not watch the entomologist or much of the mica lady.

You watched the entire trial, go you!! I get lost during anything technical, like the phone experts (boring......zzzzzzz) and computer forensics and I don't understand them at all.

I am glad the defense will be able to put on their own computer expert this time.

So, what did you think of the ducks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member