Brad Cooper Indicted

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully the press conference will shed some light and connect the dots. If they just say "We have evidence and therefore he was arrested", I will be disappointed. I hope she at least says what some of the evidence is.

His mug shot is on wral

I doubt they will release any evidence at the presser. They will hold it all until trial. This will just be a press dog 'n pony show, not a lot of info other than the obvious thanks to blah, blah, blah and the community and reminder of presumption of innocence and maybe a few intros.

When will the change of venue be requested?

His lawyers will ask the judge but who knows when at this point. I just don't think a change of venue is needed at this point. Then again I'm not an attorney.

I'm thinking there are several things which clinched it and not just one thing by itself. Speculation: stomach contents + what was in the car + forensic evidence in the house + possibly evidence on Nancy's body/under her fingernails + computer + phone or some combo of items. One thing alone wouldn't do it, IMHO. I believe the DA would wait until he had several items that could be tied to Brad and the murder.

yeah, you're probably right about that...I'm still wondering about the fast decomp too....maybe BC put some of the cleaning products found in, I think, NC's bathroom to speed up the decomp process (thinking of the one side of her face mentioned)....she was only missing from Sat to Mon - seems like a pretty fast decomp process to me...maybe info for THAT is what was found (if anything) on BC's computer?

Will be interesting to see when the trial happens.

I still just feel so badly for the little girls (NC too of course!).

The broken fingernail found in the house may have BC DNA all over it.

Wow! What a relief! I was starting to wonder if this day would ever come. :woohoo:

The LE must have some solid physical evidence.

Now we know why the DA was not about to hand over the case file for the custody hearing since it was about to go to the GJ.

I leave the house 1 time today and look what I missed!! :behindbar
Thank You SG for turning me around and your call.

Party appears to be beginning at DD and looks like the WS crew needs to have 1 also!!

There has to be overwhelming evidence to have Willoughby move this fast!

Sad for Bella & Katie, but at least they are where they NEED to be and will remain IMO.

Agreed and either the CPD have evidence she never left the house or they have evidence that the eye witness is mistaken.

That may be - I think I remember reading early on, that NC's family believed she never left the house that morning, so maybe CPD does have evidence of that.....would make sense.

I can't imagine that DNA under the nails, or even evidence of DNA or bodily fluids in the house would be even close to enough. There are 2 people that lived together and spread DNA all over their homes - dropping hair, potentially scratching themselves on something, etc. That kind of physical evidence leaves WAYYY too much room for reasonable doubt, IMO. After all - these were not strangers.

I think that the forensic examination of the computer files may have something, as did the car, and even perhaps the dump site linking it to Brad.

Of course the cell phone may be integral to the case, as well.

I can't imagine that DNA under the nails, or even evidence of DNA or bodily fluids in the house would be even close to enough. There are 2 people that lived together and spread DNA all over their homes - dropping hair, potentially scratching themselves on something, etc. That kind of physical evidence leaves WAYYY too much room for reasonable doubt, IMO. After all - these were not strangers.

I think that the forensic examination of the computer files may have something, as did the car, and even perhaps the dump site linking it to Brad.

Of course the cell phone may be integral to the case, as well.

Finding his flesh and DNA under her nails is not solid :confused:
They were not intimate in over a year.
That alone would be very compelling forensic evidence.

Finding his flesh and DNA under her nails is not solid :confused:
They were not intimate in over a year.
That alone would be very compelling forensic evidence.

What was SAID was that they were not intimate. And while I believe it - stranger things have happened in divorce / separation cases.

I've scratched my husband accidentally taking something out of his hand (on his arm, etc)

the evidence of DNA on one spouse which is that of the other spouse just isn't enough - it's not the smoking gun like a stranger's DNA would be.

I believe that there is way more than that.

finally....justice for Nancy and hopefully other victims of murder!

If the onion in her stomach appears to be in the vegtable matter they took from the 325 it will in itself connect the dots.
Not to mention if the red fluid was wine which should have been gone after 2 hours of last sip, her necklace she was never seen without is in BC possession, he goes to HT at 4:20 to get cleaning product, the hair from the interior of the trunk lid.........

WOW is all I can say ...overwhelming evidence!
GUILTY as hell is my verdict and always has been.

What network is WRAL? I have to TIVO this, so I don't miss anything as I'm putting the kids to bed. I am so glad that he has FINALLY been arrested. I hope this brings some peace to Nancy's family. I ran a race this weekend, and thought of NC often.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14