Brad's Lies

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I went back and read many of the affs of Nancy's friends. They take on deeper meanings each time I read them, as we learn more about what has happened.

I mentioned that I have been hearing in my mind the voice of Alice Stubbs asking Bradley Cooper in the depo if Nancy ever said she hated Brad. Brad just could not recall that Nancy had said those words.

In Michelle Simmons affidavit, Michelle states that she heard Brad tell Nancy [/B]that he hated her. Michelle states that Brad said he hated Nancy in an argument in front of the children, which is when Bella cried and asked, "Why does Daddy hate you?" Of course Brad does not remember saying or doing this!

If my husband ever yelled or treated me or my children like I've heard of Brad, I would no longer be with him. My husband is not one to yell or lose control in the first place. It's hard to picture someone this out of control, especially around his own wife and children. I know, it happens.

Wonder why Alice Stubbs didn't ask it like Michelle said in her affidavit? "Did you ever say you hated Nancy in front of the children, Mr. Cooper?"

I think we'll find out in the end. It's interesting to go back and read things now, now that Brad has proven himself a liar.

I went back and read many of the affs of Nancy's friends. They take on deeper meanings each time I read them, as we learn more about what has happened.

I mentioned that I have been hearing in my mind the voice of Alice Stubbs asking Bradley Cooper in the depo if Nancy ever said she hated Brad. Brad just could not recall that Nancy had said those words.

In Michelle Simmons affidavit, Michelle states that she heard Brad tell Nancy that he hated her (Nancy). Michelle states that Brad said he hated Nancy in an argument in front of the children, which is when Bella cried and asked, "Why does Daddy hate you?" Of course Brad does not remember saying or doing this!

If my husband ever yelled or treated me or my children like I've heard of Brad, I would no longer be with him. My husband is not one to yell or lose control in the first place. It's hard to picture someone this out of control, especially around his own wife and children. I know, it happens.

Wonder why Alice Stubbs didn't ask it like Michelle said in her affidavit? "Did you ever say you hated Nancy in front of the children, Mr. Cooper?"

I think we'll find out in the end. It's interesting to go back and read things now, now that Brad has proven himself a liar.

In Michelle Simmons affidavit, Michelle states that she heard Brad tell Nancy that he hated her (Nancy). Michelle states that Brad said he hated Nancy in an argument in front of the children, which is when Bella cried and asked, "Why does Daddy hate you?" Of course Brad does not remember saying or doing this!

P.C. --- I agree, going back and reading those affidavits is enlightening after having watched all those hours of video deposition. Definitely adds perspsective to some of the things commented on. Brad even managed to prove some of those statements to be true and much less likely to just be angry comments. Very interesting indeed, life was hell in those last few months for all concerned.

I'm sure I've said this on this forum before, but I'll say it again. It's been said that a lawyer doesn't ask a question he doesn't know the answer to.

Keeping that in mind, then listen to the deposition tapes. There is a purpose for each and every question, down to the minute by minute timeline that Ms. Stubbs asks Brad about.

Some way, IMHO, this entire deposition is going to come into play during the MURDER trial.;)

Brad Cooper is a fool, he walked right into it. IMHO!:rolleyes:

JMHO
fran

I think that BC led NC to believe that his salary was much more than reality. I think that disparity--between what he really made and what she thought he made--led to the early overspending, and then the out-of-control lifestyle choices that they BOTH made. I bet she did not originally know how much he actually made, in real life. The scenario in my head is that he built up the "amazing job offer in the US with Cisco" to more than it was, without being satisfied with its actual merits and pay, and made it "even better" by glorifying his income potential. Although I think she ultimately came to realize what their actual income was, I think that was a source of her major resentments of him (one of many, throw in adultery, lack of emotional support, ego-centrism, and lots of other mean things I'd like to add but cannot support) sort of like, "You did X to tick me off, so I'm going to buy Z b/c I want it and I know it'll tick you off." A vicious cycle that apparently got a LOT worse when he (most likely) murdered her.

Why can't people just get divorced?!?

I'm assuming they filed joint tax returns over the years. She could easily see what Brad's earnings were as anything received from Cisco was included as income. Hopefully Nancy looked at the content of these documents before signing. I can't imagine any spouse who wouldn't check out the bottom line.

Runr, another scenario in my mind is that Nancy knew Brad would get "bonuses" at certain times of the year (I believe September was one of the times). Remember the October 2007 diamond necklace Nancy picked out for Brad to buy her because, "...she'd had a bad year and she thought she deserved it...".

Maybe Nancy knew those bonuses were coming (well, yes of course she did) and she decided she was going to get her part, "what she deserved" out of Brad. Brad said that Nancy had already gone to Bailey's and picked out two different diamond necklaces. He said he told her he'd go take a look at them, then told her she could get the one that cost the least. It might have been her getting what she wanted, rather than Brad offering her to pick out a diamond necklace around the time of their Oct. 2007 anniversary, because their marriage was in failure mode at that time. Why would he "want" to buy her anything, especially since he was controlling money, having affairs? I don't even see that he followed the course of the abuser with the cycle of good times/gift giving, etc. It seems they both had lost all caring for each other.

Just proposing that yes, Nancy knew how much BC made and bonuses included, and she was going to have a part of that by spending what she thought she deserved.

Looking back on Brad's videos with Alice Stubbs, it's disgusting how Brad makes it look like he's jumping at every whiim of Nancy's when "she" asks him to go to the groc. store or do whatever. I really boil when he says that maybe she didn't return from her last "run" because she was possibly "punishing" Brad for not putting out the trash, cleaning the bathrooms, etc. Poor Me, says poor little Brad. How do people sit there and lie like that? I can't do it. I can't even come up with excuses like he does. I falter, forget what I said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025