Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

NACHOSBELLEGRANDE

Verified Insider - Brandon Jerome Saunders case
Reaction score
Hello, My name is Nacho, I am attempting to post this thread to bring light to this cold case. On November 26, 2009, Brandon Jerome Saunders was murdered in Edgewood, Maryland. His body was found the next morning, 11/27/2009 (thanksgiving) at 7:30 AM by someone taking their dog outside to use the bathroom. Brandon was a young man who had a traumatic childhood and was trying to learn to overcome. At a young age, he joined a gang looking for brotherhood and family. Brandon expressed to me many times that he no longer wanted to live that life but he had no clue how to get out due to the oath he took, "blood in, blood out". Brandon and I had a plan to move to Florida and start a new life in February of 2010. Sadly, Brandon never made it to that date. There are a lot of suspicious circumstances surrounding his death. I was being threatened constantly for cooperating with police. I attended his viewing when fellow gang members showed up and began to do hand gestures and other things trying to intimidate me. It worked. I did not attend his funeral due to fear of my own life and the life of my children. It got so bad, that I hopped on a bus to Florida in the middle of the night and started my life over. This case was labeled by police as gang related and therefore was never a priority and still remains cold to this day. Apparently, people were too afraid to talk to police due to retaliation. I knew Brandon on an intimate level and he was a genuinely good person trying to escape that lifestyle. He was and is a very special person and he deserves for his story to be heard and his case be solved so that Justice can ensue. I have some information and theories on what really happened to him and would like help in solving this case. It has affected me and my children personally and still affects us to this day as this was a devastating loss to us. I know the photo says Eugene was his middle name, but this is incorrect. His name was Brandon Jerome Saunders and he is greatly missed. God bless.

Attachments

• Sleuth.jpg
    Sleuth.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 16
Hello, My name is Nacho, I am attempting to post this thread to bring light to this cold case. On November 26, 2009, Brandon Jerome Saunders was murdered in Edgewood, Maryland. His body was found the next morning, 11/27/2009 (thanksgiving) at 7:30 AM by someone taking their dog outside to use the bathroom. Brandon was a young man who had a traumatic childhood and was trying to learn to overcome. At a young age, he joined a gang looking for brotherhood and family. Brandon expressed to me many times that he no longer wanted to live that life but he had no clue how to get out due to the oath he took, "blood in, blood out". Brandon and I had a plan to move to Florida and start a new life in February of 2010. Sadly, Brandon never made it to that date. There are a lot of suspicious circumstances surrounding his death. I was being threatened constantly for cooperating with police. I attended his viewing when fellow gang members showed up and began to do hand gestures and other things trying to intimidate me. It worked. I did not attend his funeral due to fear of my own life and the life of my children. It got so bad, that I hopped on a bus to Florida in the middle of the night and started my life over. This case was labeled by police as gang related and therefore was never a priority and still remains cold to this day. Apparently, people were too afraid to talk to police due to retaliation. I knew Brandon on an intimate level and he was a genuinely good person trying to escape that lifestyle. He was and is a very special person and he deserves for his story to be heard and his case be solved so that Justice can ensue. I have some information and theories on what really happened to him and would like help in solving this case. It has affected me and my children personally and still affects us to this day as this was a devastating loss to us. I know the photo says Eugene was his middle name, but this is incorrect. His name was Brandon Jerome Saunders and he is greatly missed. God bless.
Hi, welcome to Websleuths ❤️
Really sorry for your loss and how this has impacted you and your children.
There are many wonderful ppl here who would defo help.
What are your theories that you mentioned?
I think to share the information you have, you may need to become a verified member, unless that info is in the public domain, someone will correct me if I'm wrong though x

I think to share the information you have, you may need to become a verified member, unless that info is in the public domain, someone will correct me if I'm wrong though x
Wow Lyanna, I was not expecting a response so quick. It serves as confirmation to me that I am in the right place. I have sent the email to get verified and am currently awaiting approval. I am 99.8% sure I know who committed this crime, but due to the nature, people refused to come forward for fear of retaliation. I am trying to figure out and learn how to obtain the records of the investigation. Thank you for responding. I appreciate you.

Hi everyone, and Welcome to Nacho.

@NACHOSBELLEGRANDE has been verified and approved as an insider in Brandon's case. As a VI, Nacho is not required to provide links to support what they state as fact regarding their knowledge of this case. In all other respects, verified members are required to adhere to TOS (aka The Rules).

Thank you to everyone for being here to discuss this disturbing case. Justice is long overdue, and hopefully this discussion can help move things toward a resolution.

So now that I'm verified, my theory is that it was gang related and the person who I believe did it was his childhood best friend or his friends accomplice> They were the actual last ones to see him alive, but they told the police it was me. there were a lot of suspicious circumstances surrounding his death and I would rather divulge further through message as it has already endangered my life once before. But since it was "gang related" the police claimed they were at a stale mate because everyone was afraid to cooperate. It has been 15 yrs. Somebody has to be willing at this time, but I call every couple years and still nothing.

So now that I'm verified, my theory is that it was gang related and the person who I believe did it was his childhood best friend or his friends accomplice> They were the actual last ones to see him alive, but they told the police it was me. there were a lot of suspicious circumstances surrounding his death and I would rather divulge further through message as it has already endangered my life once before. But since it was "gang related" the police claimed they were at a stale mate because everyone was afraid to cooperate. It has been 15 yrs. Somebody has to be willing at this time, but I call every couple years and still nothing.
Just to clarify, I was a witness and a victim in this case, never a suspect.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NVWoman
Back