Brandon Scott Lavergne - New Evidence Revealed

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually wouldn't be surprised if BSL tried to write something like that. I haven't read his journal yet. But one of you stated he is grandiose with his words, another stated he's trying to write a song, it really doesn't sound to far off. And what freak at a bar writes some crap like that and gives it to a stranger?? Usually when someone says an "admirer" it's secret and they don't know who it is. I truly hope LE knows about this!! I wonder if Mickey was with her at the bar that night? They look so much the same he really might not have even been able to tell the difference between them! ...If of course it was even him. That is just a major coincidence, almost too big for me to believe it to be one. I'll take a look at the journals and his handwriting and then I'll have a better opinion.

A few couple of days behind here... this may not have been mentioned, but didn't he have Mickey's mom's number written down on an envelope in his truck?? Sounds like some major INTEL to me.

A few couple of days behind here... this may not have been mentioned, but didn't he have Mickey's mom's number written down on an envelope in his truck?? Sounds like some major INTEL to me.

Since he was in possession of her cell phone (he changed her email password), I would think that Mickey probably had her Mom listed in her phone contacts as "Mom". I do for my own mother. So he could have gotten her phone number that easily. I just don't know why he would keep it for so long, and even put it in his new truck. Pretty damning information right there.

I think he planned to call her and offer information that would point the finger at someone else.... He seems to like to put blame on others.... He could have gotten her # from online or maybe a missing poster or something.

Some of the first flyers that were put up before the tip line was set up had Nancy's number on them

in the posting rules it says I can post new threads and I doubt that!

Could the 8ball story be made up so that his new prison friends would "respect" him? Bragging about killing and raping defenseless young women probably won't make you a lot of friends. In prison. Also, he was only 19 at the time... a punk. Notice the differences in gore level of this 8ball story and that of the women?

I think he used some half-truths, some embellishments, and some outright lies in his "prison confessions"

IMO, the testimony of his cellmate is hearsay so it's hard to take that too seriously. There have been many inconsistencies in his stories even those contained in the plea agreement. Human evil are people of the lie and I think much of BSL's stories are mostly lies or half truths to keep everyone confused.

i posted this on the "more victims" thread, and I'm going to post it here. I'm trying not to Judge, but it really makes me mad that other women were assaulted by him and didn't report it! He could have been put away and Mickey would still be here. Women need to learn to speak up for themselves as well as for other possible future victims.

Who knows what he did to that hitchhiker. Round Rock is 264 miles from Beaumont, so she was with him for a long time. I'm sure he did awful things. She should have reported him. She probably didn't want to because she was hitchhiking and thought police would "blame" her putting herself in such a dangerous situation. Hitchhiker or no hitchhiker, rape is a crime!

His sister should have reported him for attempting to rape her. His cousin should have reported him for jumping on top of her and groping her. I'm sure there are many more. If only they would have come forward!!!!!!

I am not sure the story BSL told the woman from Austin was true. It possibly could be a another lie to throw off LE from the actual site he disposed of her. This seems to be one of his patterns.

Uhh it doesn't say there was any photo editing. It also doesn't say that the photos we have are the ones where he passed her. She was still riding on her bike when he passed her. It says both truck and bike go out of camera recording frame. I don't know if we can determine that this was the only time bsl breaked on video or determine that Mickey is edited out of the photos. Mickey and bsl were in the same spot in the road in the released pics so i dont think the pic of his truck has mickey there. it is probably further down the road (a sustained break) where physics would actually apply and then they go off frame. It still wouldn't make sense for her bike light to be under the truck at that spot. And it absolutely doesn't state she was ran over on video.

We actually did the math on this. She passed the camera at 1:47 amd. He passed the camera at 1:48 AM. We assumed his speed at 40MPH and her speed at 15MPH. Under these assumptions he would have overtaken her in 4/10 of a mile. Very close to where he admits he hit her bike

'Now this is what I call Awareness'! "Simply Amazing"!..

» Websleuths Stats

Members: 53,077
Threads: 156,963
Top Poster: scrapbooker (319,317)

Welcome to our newest member, buffytiarasparkle

IMO, the testimony of his cellmate is hearsay so it's hard to take that too seriously. There have been many inconsistencies in his stories even those contained in the plea agreement. Human evil are people of the lie and I think much of BSL's stories are mostly lies or half truths to keep everyone confused.

The testimony of the cellmate (KK) implied it was usual for inmates to compare crimes as new cellmates. KK also implied that it was usual for inmates to embellish crimes particularly when incarceration is a result of sex crimes which are not received well by other inmates. KK apparently was skeptical about the 8ball claim but became concerned when BSL became glassy-eyed and adopted a trance-like stupor when discussing beating and kicking Lisa. I personally place little credence in the 8ball claim....everything I've learned about BSL indicates that beginning even as a youth his violence was against girls progressing to women. The only possible violence regarding men I recall is the possibility he shot his Uncle, who IMO, was an acquaintance/customer of Lisa. (All my opinion only)

The testimony of the cellmate (KK) implied it was usual for inmates to compare crimes as new cellmates. KK also implied that it was usual for inmates to embellish crimes particularly when incarceration is a result of sex crimes which are not received well by other inmates. KK apparently was skeptical about the 8ball claim but became concerned when BSL became glassy-eyed and adopted a trance-like stupor when discussing beating and kicking Lisa. I personally place little credence in the 8ball claim....everything I've learned about BSL indicates that beginning even as a youth his violence was against girls progressing to women. The only possible violence regarding men I recall is the possibility he shot his Uncle, who IMO, was an acquaintance/customer of Lisa. (All my opinion only)

BTW, as I recall, the testimony of Lisa's co-workers was that she left the bar with BSL with no mention of 8Ball.

I somewhat agree but if his intentions were to rape and kill Lisa, which I wouldn't doubt, IMO he wouldn't want to leave a witness male or female.

BTW has anyone heard anything else about the letter he supposedly wrote to the friend?

A few pages back someone posted about a note that was passed to CS at a bar and the handwriting looked like BSL. I was thinking that the letter that BSL gave the family on the day he was sentenced might of contained something about it, since it was reported he wanted to confess earlier after seeing CS on the news.

I don't know if this has any connection, but there is a sports bar near Lafayette called 8 Ball lounge and sports bar. HMM.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lookingforheatherarcher