Brangelina Divorce

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Snipped...
...“My mom took me to buy my first daggers when I was 11 or 12,” she recalls. “And I’ve already bought Maddox some things. We take him to a special shop.” She emphasizes that the knife blades are dulled so they’re not dangerous, and that the purchases are accompanied by discussions about violence. But, she says, “we also talk about samurais and about the idea of defending someone as good. We talk about everything.”

http://www.wmagazine.com/story/brad-pitt-angelina-jolie

I don't think she is. Brad left her and she was always publicly very jealous and catty of Angelina.

I heard one catty remark about Brad, right after the split and nothing sense. I am sure she is long over the jerk. Don't believe everything you
read in the check out line.

I personally hope, even though she is over him, she is enjoying the hell out of this. Karma. Bites you every time.

The end of Brangelina has me about as sad as when the lingering cold I had through most of August finally went away. Not. At. All.

According to this it seems that Maddox might have stepped in between Brad and Angelina during an argument.

http://perezhilton.com/2016-09-22-b...ontation-fight-escalated-quickly#.V-TlE61W1jO

That's not exactly a reliable source. It seems like Angelina is intent on leaking this information in the online gossip media to make her soon to be ex-husband look bad. There's no need to do that. Both of them have a lot of money, they can share responsibility for raising the kids. The whole divorce could have been handled amicably and peacefully. But she seems to be in a place where she just keeps wanting to push his buttons, humiliate him publicly.

We've all seen these kinds of divorces before.

He's going to go silent and say little about the divorce, but she's going to keep planting rumors in the gossip media. She did the same thing when he left Jennifer Aniston, planting items in the gossip columns saying Brad left JA because he wanted to start a family, etc. All those negative gossip items about JA back then were planted by Jolie. She seems to have a lot of problems and few friends, very high maintenance and vindictive. I'm sure he'll be glad to get out of the marriage, but she's going to make him pay.

Such a shame when she could be handling it all quietly like any responsible parent would do. She's really hurting her kids.

Yes. Many find Chelsea Handler to be "too abrasive", etc. Know what she is? Honest.

If Chelsea says Angelina Jolie is "an effing nut case" I believe her. There has long been "something wrong" with this woman. And crazy just does not go away, as I'm sure Brad Pitt could tell us all about. Because this b**** has totally thrown him under the bus to get what SHE wants, no matter if her actions are bound to be hurtful to her children.

While sad for the children involved they will survive this divorce as so many other children have.

I heard one catty remark about Brad, right after the split and nothing sense. I am sure she is long over the jerk. Don't believe everything you
read in the check out line.

I personally hope, even though she is over him, she is enjoying the hell out of this. Karma. Bites you every time.

The end of Brangelina has me about as sad as when the lingering cold I had through most of August finally went away. Not. At. All.

Actually the latest magazine covers have Jennifer splitting from her guy, so I'll bet she makes a play for Brad again, I believe she is that catty!

Chelsea Handler is best buds with Jennifer Aniston. I'll take Angelina Jolie's side any day over Jennifer Aniston!!

Actually the latest magazine covers have Jennifer splitting from her guy, so I'll bet she makes a play for Brad again, I believe she is that catty!

Yeah, those magazines that have told us that Jennifer is definitely pregnant about 100000000000 times, and yet she still hasn't actually turned out to be pregnant even once.

Not a reliable news source at all.

Mama always said "take a man away from his wife and all you have won is a man that cheats".

Mama was right again and Karma is a *****.
It was said early on. How you got him is how you will lose him.

Do you folks realize how Jennifer A found out her marriage was over? She said she found out the same way everyone else did. The TV. He wasnt even man enough to tell her. I wonder whos idea that was? You get one guess.

Do you folks realize how Jennifer A found out her marriage was over? She said she found out the same way everyone else did. The TV. He wasnt even man enough to tell her. I wonder whos idea that was? You get one guess.

I don't disagree with the characterization of Angelina, but I am shocked by the pass Brad Pitt is getting here. It was his responsible to end his marriage as honorably as possible under the circumstances, his responsibility for cheating on his wife, his responsibility if he's drunk and belligerent now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't disagree with the characterization of Angelina, but I am shocked by the pass Brad Pitt is getting here. It was his responsible to end his marriage as honorably as possible under the circumstances, his responsibility for cheating on his wife, his responsibility if he's drunk and belligerent now.

We don't know for sure just how "drunk and belligerent" he was. Right now, those descriptions are coming from his soon to be ex-wife. Given how dishonest and manipulative she's been with the media in the past, I don't think people are taking her word for anything.

After reading about her career, personal life and reasons for trumping up this publicity stunt, I don't believe anything she says right now. She has problems and, as I mentioned before, Pitt has all the signs of being a victim of psychological abuse in this relationship. It happens to men, too.

We don't know for sure just how "drunk and belligerent" he was. Right now, those descriptions are coming from his soon to be ex-wife. Given how dishonest and manipulative she's been with the media in the past, I don't think people are taking her word for anything.

After reading about her career, personal life and reasons for trumping up this publicity stunt, I don't believe anything she says right now. She has problems and, as I mentioned before, Pitt has all the signs of being a victim of psychological abuse in this relationship. It happens to men, too.

I realize that, but I just don't believe that is the case here. What we know is that Brad cheated on Jennifer and then didn't end things properly. And we know there was some kind of altercation on a plane for the Fbi to be investigating.

He just doesn't get a pass from me. He's a grown up with lots and lots of money. He has choices.

I am really shocked at the anti-Angelina vibe in this thread, when by all accounts, a third person contacted CPS over the issue. I'm not saying either is a saint, and Brad may be completely innocent of the allegations, but in all fairness, someone felt strongly enough to contact CPS because of his behavior. I think we should consider that she is taking action to simply protect her children, and a lot of what we read about her, Brad and the children could be totally bogus. We literally only know that someone contacted CPS, that was not Jolie, and she promptly filed for divorce.

I have a feeling that Angelina may not have called CPS, but she put someone else up to it. She wanted a divorce, and this was the perfect opportunity to make it a public spectacle. He may not be a saint, but I doubt she will put anyone else's needs before her own - that includes the children.

I am sad - especially for the children - that this is happening. In no way is it a happy occasion that parents are divorcing and the children are stuck in the middle. I hope for the best outcome possible. I am not saying that people need to stay married for the sake of the children - actually, sometimes divorce is the best option. However, I hope that somewhere, someone can talk some sense in to this Hollywood couple and make things about keeping the children's mental state as healthy as possible.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back