CANADA Brantford, Ontario - Eugenia (Jenny) Da Silva, missing July 5th after leaving work in Woodstock.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Family and friends are trying to correct the information released by Brantford Police. They say that they have confirmed that she left her work parking lot in Woodstock at 5:08, and her phone pinged in Cathcart - Burford area about 5:30. I don't know why LE's information says 3 p.m. They also had her age wrong initially, not sure if they have updated it. According to those who know her, Jenny is 44 - not 34.

RBBM Are they any further details on phone pings after that time?

Last edited:
I agree. Taking 53 through Burford makes sense… especially if heading into the old West Brant.
La Sallette is definitely out of the way.
I rarely give much credit to possible sightings. I also try to remember that we know very little about people’s personal lives.
Not to sidetrack the thread, but I was traveling from SW Ontario to Eastern Ontario during the summer of 2019 when those two armed young men were at large cross country after committing three murders in BC. There were many reported sightings all along the 401 and it scared my family and I for days as we traveled. It put a damper on the trip.

As it turned out, those two men were dead and rotting in the Manitoba woods the entire time.

I've since learned to take reported sightings with a grain of salt, while still having situational awareness.

rbbm
“A kindergarten classmate of Jenny’s – Christine – and her daughter thought that if Jenny was out there somewhere lost or confused, the country can be pretty dark,” lifelong friend Steph Vandeven said of rural Southwestern Ontario.
“If everyone who lived out in the country could leave their porch lights on maybe we could help guide her home or to safety.”

Friends were asking rural residents in Oxford County, Brant County and Haldimand County to leave their porch lights on all night.''
99FAB® LED Flame Effect Flickering Fire Light Bulb with Gravity Sensor |  Led light bulb, Bulb, Outdoor light bulbs
https://www.google.com/search?sca_esv=4fd0dc4fbda9541c&sxsrf=ADLYWIKufy1JZmyksfoROKKNYg1ApminSA:1720612889446&q=porch+light+on+gif&udm=2&fbs=AEQNm0DYVld7NGDZ8Pi819Yg8r6em07j6rW9d2jUMtr8MB7htoxbI0iAKNRPykigVf3e9aputkbr8jzmN5LYbANOqrq5HYnx4MjtyMxZ94LvgeHWmGBcuWUoydKfNaoB5JMdZlMtXmg2De2y5O7nn-eTbNdYHsRiT1RQ-pB6qp3ejXJ5VpdCk5NA1Jug5hVR16L7F-A1C1p-4xpfp7qj2HsGNaipPZQOiw&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwi-5sjAtpyHAxUhkIkEHTkECssQtKgLegQIDBAB&biw=1358&bih=612&dpr=1#vhid=MSsi1ADiVAhGFM&vssid=mosaic

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Onus
Back