Breaking News 8/28

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Also CC said judge was releasing a "manuscript" or "part of a manuscript". Hey, you don't suppose Karr actually WAS writing a book do you?

You go Crier! It it not the responsibility of the Boulder authorities to prevent possible crime in Thailand!!!!!!

panthera said:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Who is the judge who signed that warrant? If he were to have had a problem in Thailand, then let them deal with it. I also believe that he needs psychiatric care, but he hasn't done anything to warrant this miscarriage of justice against him.
The D.A.'s office somehow did a sales job on the judge that signed the warrant off. I would imagine that things are a little "Rocky" in Boulder right now, and the bad part about it is, the judge and the D.A. probably live there. There will be a lot of grief for a long time over this gaff. Politics can be a b*tch.

lighthouselover said:
Judge will release the affidavit for the arrest warrant to the media. Also will release ALL THE EMAILS!!!!!
They are reading something now on CTV. Those emails should be an interesting read.

lighthouselover said:
Judge will release the affidavit for the arrest warrant to the media. Also will release ALL THE EMAILS!!!!!
This is truly one of the saddest days in our criminal justice system. International media attention drawn to this case and to John Mark Karr, and for what? That they don't even have enough evidence to hold him. I agree with what Catherine Crier just said that it isn't the Boulder Co. DA's job to take care of Thailand's problems, assuming he may have committed a crime there at some point in the future.

LaMer said:
Lucky you, Poco, I just had a call from FL! I have decide if I have to find someone to put our shutters up :( :( :( I am 1200 miles away! :boohoo:

I wish I had a crystal ball---where is Ernesto going to GO????

Round and round he goes, where he stops, no one knows ---

I guess we could make up jokes - like what do meterologists and Boulder cops have in common ----- ????

lighthouselover said:
Also CC said judge was releasing a "manuscript" or "part of a manuscript". Hey, you don't suppose Karr actually WAS writing a book do you?

You go Crier! It it not the responsibility of the Boulder authorities to prevent possible crime in Thailand!!!!!!
I just responded to your other post with the same thing about Catherine Crier!
GMTA!
:p

WhiteWolf said:
On Catherine Crier now. New conference later!
Will this be a press conference with the Boulder DA? Any idea when the press conference is?

well, let's look at the bright side to this. For one, us CA taxpayers didn't have to pay for all of our LE guys investigating Karr in Thailand, and secondly, us CA taxpayers didn't have to pay for flying the Karr entourage First Class from Thailand to Los Angeles, and we CA taxpayers didn't have to fly Karr in a private jet from L.A. to Boulder, so things aren't all bad.

I was just talking to Ahnuld, and he assured me that CA would be flying Karr Economy Class from Boulder back to Petaluma, and he was going to be sure to send a Big Thank You to the gov of CO for absorbing all of those unnecsessary expenses.

poco said:
Round and round he goes, where he stops, no one knows ---

I guess we could make up jokes - like what do meterologists and Boulder cops have in common ----- ????

EDITED TO ADD: I guess we can add handwriting analyzer's to this group, too........ duh!!!!!

Buzzm1 said:
well, let's look at the bright side to this. For one, us CA taxpayers didn't have to pay for all of our LE guys investigating Karr in Thailand, and secondly, us CA taxpayers didn't have to pay for flying the Karr entourage First Class from Thailand to Los Angeles, and we CA taxpayers didn't have to fly Karr in a private jet from L.A. to Boulder, so things aren't all bad.

I was just talking to Ahnuld, and he assured me that CA would be flying Karr Economy Class from Boulder back to Petaluma, and he was going to be sure to send a Big Thank You to the gov of CO for absorbing all of those unnecsessary expenses.

Hysterical! Hey CA is Rich now! Maybe they can even build a new SQ, so Scotty Too Hotty will be a bit more comfy ;)

Leila said:
Will this be a press conference with the Boulder DA? Any idea when the press conference is?

Sorry, there was only one mention of a nrews conference.

Jean on Catherine Crier is reading a statement from the DA now. Crier says so far nothing in there that hasn't been in the media over the years. So what forensic evidence did they have against Karr (this is my question)?

Buzzm1 said:
well, let's look at the bright side to this. For one, us CA taxpayers didn't have to pay for all of our LE guys investigating Karr in Thailand, and secondly, us CA taxpayers didn't have to pay for flying the Karr entourage First Class from Thailand to Los Angeles, and we CA, so things aren't all bad.

Please call him back and say "hi" to him from me!! :D
If CA was so interested in pursuing someone for five misdemeanor counts of possession of internet child *advertiser censored*, they would've found him themselves. Now they're going to have to process him through their courts and protective custody housing for him ~ which will do nothing to help his psychiatric issues.

Leila said:
I believe Court tv said they'll be one tomorrow.

Yep, news conference tomorrow (Tuesday) with a whole panel, including Mary, and "they will be available to answer questions from the news media."

Amity said:
Yep, news conference tomorrow (Tuesday) with a whole panel, including Mary, and "they will be available to answer questions from the news media."
Too bad the Emmy awards were last night ~ this press conference should've been in contention for "Best Comedy"!!
:D

Hopefully CO won't now, based on their past performances, release Karr on his own recognizance, until CA comes to pick him up. In fact, because of all of this confusion, it might be a very good idea for CO to hand-deliver Karr to CA, lest there be any other gaffs.

Amity said:
The news media is going to enjoy this press conference, especially if they are allowed to ask questions. LOL. Can't you just imagine the field day they are going to have. I expect the press conference will be heavily attended. LOL

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hustling01
Back