Breaking News Archive - 20th - 26th Aug

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is 6.00pm here Sunday night so I have hours ahead of me! Only thing is when I get up tomorrow morning and look it is all 'new' and i spend hours catching up. it is also frantically busy and I cannot always get the server because you guys are all 'going off'.Nighty, Night to ya all.

Shelayne said:
Yes, Buzz, we have been very busy. :D

And I am such a major :loser:! It is after 3:00, and I have church in the morning! :doh:

You guys, keep on goin'. I'll catch up with y'all tomorrow! Goodnight.
Shelayne, say a prayer for us sinners please; we're going to miss church again this week.

My dearest Buzz, we realize that. We are simply seeing if the possibility with timing exists at this point. MSNBC even checked flight times in '96 doing the same thing, We think they might be correct in that the possibility exists.

Don't forget that cosmic tug of Karma Buzz. Sometimes in life miracles happen. We saw it with Laci. If it is right and he is really guilty and DNA is not a match, there will be enoiugh evidence to convict him. There has to be. And if he is not guilty but knows the real killer, or of him, I think the court will be able to be shown who the perp really was through Karr. That is the longest stretch I can see.. If DNA imatches it is a done deal.

So there is a lot of work to be done and decisions to be made by our professionals. It will end up working out the way it is suppose to for Karr, that is all that I know.

Nitey Nite Buzz ~ See you in the morning. And you know what? Secretly I am thankful you are so pragmatic. I also know when you have discovered something you will be the first to let the world appreciate it.

Scandi

Goodnight girls, and see you in the morning.

I am thinking what a good warm feeling of security it is to know that while we have been studying or, {well I call it talking even though it isn't really LOL ;} our Buzz has been following along. It must have been very interesting! Baa Haa Haa Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :D

:blowkiss: Scandi

scandi said:
My dearest Buzz, we realize that. We are simply seeing if the possibility with timing exists at this point. MSNBC even checked flight times in '96 doing the same thing, We think they might be correct in that the possibility exists.

Don't forget that cosmic tug of Karma Buzz. Sometimes in life miracles happen. We saw it with Laci. If it is right and he is really guilty and DNA is not a match, there will be enoiugh evidence to convict him. There has to be. And if he is not guilty but knows the real killer, or of him, I think the court will be able to be shown who the perp really was through Karr. That is the longest stretch I can see.. If DNA imatches it is a done deal.

So there is a lot of work to be done and decisions to be made by our professionals. It will end up working out the way it is suppose to for Karr, that is all that I know.

Nitey Nite Buzz ~ See you in the morning. And you know what? Secretly I am thankful you are so pragmatic. I also know when you have discovered something you will be the first to let the world appreciate it.

Scandi
Scandi, at the vey least, John Mark Karr, is a perfect model, for the type of person, who would be the actual perp. Something that the prior BPD administration refused to consider. There's a good chance that if JMK, has been truly obsessed, with Jon Benet, that he he has interacted online with the actual perp. Those type of people live in an entirely different world than the rest of us do. You have to be sick to go there; it isn't anything that we could stand. I can't get John Mark Karr from where he was at the time, beginning to attend Bevill State Community College, in Hamilton, Alabama, to Boulder, CO. I'm looking for a reason.

Buzzm1 said:
Scandi, at the vey least, John Mark Karr, is a perfect model, for the type of person, who would be the actual perp. Something that the prior BPD administration refused to consider. There's a good chance that if JMK, has been truly obsessed, with Jon Benet, that he he has interacted online with the actual perp. Those type of people live in an entirely different world than the rest of us do. You have to be sick to go there; it isn't anything that we could stand. I can't get John Mark Karr from where he was at the time, beginning to attend Bevill State Community College, in Hamilton, Alabama, to Boulder, CO. I'm looking for a reason.
Buzz, you are right it is not something that we could stand.I have a member of my family who is a police officer and she deals with rape and sexual abuse cases. Nothing is really that surprising. Was he going to attend the college as teacher or student? Were things on the 'up' for him?
Do you have any idea whether he was in a good place in his life (!) or not.

hollyjokers said:
Someone on Steve Huff's blog speculated that since he was possibly a car salesman at the time, he coud have used the excuse he needed to fly somewhere & pick up a vehicle. As you say he could have been with his family Christmas Eve & in the am for Santa Claus & out getting his Rocky Mountain High by early or late afternoon Boulder time.

Didn't Karr say that he got into JonBenet's house at 5:00 pm on the 25th and that the Ramseys didn't get home until after 10:00 pm? I don't believe that he said what time he left though. I know that Patsy said that JonBenet was asleep in the car and they put her right to bed.

So if he actually was seen at the bus depot then he would have only had from the time the Ramseys went to bed which was maybe around 10:30 or 11:00 until before midnight when he was supposedly seen. That wouldn't have given him much time. He would have spent a lot of time in the house when no one was home and would have had a lot of time to write the ransom note though. He could have planned on taking JonBenet with him alive but accidently hit her head on something. But I think that the ME said that she was hit with something...blunt force to the head and it didn't sound like it was an accident. There is still the mystery of the green suitcase that was left sitting under the window. The one that Dr Lee said he thought the killer planned to put JonBenet into but it wouldn't fit through the window so he ended up leaving her there. I guess he could have planned on taking her with him dead too... If he was serious about the ransom. It seems odd that a person would spend that much time and effort writing a ransom note just to have something to do. I think the person planned to take her and get money for her but everything went wrong and he took off.

Look how young his first wife was when they married. She said that he made her act like she was much younger and that he wanted to have sex all day long. I think he was already into the fantasy of little girls at that time. It doesn't take much to take it a little further and actually go after a little girl.

I don't know. Some things make sense and others don't. It still all narrows down to the DNA testing....for me anyway. If they didn't find his DNA in her underpants then he wasn't there. Someone's DNA was on her underwear and I don't think that there were two people there....Karr and someone else.

I hope LE get a court order and take another sample of DNA from Karr and get it tested.....right away. I would think that there isn't much sense in doing much of anything else until they find out if the DNA matches. That DNA is going to make or break this case and Karr.

Buzzm1 said:
kazzbar, as I am sure your sister would agree, that a sadistic predator pedophile serial killer, is just about off the charts for depravity. This makes the average rapist look like a saint. This is the lowest form of life in this world.
Could not agree more. Regarding your other post I think Karr had already more than stepped onto the Pedo scale when he married his first child bride.She alleges drugging, abuse and him 'wanting' her to look younger! Then he marries another young girl and makes her life misery. O.K perhaps it is a stretch from this to murder. But disturbed and deluded people make huge leaps all the time. I agree that he became obssessed with Polly Klass and i think this is where he totally flipped. I think he was a 'man falling' apart in a world that he could not fit into. Nothing worked for him because what he really needed was psychiatric help. but this he would never admit to.
Whether he killed JBR remains to be seen and we can all but speculate.Until they cannot place him near Boulder he is the only "intruder' suspect we have. I suspect they 'will' not be able tp prove he was there.Hey, Buzz should'nt you be in bed?

kazzbar said:
Could not agree more. Regarding your other post I think Karr had already more than stepped onto the Pedo scale when he married his first child bride.She alleges drugging, abuse and him 'wanting' her to look younger! Then he marries another young girl and makes her life misery. O.K perhaps it is a stretch from this to murder. But disturbed and deluded people make huge leaps all the time. I agree that he became obssessed with Polly Klass and i think this is where he totally flipped. I think he was a 'man falling' apart in a world that he could not fit into. Nothing worked for him because what he really needed was psychiatric help. but this he would never admit to.
Whether he killed JBR remains to be seen and we can all but speculate.Until they cannot place him near Boulder he is the only "intruder' suspect we have. I suspect they 'will' not be able tp prove he was there.Hey, Buzz should'nt you be in bed?
I should be in bed kazzbar, thanks for your concern. I decided at about 12:45AM to bake a double batch of brownies, and then I had to wait 20 minutes to have one, and here I am, but I am falling asleep so see you tomorrow, later today, your tomorrow, my today.

Not so much breaking news as recent.

He suggests it was a pageant link that got JonBenet killed!!

Excerpted Source:http://www.catholic.org/national/national_story.php?id=21029

JonBenet exploitation – Prof whose e-mails led to arrest sees wider issue

BOULDER, Colo. (National Catholic Register) – A university professor at the center of the media firestorm about the JonBenet Ramsey case said the media is missing the true significance of the story.

JonBenet’s story should be a warning about the modern tendency to sexualize children, professor Michael Tracey told the National Catholic Register.

Tracey’s e-mail correspondence with John Karr led to Karr’s extradition in connection with the 1996 murder of the 6-year-old beauty pageant star. Tracey, a Catholic who is a former altar server, exchanged hundreds of e-mails with the suspect. Tracey tipped police when his e-mail correspondence with Karr raised red flags.

Tracey said he believes JonBenet’s coquettish pageant performances and costumes probably got her killed by attracting a pedophile. The culture’s continued fascination with JonBenet raises troubling questions, he said.

“Was JonBenet a pedophile’s dream? Clearly, clearly she was,” Tracey said. “Her death, and the whole circus surrounding it even 10 years later, has everything to do with the culture’s desire to sexualize children.”

Tracey is British and has produced three documentaries about the JonBenet case. He said he’s considering a future documentary that would expose the evils of the pre-teen modeling industry.

He called “pre-teen modeling” simply *advertiser censored* by another name. “It plays right into this whole child-sex phenomenon we’re seeing,” Tracey said.

Tracey’s not alone in seeing the JonBenet tragedy as the tip of a culture-wide iceberg.

“This story in many ways encapsulates a societal sexualization of children,” said Tom Plante, a Catholic psychologist and chairman of the psychology department at the Jesuit Santa Clara University in Santa Clara, Calif. “All clinical evidence tells us children in the United States are being sexualized, and are engaging in sex at earlier and earlier ages every year.”

Plante said it’s difficult for parents to isolate their children from the culture’s obsession.

“If you go shopping with a young girl, you’ll find that most of the fashions available for her are designed for sexual provocation,” Plante said. “Parents are finding that it’s difficult to properly outfit their daughters for school. Popular music, movies, commercials – it’s all working to sexualize our children.”

This marketing phenomenon in turn makes children prime targets for abuse by adults. Though media reports have focused on abuse by Catholic clergy, the problem of teachers molesting children dwarfs the comparatively small problem in the church.

John Mark Karr, a suspect in connection with the murder of JonBenet, worked as a school teacher in the United States before taking teaching jobs in Thailand.

In the public schools, pedophiles aren’t uncommon. A federal study of the public school system, headed by Hofstra University researcher Charol Shakeshaft, found that nearly 10 percent of public school children have been targets of unwanted sexual attention by teachers and staff.

continued ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member