Breaking news in the LISK case

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it looks like the one I found on WorthPoint is the same one PS149 found on Ebay. So, that means that we have only found three that are similar in Karat weight, expression, pose and solid gold. And one of those three was marked .999 which might mean that only Two have been found and the ad dates are 2008 (Jan) and 2009 (JULY)

It wasn't me who said there weren't similar ones on EBay :D
I said we found three similar ones, now and that PS149 & I found two listings for the same little pig.

BTW, that .999 is karat weight, I think...meaning it is heavy gold.

It wasn't me who said there weren't similar ones on EBay :D
I said we found three similar ones, now and that PS149 & I found two listings for the same little pig.

BTW, that .999 is karat weight, I think...meaning it is heavy gold.

Oops...You are so right! SO sorry! I:blushing:t was PD. Thanks for explaining the .999.

BTW I think that picture of the pendant would be better if they pulled the camera back and got more of the background of the picture. Ya know, zoom out a little bit. It would make the pendant look better.:seeya:

BTW I think that picture of the pendant would be better if they pulled the camera back and got more of the background of the picture. Ya know, zoom out a little bit. It would make the pendant look better.:seeya:

Hecky no!
:floorlaugh:

Correct me if I'm wrong. At first the pendant was reported to be 24 caret gold (because that's what the label said) Later reports said that after analysis, it really was only 22 caret gold. I remember specifically reading the correction in one article, but I can't find it now.

Anybody?

I do know that gold is often stamped at Asian places of business at a higher quality than it really is.

Correct me if I'm wrong. At first the pendant was reported to be 24 caret gold (because that's what the label said) Later reports said that after analysis, it really was only 22 caret gold. I remember specifically reading the correction in one article, but I can't find it now.

Anybody?

I do know that gold is often stamped at Asian places of business at a higher quality than it really is.

I remember reading the exact same thing Justiceforever. The news articles all seem to have updated their story to just state that it is 22k now.

I did find this post that quotes an article that isn't linked but it is what I remember reading in an article.

Newsday
"The chain necklace, which also has a gold pig pendant, is the best lead police have so far, said Det. Lt. John Azzata, commanding officer of the homicide squad. The remains show signs of trauma, leading investigators to believe they are dealing with a homicide victim, he said. He would not say what the signs of trauma were, pending investigation.

The chain is stamped as being 24-karat gold but analysts were able to determine it is actually 22-karat gold, Azzata said.

Investigators are pursuing the lead that 24-karat gold is popular in Asian and Indian community jewelry stores. Azzata said Chinese astrology has also been taken into account and that perhaps the pig could point to clues. In Chinese culture, among the year of the pig were 1995, 1983 and 1971, he said.

Azzata stopped short of confirming the remains are of a woman, pending a forensic anthropologist examination. He did say that women's clothing, a pair of pants and undergarments were found with the remains."

The only male at Gilgo was Asian and between the ages of 17 and 23. Police said he was found wearing women's clothing and believed he died a violent death at least five years ago.

I will see if I can upload any high-def photos of the beach where the remains were buried. However, this latest discovery probably will more than likely prove not to be related to the LISK case. As I pointed out many times, due to the population of the NY Tri-State area along with the countless locations to discard remains on Long Island, there is an average of at least one mysterious account of human remains found every month. Heck, we still have no answers to the man's skeletal remains found in Manorville almost one year ago (and that location has direct ties to the Manorville Butcher case).

Police were more confident that the new remains were human upon taking first glance at them in the daylight after a man walking his dog reported the discovery Friday evening in a wooded area about 300 feet off North Street near Wading River Road. Investigators believe the remains have been in the area for about five years, based on the surrounding foliage.

-Source

Just a reminder, that entire stretch of forest was set on fire less than two months later (over 1,100 acres burned to ashes)-

suffolk-county-fire-map-2012.jpg

-Source

For what it's worth, the remains found on the beach in Lattingtown were found within yet another area designated as parkland-

Frost Creek, from its mouth at the Sound to its upper reaches opposite the Tides Motel is a Federal Wildlife Preserve monitored by the US Wildlife Service and patrolled by the village.
-Source

The more I research this one, the more I am no longer sure that the remains were buried by the killer. It sure looks more like the remains may have washed up a considerable time ago and were buried under the sand by mother nature (and now uncovered after hurricane Sandy).

This is the beach looking out over the Long Island Sound.

3025772351_ff6e0da681_z.jpg

The more I research this one, the more I am no longer sure that the remains were buried by the killer. It sure looks more like the remains may have washed up a considerable time ago and were buried under the sand by mother nature (and now uncovered after hurricane Sandy).

This is the beach looking out over the Long Island Sound.

3025772351_ff6e0da681_z.jpg

100% I thought the same thing until the discovery of that private club that is open only to upscale members of society. Made me think how a local would not put up any red flags drivin' on those secluded roads.

I did a little more digging and found this BDSM connection;

User Name: Pansexual

Description: Submissive Male

City: Lattingtown

State: New York

Height: 5'9"

Weight: 180 lbs

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Actively Seeking: Dominant Women, Switch Women, Dom/Domme Couples

Service oriented no drama...

Not Married

No kids

very obedient

looking for R/T

Have private space available

Will chauffer

Own my own Consulting firm and have control over my work schedule

Very very serious about meeting an appropriate Woman to serve.
ad here

I find it intriguing how in a village with a population of only 1,700 men, women & children, I can immediately find one of the men advertising to chauffeur women to his private space for BDSM.

I'm not entirely convinced these remains are the work of LISK.

1. Visible signs of trauma. I assume this means trauma you can see with the naked eye. All of our GB4 victims were asphyxiated. I'm absolutely convinced that LISK can't deal with blood or gore. He sees himself as above that, imo. Beating, shooting, stabbing, etc. don't fit his little game.In fact, I'd bet my farm that he likes to watch his victims die slowly while engaging in a sexual act. Asphyxiation is the only way to achieve that. Once they are dead, he has no use for them and simply dumps them. No dismembering, imo...why would he bother?

2. If the Oyster Bay victim is Asian, then she doesn't fit LISK'S "type", imo. I'm convinced that he searches out victims that fit a certain criteria regarding race, height, weight, etc.

3. Oyster Bay victim was buried. LISK has never before taken the time, or run the risk of buring his vctims. That could certainly have changed now that the heat is on, but my gut tells me otherwise. If he's already being looked at by LE, he runs a greater risk of being caught burying a victim rather than doing a dump and run. If he felt pressured to bury the victim to avoid her being found, burying is the worst thing you can do. It helps preserve the body. And burying a victim in sand, near the shoreline, is even more stupid. Sand is easily washed away.True, it takes alot less time and energy to bury a body in sand as opposed to soil, but there are many secluded areas on LI were you could bury a victim in soil and not be noticed. But anyway, I don't think LISK would trouble himself to bury a victim, regardless of the circumstance. Call me crazy, but I don't think he likes dead bodies. The sooner he can be rid of them, the better. IMO

...due to the population of the NY Tri-State area along with the countless locations to discard remains on Long Island, there is an average of at least one mysterious account of human remains found every month.

Yeah, but what's the percentage where those remains are in a bag? Can we rely with assurance on all the accounts of this incident involving bones in a bag (as per the attached article, which refers to the bag twice)? If there's a bag in Lattington, and there were bags at Gilgo, that's a significant connection.

Police have yet to say what type of bag the latest victim was found in...

http://www.newsmax.com/TheWire/gilgo-beach-serial-killer/2013/01/25/id/472935

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member