***BREAKING NEWS!*** *NO DISCUSSION*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
... police released CCTV images of the suspect at the scene of the crime and shopping at a nearby grocery store just a few hours before the killing. Rolls-Royce designer Ian Cameron found murdered in mansion, at-large suspect spotted at grocery store

HAMILTON, Ohio —
After 13 years, Katelyn Markham's ex-fiancé is being sentenced for his role in her death.

The judge sentenced Carter to three years in prison with 14 days credit for time served followed by 1-3 years of released control.

It's the maximum sentenced after Carter took a plea deal and pleaded guilty to involuntary manslaughter in June.

Last edited:
A former ballerina’s murder trial in Manatee County, Florida, in the 2020 shooting death of her 58-year-old Navy veteran husband Doug Benefield ended late on Tuesday with a guilty verdict for manslaughter with the use of a firearm, but you wouldn’t know that from watching her response to the outcome.

Ashley Benefield, now 32, offered no reaction at all as the verdict was read, after roughly six and a half hours of deliberations.

Jul 31st, 2024

PLYMOUTH – A Marshfield woman has been found guilty of the murder of her husband.

Christine Ricci was found guilty Friday by a Plymouth County jury of second-degree murder and one count of assault and battery by means of a dangerous weapon in the 2021 stabbing of Michael Ricci at their Marshfield home.

Christine Ricci will be sentenced on at 3 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 22, in Plymouth Superior Court.

Full article at link...

“The surprising plea agreement was agreed upon by the surviving victims in the case, the judge explained.

“My position became very clear to me throughout this process and most recently Wednesday when we discussed this plea offer with Laura that doing anything further would be actually an act of cruelty toward her,” Prosecutor Tekulve said outside of the courthouse Friday. “The trauma that these two have experienced that day and continue to experience, my job as I saw it this week is to relieve them of that additional agony and that is why we are here today.””

Matthew Perry’s personal assistant, two doctors and two others have been indicted and charged with providing the ketamine that caused the death of Mr. Perry, a star on the television show “Friends,” the authorities said on Thursday.

In documents filed in federal court in California, prosecutors said that Mr. Perry’s assistant and an acquaintance had worked with two doctors and a drug dealer to procure tens of thousands of dollars worth of ketamine for Mr. Perry, who had long struggled with substance abuse and addiction.

Full article at link...

Aug. 15, 2024Updated 3:28 p.m. ET

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member