Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ME: Remains Found In Latimer County Identified As Family Missing Since 2009

LATIMER COUNTY, Oklahoma -

The Oklahoma State Medical Examiner has positively identified the remains of three people found in rural Latimer County last November.

The ME says the remains are those of Bobby and Sherilyn Jamison and their 6-year-old daughter, Madyson Stormy Star Jamison.

http://www.newson6.com/story/259360...ounty-identified-as-family-missing-since-2009

WEBSLEUTHS will be offline tomorrow morning, July 4th, from 6AM to about 8AM PST for a software upgrade. You can get updates about the upgrade during that time on Twitter via #websleuths.

The search feature will not be fully operational for a couple of days after the upgrade, due to the amount of information on our site. It takes awhile to get that data back online.

For more information and to get answers to your questions, follow this link to our private forum:
For Members Only

I'm stealing Kimster's thunder here! We are BACK and BETTER THEN EVER! Woo Hoo!

Salem

Please note a couple minor changes - alert and thanks buttons are now on the bottom left of the posts.

hello...as usual change is hard for me. i am at a loss to just go to a list of the trials. where is OP forum? Sorry if it is simple but I can't find it. thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChillThrills