Breaking News

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK...here's the deal for me...

If I were a kidnapper and I had kidnapped the most famous abductee in the world, would I take her out in public? Would I have her hair styled/cut in the same style as the day she vanished? Wouldn't I dye it, at least? If she had the coloboma that would immediately identify her, wouldn't I put sunglasses on her, at least?

If I was a kidnapper would my reason for taking this little girl be because I wanted to have a child of my own (what are the statistics) that looked nothing like me?? If I did want a child of my own would I then let the nanny take her out for a walk??

Fact is if I was the kidnapper of Maddie McCann chances are it would not be for any kind of peaceful reason you can think of. Chances are she would either be tied/chained in a dark, secluded room to be used, tortured, filmed, defiled....at will (ugh).

Or I would have been killed and disposed of long ago.....

Chances are....

Exactly. Remember that all it takes is one good look at a child's eyes and you will know if it is Madeleine or not...

And so far, none of these sightings have panned out. I think they will be like Elvis sightings...wishful hopings of look alikes.

Just coming in now....more tomorrow.....

The father of the girl saw the news and went to police. He explained that the girl was his daughter and was with her baby-sitter, according to the spokesman of Belgian Police, Lieve Pellens.

Duarte Levy and Paulo Reis

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/pressass/20080812/tuk-belgium-sighting-is-not-madeleine-6323e80.html

A possible sighting of Madeleine McCann in Belgium has been ruled out, the Belgian authorities said.

The father of a young blonde girl captured on CCTV in Brussels on August 4 came forward on Monday night to explain that his daughter was not the missing girl.

Lieve Pellens, spokeswoman for the Belgian federal prosecutor's office, said: "He saw this picture and obviously for him it was very easy recognising the girl accompanied by a woman in a veil."

She added: "It's her nanny - she is a young Moroccan woman who is qualified to look after children and works in a care centre."

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/pressass/20080812/tuk-belgium-sighting-is-not-madeleine-6323e80.html

A possible sighting of Madeleine McCann in Belgium has been ruled out, the Belgian authorities said.

The father of a young blonde girl captured on CCTV in Brussels on August 4 came forward on Monday night to explain that his daughter was not the missing girl.

Lieve Pellens, spokeswoman for the Belgian federal prosecutor's office, said: "He saw this picture and obviously for him it was very easy recognising the girl accompanied by a woman in a veil."

She added: "It's her nanny - she is a young Moroccan woman who is qualified to look after children and works in a care centre."

Well, there you go. Sighting mystery solved.

It would be interesting to know what the McCanns are up to right now. Seems we get these sightings usually as a a smoke screen to divert our attention from what they are doing. Funny there have been 100's of so called sightings, but they only surface when the McCanns are needing to get the attention off them for one reason or another.

IW - good point and I totally agree. What might they be up to? They have already given "custody" of Maddie to the Government....., what's next?

Salem

They have already given "custody" of Maddie to the Government....., what's next?

Salem

Guys, what is the reason/excuse the Mc Canns use to give custody of Maddie to the government. Anyone?

Well, I'm glad this Belgian story was debunked. It would be weird if Maddie was walking the streets so freely with a nanny if she had been kidnapped.

It's just unfortunate that once again someone pointed out a woman in a scarf from Morocco. :bang:

Guys, what is the reason/excuse the Mc Canns use to give custody of Maddie to the government. Anyone?

They never gave a reason. It's just something that came out of a court hearing they had, as I recall. I don't have a link unfortunately. People were just trying to figure out why they did it.

Respectfully snipped ~
It's just unfortunate that once again someone pointed out a woman in a scarf from Morocco. :bang:

They never gave a reason. It's just something that came out of a court hearing they had, as I recall. I don't have a link unfortunately. People were just trying to figure out why they did it.

There may be a link in the media thread. Maybe from early Juneish? Don't quite remember. I thought the reason was because if Maddie was a ward of the Court, the Court would be better able to get records from Portugal. I think this is a moot point now, because all the records have been released, right?

Salem

Thanks guys. :)

It was so obvious to me that it wasn't her. I truly feel she is not longer with us. :(

Well, there you go. Sighting mystery solved.

Did the man prove that this was indeed his daughter? Did he show up at any LE agency with the child? Did he provide a birth certificate? Did he provide any proof she is his? Where was the mother of the child? :waitasec:

Did the man prove that this was indeed his daughter? Did he show up at any LE agency with the child? Did he provide a birth certificate? Did he provide any proof she is his? Where was the mother of the child? :waitasec:

Ehm... At work? That's why she was out with the nanny? :woohoo:

Since he was the one who came forward and said "that's my child in the video" I hardly think there was reason to be suspicious, but it's not hard to check him out quietly without publicizing that.

Not quite willing to let this one go, are you?

Its not really hard to prove his paternity. Sorry for the disappointment but that girl wasn't Madeleine.

Well, if they had been in America, the government would have "custody" of Maddie, due to the gross negligence of her parents!

Do Europeans have such low instances of child abductions that they feel that it is perfectly acceptable to leave their helpless, defenseless children unattended, either in a hotel room or in a stroller in front of a restaurant, whilst they are inside, dining away in a carefree fashion? :doh:

Thanks guys. :)

It was so obvious to me that it wasn't her. I truly feel she is not longer with us. :(

I know how you feel. I thought the same thing upon looking at the photo/video. The whole body shape of the child and hair color were so obviously different.

A sad and hard thought to deal with it.

Well, if they had been in America, the government would have "custody" of Maddie, due to the gross negligence of her parents!

Do Europeans have such low instances of child abductions that they feel that it is perfectly acceptable to leave their helpless, defenseless children unattended, either in a hotel room or in a stroller in front of a restaurant, whilst they are inside, dining away in a carefree fashion? :doh:

I can assure you that most Europeans do NOT think that stuff is ok. I dont care if you come from planet Zonk....that stuff is neglect plain and simple!

As for the whole "babylistening" stuff, I never even heard of that until this case and I am in Europe! I never even met anyone who did that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkipTracer-tg