Breast size determines personality

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
OK, I've had several shaped *advertiser censored*....this theory makes no sense.

Before children: small, pert, not much there.

During pregnancy: big, round, and PAINFUL

While breastfeeding: HUGE, round, PAINFUL

After breastfeeding: medium, down to the belly button.

I'm still the same person through it all.

Sherlock

And he never said whether these were the "natural" shape of these breasts. Maybe they had one shape/personality and then got implants, so they LOOK different on the outside, but its still the same person on the inside.

I cannot believe that grown women are putting this much thought into an article written by an idiot. :rolleyes: :waitasec: :waitasec: :waitasec: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Casshew said:
Sudzi, maybe eggplants would be a good description? :crazy:
Casshew... that is perfect, what it says about my personality I have no idea, but eggplant is the right veggie for sure!

LOL ~ but they are not purple :eek:

I have a friend who has zucchinis :crazy:

What is "abreast" in this conversation? I have never found a bare breast that I didn't "dote" on.

I just want to know if this guy has done a comparative study on men and their "nanners"? Can he read a guy's personality just by looking at his crotch? What a:loser: !

1986 said:
I just want to know if this guy has done a comparative study on men and their "nanners"? Can he read a guy's personality just by looking at his crotch? What a:loser: !

You know what I think? This as$ went around "wooing" women with different size breasts and then when they (wisely!) turned him down, he said, well that's a size that doesn't like sex. Sure couldn't have been because they thought HE was a jerk!!

Sudzi said:
:waitasec: I can't find my breasts on the list. I think I used to have the large motherly ones, but now I'm not sure.

They used to be big, now they are just LONG!!:crazy:

That's what I was looking for too - what about us women with long skinny breasts?

Mabel said:
That's what I was looking for too - what about us women with long skinny breasts?
Mable,
Casshew decided mine were eggplants, perhaps yours are zucchinis. !!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mascaraguns
Back