TX Brenna Swindell. 29, Austin, vehicle last seen in Colorado

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Brenna was last seen Thursday at Poodie's Hilltop Roadhouse in Spicewood Texas (near Austin) at 10:20 p.m. with Morgan Guidry.

OMG. :(

Noting:

... The documents claim Guidry strangled his girlfriend multiple times with both hands on July 7, 2024. He also slammed his girlfriend's head on the ground and yanked her earring, causing her to bleed, according to the documents.

Guidry's girlfriend ran for the door to leave and knocked over a box of ammunition after Guidry allegedly grabbed his rifle. When deputies checked the home, Guidry and the rifle were gone, but loose ammo was spotted on the floor.

Brenna Swindell is not named in the document, but the Travis County Sheriff's Office confirmed that she was the victim of the incident.

Noting:

Her sister confirmed Monday morning that her last known location was in Boise, Idaho, KPRC-TV reported.

Police have attempted to activate GPS on Swindells’s vehicle to pinpoint its location; however, both Swindell and Guidry’s phones have been off since Aug. 23.
It's not clear to me if anyone actually saw Brenna, or if it was her vehicle that was last located in Boise. I definitely hope someone saw her!
In the MPIA poster attached at your link, it says that her tags registered on I-25 in Colorado on Friday evening and that HE and the van were spotted in Colorado Springs on Sunday.

We are seeing news coverage of this in Idaho as of this afternoon. East Idaho News
From the link:

“Her ex-boyfriend in the photo has a warrant and is violent so PLEASE if you have seen or heard from either one of them, let us know,” Swindell’s sister, Sarah Swindell, wrote in a Facebook post. “Her ex-boyfriend is in trouble with law from when he assaulted her last month and we don’t know if she went with him willingly, was talked into running away with him, or what. I still feel she would never abandon her 3 children or just take off without explanation. So until we can prove otherwise, we feel she is in danger.”

The contents of the note are ominous to say the least- sounds like he’s traveling on and planning on doing her in - you don’t say you’ll see someone on the “other side” unless you are going to kill yourself or someone else
This is terrifying and I hope they can catch them before he kills her.
He’s unhinged and apparently wormed into her life when she was vulnerable (the MO of the disturbed predator)
He’s manipulating her and controlling her
Praying that she can somehow escape
All IMHO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member