TX Brenna Swindell. 29, Austin, vehicle last seen in Colorado

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is a bit concerning: View attachment 527134

Enlarged note: View attachment 527135
DBM. I’m am glad to see that she has been found safe and that what I thought had happened didn’t actually happen. I can’t express how strange it’s been to see someone with the same name as me on this site. It’s not a common name and I did a double take when I first saw the story.

Last edited:
Noting:

Her sister confirmed Monday morning that her last known location was in Boise, Idaho, KPRC-TV reported.

Police have attempted to activate GPS on Swindells’s vehicle to pinpoint its location; however, both Swindell and Guidry’s phones have been off since Aug. 23.
My question is...Confirmed that they have physically seen her on camera or confirmed that the car registered to her was picked up on a reader in Boise?

AUG 27, 2024
Law enforcement officials said Swindell was found around 12:37 a.m. PST in Klamath Falls, Oregon, after police noticed the vehicle they were driving was stolen.

Klamath Falls Sgt. Maury Smith said they pulled the car over for a high risk stop, when they found warrants Guidry's name. He was then taken into custody.

Swindell reportedly did not have any injuries.

"She has been found. That’s all we have for now. Thank you to everyone. And I mean everyone who helped in the process," he wrote.

"Thanks for all the messages call and most of all PRAYERS. Journey home starts soon," he added.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onlyimagine
Back