Brianna Denison 19yo Reno NV #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the scetch is off just enough that combined with his "quite likable guy" facade makes it hard to even think it is him. However, I bet someone has a sneaky suspicion but doesn't won't to be right or wrong if you know what I mean.
If he has a wife or girlfriend, they surely would be able to identify him from the description of his, uh, private area.

If he has a wife or girlfriend, they surely would be able to identify him from the description of his, uh, private area.

SS will kill me for talking about this again. But that charactaristic is so common that it wouldn't catch anyone's attention. It seems most people shave these days.

IMO, it was a mistake in releasing the sketch they did for the possibly unrelated case. People are looking for that guy. We don't know that is the guy we should be looking for. Heck, the rape happened so long ago that there is not any proof that a rape even happened. I'm not saying a rape didn't happen, just that it's a possibility that it didn't.

No she lived in Reno when Shool was out.
Oh, I'm sorry ~ I had always thought she was only there for the SWAT and staying at her parents house, but had decided to stay at KT's after they were out that evening.

SS will kill me for talking about this again. But that charactaristic is so common that it wouldn't catch anyone's attention. It seems most people shave these days.
Um, er... LOL!!! Sorry, this just hit me really funny. I had no idea this is a common thing to do these days. I guarantee you, it would catch my attention! :)

I'm beginning to wonder if the drawing of him is way off. If he works, he probably has co-workers. If he lives in a house/apt, he has neighbors. He could have ditched the vehicle before a description was released. It is just very odd that no one has spotted him.
Even if the description of him was a little "off", if I knew someone with that description of truck/SUV I might look twice. People should be paying attention too to anyone they know who's changed their appearance since mid-December, like shaved his head and the goatee, or maybe sold the truck.

Um, er... LOL!!! Sorry, this just hit me really funny. I had no idea this is a common thing to do these days. I guarantee you, it would catch my attention! :)
The guy is supposed to be between 28-40 y/o, and I had no idea that age group was into shaving that part of their body either. :eek:

I just heard that the body that was found is that of Brianna. I am so sad, in tears, OH God, how can we continue to endure this? Beautiful young girls snatched from us and murdered and thrown awaylike this?

Oh no! It's not acceptable to let this continue. Catch one of these Bastards! Make an example of him! Hang him by the B_LLs! Something has to be done!!!!!!!

Please let it STOP! Please let our beautiful young girls be safe again in America, we can only pray!

I hope she wasn't killed recently...after the perp felt pressure. I would hate to think she was held for a couple weeks waiting to be saved. :(

You know what I just noticed about the sketch? It was on the Reno pd site at one time. Now I can't find it. And I know at least once when I went to Briannas site it was there and now it's not. I wonder if LE discounted a connection for the time being? I think the last I heard was LE was trying to run DNA regarding the parking garage rape.

The guy is supposed to be between 28-40 y/o, and I had no idea that age group was into shaving that part of their body either. :eek:
Whew! Thank you, Panthera - I feel better now.

I made a map of different events in this case, I know tons of people are skeptical of Brian's Dreams guy (as am I) but I went ahead and highlighted anywhere that 9th street intersects G street just in case people who do believe or just want to compare the G9 in his dream to G street and 9th street.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=....513841,-119.753466&spn=0.029598,0.05785&z=14
It's in the general area but it doesn't seem to be anywhere near the abduction or site where she was found. It might still mean something, though.

DH & I are at the high end of that age group, and I can't post what he's thinking of this guy! :)
It's not too difficult to imagine what he is thinking. But, I sure wonder why they do it? What's the point? :confused:

I just hope whoever knows this guy turns him in SOON. Like others here have said - somebody knows who this is.

This guy is getting a lot more bold. Killing Brianna doesn't fit with the previous attacks, unless there are more that haven't been reported. It was bold of him to sexually assault/rape the previous victim in the police parking garage, but for him to actually kill his latest (we think) victim, to me says that he's getting a lot more confidence. I would be very cautious. I wouldn't be surprised if, if he has another victim, he speaks to her or persuades her that he's something he's not, like a police officer. This guy needs to be caught. He's not going to stop if he doesn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missinginfo541